Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages123>»
imnchghere Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 9:46:29 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
It is time for a new thread so here we are.

Since I have been floundering lately I am going to set myself some strict goals for the following week.

1. ride the bike or walk everyday.. no weather excuses
2. finish all my partially done LO's .... the ones I keep avoiding
3. clean out the scrap paper hot spots ... they are killing me
4. better organize my time spent on CFS ....

Nancycs Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 12:34:31 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Pat that is awesome that you are already getting a start on those cosies! You may not get so stressed about it when you get those orders. I really should do the goals too. We have really gotten slack on that.

My number 1 goal and I shouldn't do anything else until it is done....then on to finishing my vacation LO's.
1. Licensing paperwork.
2. GO through my files to make sure they are in order.
3. Get the last 2 things I need for taxes.

Paula WOO HOO on that snow missing you! Do you have your scrapping stuff ready to go??Smile

RHonda I know the phone plans are a pain. You just have to decide which one works for you and has good reception in your area.

Dinner tonight is homemade pizza and cheese bread. I just realized I don't have garlic. I am not sure how the cheese bread will taste without the garlic. Hmmmm.............

Edited by user Friday, February 25, 2011 1:37:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

I_M_BLEST Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 12:48:28 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Oh Nancy you are so funny!!! hahahaha
I am making chex mix and puppy chow to sell at the show tonight and tomorrow night. I don't know why I volunteer for these things. DH said at lunch, "why don't they just have something out for people to donate money?". Well, people want something for their money I guess.

OK, since your making lists:

1. I must walk at least twice before my class Tue. (I know it doesn't seem like much but since I have done anything for weeks, it is a start)

2. gather up something to work on tomorrow

3. finish laundry

Oh, I just went to a new friend's house because she wanted to sell some of her stuff. When I got there I asked her if she was going digital. She said she had to thin out her stuff because the shelf she keeps it on is collapsing under the weight. I told her at my house that means build another shelf!! HA!
I did buy the Imagine book, a stamp set (CTMH), flowers, buttons...oh, and a paper pack. (even though I have enough paper to scrap my life 3 times)

Now to finish up the snacks and get to the scrap room before I am out of time.
imnchghere Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 1:23:11 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Nancy, I should have put the taxes on my list. I had everything ready and then we had to wait on the W2 from Jim's old job. By the time it came the end of Jan, I had too many other things going on. It wouldn't take more than 30 minutes to put the numbers in and do a double check, but I don't think about it. I don't want to haul everything back out now, so I am going to tell Jim that we need to do that when I get home Sunday.

I am hearing reports of downed trees and power outages. These winds are wicked today. There is a high wind warning until 7pm. Jim got home a bit ago and we are trying to decide when we are going to head out.

Paula, obviously you one of those people who can't say no and you enjoy volunteering. Have fun tonight.

Nancycs Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 1:42:16 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Paula sounds like you got some fun stuff! I like how you say you have enough paper to scrap your life 3 times! I am with you there although I may have enough to my life 10 times! Maybe you just need to use more paper on each LO!!! LOL

Pat I hope you don't run into any travel problems with the winds. Travel safe.

It is cold here today so we will be staying inside. I froze outside yesterday. If there was no wind it wouldn't have been so bad.

Riley's replacement phone already came. They sent it overnight even though they told me it would be 3-5 days. Riley will be happy about that. Now that is service!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 2:45:29 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Wow Nancy, that is quick for the phone!! I agree with you exceptional service!! Sure not expected these days!!
I think I will take your advice and use more paper!! ;)

Pat, I hope you don't have any trouble with the wind issues. Crazy weather!!

I had trouble getting this to post.

I did post a couple pics on facebook from last night.
rm920 Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 8:32:16 PM(UTC)
rm920

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Evening all....

Pat, thanks for setting us I hope you have a very successful crop tomorrow, both in your sales and in getting some of your projects completed. Safe travels to you tomorrow. Hope Jim in successful in his web search as well.

Paula, I did see your pics on FB. Looks like everyone was having a good time. Enjoy your show tonight.

Nancy, you did get great service on Riley's phone. Homemade pizza sounds yummy. How was the cheese bread without garlic?

Lizzy, you are on vacation!!! I know you are probably relieved. When do you leave? Remember you will be seeing Laurie soon. I know you two will have a great time. Just keep it down to a dull roar so you don't wake the rest of us up Laugh

Didn't get much done tonight. Watched WDYTYA. That was interesting. Then paid bills etc.

I think I am going to turn in early tonight. Haven't been sleeping to well this week and I am tired. Just want a "good" nights sleep.

Night all...
Lizzy Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 8:58:02 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends!

YES...I am on vacation....finally. I thought it would never happen!

But first, let me reply to all the posts I've read. Pat, good luck with your crop and sale this weekend. I hope you are successful selling lots or perhaps all of your stock!

Rhonda, you are really doing well continuing to exercise! I'm really impressed and a bit envious of your discipline! Do you have a secret to your motivation?

Paula, I saw the pictures on FB of the different women from your gathering last night. They are really great! I'd love to do something similar to that with a group of women!

Laurie, I'm eager to come and enjoy the guest room!

Nancy, did your little guy ever get to sleep the other day? And, that was great service from T-Mobile on the phone! I'm not surprised, though. I've always heard good things about T-Mobile!

Well, my week ended on a pretty good note. My NB ended up not being at school from Wednesday on. I don't know why he wasn't at school on Wednesday; Thursday he went to court; and apparently while there, pitched some sort of huge fit about having to live at home which back-fired in his face and he was ultimately removed from the home. He is now at the county group home and will either stay there for go to a foster home for at least two weeks. It's unclear if he will return to his home or stay at the foster home. It doesn't sound particularly great, though. His mother is getting "coaching" to learn how to be a good mother. I spent around 1.5 hours today meeting with his court mentor about him. What is really odd, though, is the contradictory information that keeps arising about this whole situation. The court mentor told me that yesterday the judge directed this court mentor, Mike, to pick up the cell phone. Today, the mother appeared at school to pick up the phone. Somehow, she led the vice-principal to believe that one of our kindergarten teachers now had the phone. I have no idea where she got this information and why she thought she could bamboozle us into giving the phone to her. Did she think we would give her the phone hoping that we hadn't gotten the information that we were to give the phone to the court mentor? She sounds really sneaky and slick, if you ask me! What a bunch of operators!

So, I'm off for the next five weeks! WOO-HOO!!

I leave for my parents on Sunday, March 6; travel to Laurie's on Wednesday, March 9; and then return home on Tuesday, March 15. The rest of the time, I'll be at home.

Next set of news...it looks like Sarah is moving to Worchester, MA to finish her PhD at Univ. of Mass (Med School). (I think that's the name of it.) The man who is the Principle Investigator of her lab is moving there and she is going with him. I cannot say I am happy about it...more nervous than anything else and now she is further away from us. But, I'm sure it will be fine. She has to sell her condo in Houston and the thought of that just makes me crazy. Plus, there is her pending lawsuit there. Aargh! I tried to call her tonight, but she didn't answer her phone.

Kat will be in LA this weekend, so we will see her on Sunday. I'm very excited about that. I've already told you, probably, about 1,569 times, so sorry to repeat myself!

Tomorrow, Kelly and maybe Lesley are coming over to scrap. I'm going to put some stuff into the bread machine to make dough for cinnamon rolls and then move my scrapping stuff down into the diningroom. SO, I'll stop this epistle for now. Take care........
imnchghere Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 11:01:07 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Hello everyone.. It is late and I am getting ready to head to bed. I got my sale table all set up. I have a box of stuff there wasn't room for, so I may make some changes tomorrow. While I was putting things out I sold 8 cuttle bug folders. Then later I sold 10 stickles and 6 liquid pearls. There were only a handful of people who set up tonight. Most will be here tomorrow at 9 when it officially starts. Hoping for more sales then.

I spent the evening working on a partially done LO. I have it almost done. Tomorrow I am going to cut some flourishes to finish it off. I would have cut them this evening, but my carts were in my room and I didn't want to come up for just that.

Drive over was uneventful, but there were wind gusts now and then. Took us about an hour to get here...
I am going to ride the bike in the fitness center tomorrow. Then my hope is to finish 3 more of the LO's I have been avoiding.
Rhonda, I had to dvr WDYTYA, so I will see it maybe Sunday evening.
Lizzy enjoy your vacation.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone.
Flee57 Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:29:50 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning everyone!

I see we have a new thread. What a pain in the butt to have to keep making a new thread. Seems like you just did that Pat. Hmmmm...do we talk a lot? LOL

Up early to clean kitchen after my disasterous cupcake baking last night. I made a from scratch sp ice cupcake with mocha frosting. The taste of the cupcake is good but it didn't seem to bake right. The frosting was weird and never really set. I used 1-3/4 cup powder sugar, 1 Tbsp softened butter and then the only liquid was 2 Tbsp strong coffee. It wasn't enough liquid so I added milk and that just made it runny so I added more pow sug and it just didn't work. The flavor of the mocha frosting was good though.

Made the cupcakes for 2 friends from work coming to learn new scrapping things. It's going to be another fun scrapping Sat!

Hope you all have a great day!

List...

Clean kitchen
Vacuum
clean bathroom

all before 10 am, then

Scrap all day!
rm920 Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:49:58 AM(UTC)
rm920

Have a great day scrapping with your friends Laurie. Sorry about the cupcake problems last night. It is so frustrating when they taste good but don't look so good. Hope you get lots done today.

Pat, hope the sales are great today. And that you continue to knock off those LO's you have been wanting to finish. Are you teaching any classes this time or just vending?

Lizzy, welcome to your vacation!! Sorry to hear that Sarah will be moving further away. But this must be a good move for her career so I wish her the best! Now you will have to plan a trip to Mass. Someday I would love to visit that part of the country. Enjoy your day of scrapping with your friends as well.

Paula and Nancy, what are you ladies up to today?

I am going to visit the cell phone store, then go to a Spring Expo - it is a lawn, garden, and home show. Then tonight is the last home game for ESU so I will attending that game. Then post season begins next week. All games are in Kansas City so I am not sure if I will get to any of them or not.

OK, better get busy and get something done this morning. Will check in later.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:42:27 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning ladies!

LIZZY!!! You are on vacation!! Yippee!!
Hope your sleeping in today.
Sorry about the issues with NB. What a crazy life that poor child has. I just can't imagine.
Enjoy scrapping with your friends today. And your day with Kat tomorrow.

Rhonda, you sound like you have a full, fun day! Enjoy!! :D (just thinking about spring things sounds good!)

Pat, what a great start!! Glad you got some things sold right off the bat! Hope today goes as well and you make some progress on your layouts too.

Laurie, sounds like a rough day in the kitchen!! Sorry about that. At least they tasted good...
Have fun today scrapping today, sounds like the thing to do!!

The show was good last night. Not the best I have seen but it's always nice seeing the kids perform. My son had a bit of a singing part which really surprises me. Their little "spoof" skit on Harry Potter was fun. He also played his sax in three or so different things. (the Symphony Orchestra and the Jazz Band, but the Jazz Band plays the show opener, the second act opener and the closing part when everyone comes out and bows)

Today I think we are going to try to work on the basement. I was going to a friends to scrap but we moved it to next Sat. so we can have the whole day.
I think I might go back and watch the show again tonight but am not sure.

Edited by user Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:46:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Flee57 Offline
#13 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:57:24 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning everyone!

I had so much fun yesterday! It's so cool to see someone look at something they made! Hattie had never scrapped and she just had so much fun yesterday.She needed help every step on the way for the first 3 pages she did in her lunchbag album but then I could see her start thinking about what to do next. that always gives me a good feeling!

Today I am going to finish up the guest room and get the bed and set that up. I'm excited to see what it looks like! I went overboard on pillows to make it look like a day bed LOL

What's everyone up to today?
I_M_BLEST Offline
#14 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:58:41 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning!

Laurie, I am glad you had so much fun yesterday! It is nice to see someone get started and take off with a project.

Today DH is working so I have to take DS to hockey. Then the day is pretty much open.

I went to the Variety Show again last night. DS's skit went by so fast I wanted to see it again. My sister and her DH were going so I sat with them.
It was a spoof on a Harry Potter spoof so yesterday I made them all lightening bolts with the year on them. (in the house colors of each of their characters) Then from Paper Dolls I made a Dumbledore (the wizard from HP) for the guy who played him. They thought it was fun. (better than flowers people brought for some performers Wink )

Need to get dressed and out the door, hope everyone has a nice Sunday!
rm920 Offline
#15 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:36:39 AM(UTC)
rm920

A very lazy good morning here....

It is still a very overcast, misty sort of day here. No sunshine since Friday :(

Yesterday was a busy day but a good one. Did settle on new phones and no change to plan for now. Then to lawn and garden expo. Now I can't wait for spring....so many ideas. Then last night with ESU basketball. It was senior night so we honored all the seniors. And it was a good night, both teams won!

Today, I have absolutely nothing planned. I have been surfing various blogs this morning. I have L going. Not sure what I will do today. I may do research or work on the LO that is on my craft desk. Decisions....decisions....decisions. Or may spend time on both!

Laurie, glad you had a great time yesterday. It is nice to help others get started on crafting. Hope you get the room finished. Lizzie will be there before you know it. Are you taking time off while she is there?

Paula, what a great idea for the gifts you gave the actors. I know they loved them. Have a good day.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Will check in later!
Flee57 Offline
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 9:26:46 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Paula, what a cool idea instead of flowers! I saw the pics on FB. I love live shows.

Rhonda, I will be on vaca too when Lizzy's here. One time when she was here, I had to work one day. She had my car to explore but I hated being at work when we could have been exploring together. It sounds like your weekend is a good one!

I need some lunch. I made a big pot of chili for the girls yesterday and we were going to have it for dinner but I took DH out for steak and fall off the bone ribs...YUM! Don't know what I'll have for lunch but I wish I had more ribs!

Later!
rm920 Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 1:19:02 PM(UTC)
rm920

Afternoon all...

It is raining now, just to add to the dreariness. And thunder! UGH!!!

I have been doing research most of the day. Verifying info etc. No finds so far.

Anyone doing anything interesting?
Lizzy Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:20:54 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends....well, yesterday was lots of fun although I feel as if I didn't get much done. I puttered more than anything else. I ended up giving my brown fabric CTMH album to Kelly - I wanted to get another one, but I recently discovered they no longer sell the fabric albums, so I didn't want just one album, when I will be doing a series of albums. So, she wanted it. She will pay me for it, but really, I don't know if I will take any money.

I worked some on my 365 album which I find to be a PITA. I don't really want to do it anymore and sometimes think I should just absolutely QUIT doing it. It's so dumb to feel compelled to do something just because you said you were going to do it. I mean REALLY? I have so many other things I would rather scrap than that. I'm talking myself out of it more and more.

I am trying to decide what to take to Laurie's and must make page kits up. I haven't totally decided yet.

In the meantime, Kelly got something like 10 pages done. They were great, as always!

I made pumpkin bread with a cream cheese frosting layer filling for breakfast, we ran out for burgers for lunch, and then we had a Stouffer's pasta dinner for dinner. All-in-all, we were fed well. Terry went out once for Starbucks and he made the dinner.

Almost ALL of my scrapping stuff is downstairs and I need to haul it back upstairs, but I'm OK with all that.

Tomorrow I am going into work to enter some data into our system that I did not get entered on Friday. Then, I'll go visit one of my favorite families who just had a baby. If time allows, I will also begin to do some sorting and tidying in my classroom. If not, I'll do that later.

I'd like to talk to the principal about my position for next year....if she will talk to me...but maybe not. My straight grade 5 position is gone and I have other options, but I would like to talk to her about some of them...but she may not want to talk to me...so I don't know exactly what I will ask for regarding next year. There is the potential for jobs open at a variety of grade-levels, but each one has its pros and cons. I'd like to discuss those with her, if she is open for discussion. I just don't know if she is or not.

Otherwise, not much other news here. It isn't totally certain about Sarah's move, but about 88% certain. She's pretty freaked out about it and stressed so I've been doing quite a bit of counseling over the phone with her. Either in March or April, I will be going down to visit her, so that will help.

The variety show looked great and very enjoyable, Paula! Glad you could go to see it twice! Rhonda, enjoy your down-time this weekend. Congrats to both teams for winning!!

I've got to run and call Sarah! Take care....I'll be back later.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 5:33:56 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Rhonda, it's been raining here today too. It is hovering just above 30* so I am wondering if it is going to freeze. I wouldn't mind tomorrow off. Flapper

Lizzy sounds like you had a very nice day yesterday. Your hubby sounds like a sweetie! Love
Kelly must really cruise on her pages, ten is a lot to do in one day!!
Wish I was packing up with you, I could go for a visit!!
Lizzy, two of my Boston girls were in the show too. They were in the skit with Tay and in the blue dresses singing and dancing. They want to know when we are going to have a Boston Girl's (plus Tay) night. We are aiming for the week after next, when one of the others will be home on college break.

Well, I think I will go to the basement and turn on the TV and walk on my Gazelle. Then maybe I will have a bit of time to look over my scrapping stuff and see what is next to scrap.
Flee57 Offline
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:28:27 PM(UTC)
Flee57

It is raining and storming tonight. It's supposed to get pretty bad tonight. There have been tornado watches south of us. I hate these kind of nights.

Lizzy, I say bring your 365 album LOL

Watching Amazing Race. Wish I had the stamina to go on the show

imnchghere Offline
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:52:37 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening everyone.. what a weekend!!! It was a great crop. I sold more than I thought I would, but there is still a lot left to put in the scrapbook flea market the end of April.

I got a lot of pages completed and a few more ready to complete. I wasn't able to utilize the crop Expression, since there were a couple people who were doing some kind of project. One lady was cutting huge numbers of items. Like over 100 of each. Not sure what she was working on, but one time she was cutting cowboy hats and another she was cutting spurs or some other cowboy theme item. At one point I asked if I could use the machine to quickly cut 8 holly leaves.

Anyway, I have plenty left to work on at the crop next Saturday, so this week, I need to concentrate on the house. We are supposed to have decent weather, except for the t'storms passing through tomorrow.

Doing good so far on my week's goals of riding the bike (the hotel had a nice fitness room) and finishing up LO's I was avoiding.

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:21:28 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Wow Pat! It sounds like you had a great weekend!! Wonderful! And good for you, taking advantage of the fitness center!! BigGrin

Lizzy and Laurie, I never really understood the 365 album. I have enough to scrap without finding something new everyday. Lizzy, I say let it go and crop something you really want to work on. (wow, did anyone even ask for my big opinion?? sorry)

I did walk an hour tonight so I finally feel like I did something, not much but I guess it's better than sitting on my rear!!
rm920 Offline
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:36:21 PM(UTC)
rm920

Pat, glad you had a good weekend. And wtg on the sales. It doesn't seem considerate of the person to hog the machine so much.

The day has been very dreary here. Fog this morning and thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.

Paula, WTG on getting an hour of walking in. Just keep it moving..a little at a time. Goes a long way.

Lizzy, I think I would give up the 365 album if it makes you feel like you are forced to get it done. I don't think that is the purpose of doing the album. Do what makes you happy!
imnchghere Offline
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:58:54 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Lizzy, I think I agree with Rhonda and Paula re the 365 album. Do something you enjoy!!

Paula, walking an hour is good. I am hoping to get out and walk tomorrow. It is going to be nice early and then there might be some t'storms. It was really nice today also, but I was inside and didn't realize it until I took some things out to the car. I am so ready for walking weather.

I am trying to make it to the end of the Oscars, but I am tired. It was a draining weekend with so much going on.

I did win a cute MS penguin punch and a funky multi USB connector. This crop always have fun door prizes and not just more scrapbooking stuff.
Lizzy Offline
#25 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 9:17:00 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Yes, I was asking for your input, so thanks for it. In fact, perhaps I was actually asking for your "permission" to let it go. It only feels wasteful in that I've purchased 6 small (8" x 8") albums with lots of extra pages. I'm sure in the next five years - give or take a few - I can figure out a use for those smaller albums. Otherwise, I think I will let the project go. The idea is good, I just don't like the format I chose. (Sorry, Laurie!)

OK...moving on! I'm down to finishing up Kat's and Sarah's albums up to when they finished high school; working on our family albums which basically began when Kat finished high school; doing my entire China album; continuing to work on my scrapping album whenever I have pages for it; continuing to work on my Bucket List album; and doing my school albums each year. Much more manageable! LOVE IT!!

This weekend, we had what is considered in our family to be a major emergency: no internet throughout the house! I panicked thinking my sweet little laptop was broken; but it turned out to be our wireless network was broken. Today, Terry got it fixed! Whew!

We had a nice trip to LA today to visit with Kat and Malcolm, but I took a nap this afternoon which was the sleep in which I woke up thinking it was morning I had slept so deeply. I didn't get to call my dad today, so will have to do it tomorrow.

Today's weather was gorgeous, but am not sure what lies ahead for the rest of the week. I must go and get some dinner. I'm pretty hungry. TTYL.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 9:53:45 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Pat, I got caught up watching the awards too. I don't know why, wish I would have gone to bed though!
Those do sound like fun prizes.

Rhonda, it's raining pretty hard right now, 32*. We had some thunder and lighting awhile ago.

Lizzy, it sounds like you had a nice day. BigGrin
Sorry about the internet "emergency". Oh my!! Scared

Off to bed, night all!!
rm920 Offline
#27 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 5:44:53 AM(UTC)
rm920

Morning all...

Hope all of you that stayed up to watch the awards ceremony are able to make it through today!!! I do not watch those ceremonies. Hope your favorites won! I do want to see The Kings Speech though.

Lizzy, I think I would be lost without internet!! Glad Terry was able to get it fixed up for you! Glad you were able to get up to see Kat.

Pat, hope you can get out to walk today. I think we may see some sunshine today...I am so ready for that. It was so dark here at 2:30 yesterday, it seemed like 9pm. The rain on the frozen ground caused some minor flooding in some areas. It was weird to have thunder, lightning and rain with snow on the ground.

I spent the day on research and data input. I was working with a family that named 2 of the girls Experience and Silence. Wonder why they would use those names? It was a wonderful day spent in Massachusetts.

Better get ready for work.

Have a great day everyone!
imnchghere Offline
#28 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 7:29:10 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good Monday morning ~~ the day is starting out nice, but it is going to go downhill, so I am going to go to the bank and grocery. It is going to get warm and then some really nasty storms are moving in and we will have tornado watch/warnings, lots of wind and rain. It should be over by evening rush hour. Weather issues are wearing thin on me. Makes me wonder what the summer is going to bring.

I am going to try to get the CFS taken care of today. I want to get caught up and hopefully ship 4 boxes this week.

Then I am going to lay out all my partial pages on a table and one at a time, decided what needs to be done with each one to complete it. Those will be the only things I will take to the crop on Saturday.

Two pages from the weekend need journaling and six of them need labels for the photos. Then they will be complete!!!! That shouldn't take long. Most of the other partial pages need embellishments and journaling/photo labels.

Also on today's docket is some society business, that doesn't require my personal attention, but as a board member I need to be on top of what is going on. So I have some emails to read. blah, blah ,blah,blah,blah~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day everyone.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#29 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 10:11:06 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

My, what a quiet day today, hope everyone is well! :)
Lizzy Offline
#30 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 11:27:45 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends! I had a nice day today. I went to work and got some things accomplished. I put in my preferences for positions for next year including writing up exactly what I DO NOT want. I feel good about being clear about my desires and not-desires. I visited the family of the student who had the baby. Then, I went up to Kelly's to watch the babies while she went to the doctor's. From there, things went downhill, but mainly it was because she is pretty sick and by the time she got home, she was feeling terrible. I got home and just have been hanging out.
I realized I left the book I was reading at work, which is disappointing, but I will find something else to read.

Tomorrow, I see my therapist, and then I hope to visit another work friend who has cancer and is quite sick. She has had two treatments now and is feeling better, but is also pretty bored and happy to have visitors.

I still have a ton of my scrapping stuff downstairs from Saturday and need to move it upstairs and get it ready for my trip. I think I will either work on my China album or work on Sarah's or Kat's albums. It's time for me to finish the girls' albums as well as the China album.

That's about it for me. No to do list as yet, but I can feel one coming on. I will probably post something in the next day or two. Talk to you tomorrow.