Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<1112131415>
Lizzy Offline
#361 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:29:24 AM(UTC)
Lizzy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You know what is wrong with working? It makes me tired! I went to bed before 10:00 last night. I couldn't believe how early it was. And, I immediately went to sleep. Of course, at 4:00 AM, I started waking up. But, I forced myself to continue sleeping.

Anyway, now it's 10:00 and I'm up and awake. I'm soaking the dishes before loading the dishwasher - yup - we got behind on those. I've gathered the recyclables to go outdoors. I'm working on changing my email addresses for the places I want to continue sending me email.

Pat, your plan to figure out how long it takes to scan a file sounds good. That is typically how I do tasks that seem endless so that I can pace myself. I typically do the task for a set amount of time (minutes/hours or by files - in this case) then go on to other things).

Today, I will watch basketball and plan lessons - multitasking. Maybe I'll get all the lesson plans done. Who knows!

Well, that's about it for now...I hope everyone is having a nice day.
Flee57 Offline
#362 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:27:40 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Pat, sorry I haven't been around this week. I am just now reading your question. I do print out on photo paper and 8x8 so I can print them myself. Epson does make 12x12 paper for scrap pages and a larger printer to work it. I think you might be able to take it to Kinkos on disc and they can print out in 12x12. You should give it a try. It's very addicting.

Also, I bought that rolling pin but I took the rings off because I had to make it round. Next I want to buy the rolling matt and the lg pin. I will also buy the fondant next time. It was too sticky to work with the homemade stuff.
rm920 Offline
#363 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:41:14 PM(UTC)
rm920

Good evening all...

Lizzy, WTG on catching the tax problem before it happened. I'm sure the late fees wouldn't have been nice! Hope you have been enjoying your day.

Pat, at least you can see the end of the scanning project. And you are almost finished with the baby card! Glad Jim is improving. Hope that cough goes away quickly. Sorry about the lack of sunshine. We are finally getting lots of sunshine!

Laurie, how was your week at work? Have fun with the next fondant project!

I started my day early, but a friend dropped by and wanted me to ride with her to Hutchinson, so off I went. When we got back I ran to WM, then got busy applying round up. I got most of it done! Sure hope it does the trick. I did pull weeds while I was out there. 2 flower beds are done! It was pretty windy today, but it is still 73*, may get to 80's tomorrow! And LOTS of sunshine.

I am going to find a bit to eat, then see which project I want to work on tonight. Also need to move laundry from washer to dryer.
Flee57 Offline
#364 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:16:48 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Hi everyone!

I have caught up from last Sunday. Everyone's had a busy week. Pat, glad Jim is back to feeling better.

That's all my tired brain remembers.

It was a very looooooooooooong week. Was so glad when it hit 4:30 yesterday LOL

today I did my clean, scrap, clean thing. I printed lots of pics and caught up on my Pic of the Day album at FB. Did a sb page of Sadie's torturer (pretty white kitty)

Hope you all are having a great weekend

imnchghere Offline
#365 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:51:07 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good evening... I am wrapping up a long day at the scanner. We are going tomorrow to pick up another box to work on when this one is completed. I have been working on the last folder most of the day. It is very thick and has a lot of newspaper articles that have and are crumbling. Many are over 100 yrs old and have not been properly stored. It is sad, but Jim says in all likelihood, copies of these newspapers are on microfilm at the Library of Congress, so not the end of the world. Anyway, once this folder is completed (hopefully tomorrow or Monday) and Jim finishes the index sheet for the box, we can start scanning the next box. I will be glad when the middle of May comes and all these boxes(40 total), scanned or not, will be handed over to the NEHGS library in Boston. If I never see them again it will be too soon.

Rhonda, I hope the Round-Up does it's job. Monday is supposed to be really nice here (mid 70's), so I am going to make myself spend a good part of the day in the yard. My front island is looking pretty bad as well as the one next to the walk. I would like to start that bed again from scratch, but it is not the time of the year. Hostas that need to be divided and some mums that need removed. They (mums) have never done well there.

I have some ideas for embellishments for the baby card. Just need the time to work on it. None of my prima flowers will work (totally wrong colors), so I might have to see what I can find at M's or ACMoore. I do have ribbon that will work and also some brads.

Laurie, I am confident I won't be trying digital scrapbooking. I think someone else asked about what kind of paper is used. My dd has done it before and just bought the SU program. She has a 12" printer, but I am not sure if she plans to print out her pages. Anyway.. I am sticking with traditional. So... this kitty that is tormenting Sadie?? Is it a neighbor's cat? We had a dog and a cat at one time. They tolerated each other, but didn't fight. Sometimes one of them would growl or hiss at the other.

Lizzy, hope you had a good day once you woke up and got moving. Did you get the lesson plans done?

I think I am going to go to bed. It is early for me, but I want to get back to the scanning early, so we can go get the other box and get back home.
Flee57 Offline
#366 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:29:48 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Pat, I had never seen the cat before. She's been very visible in my yard so if she belongs to someone, they will see her. I don't know if Sadie is barking because she's in our yard or if she really doesn't like the cat...and I don't want to find out either LOL

I had once thought of getting the 12x12 printer but I don't think I would want to use up that much ink so I never got it.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday
imnchghere Offline
#367 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:36:08 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning ~~ another day... except this one promises more sunshine and a skosh warmer. I will take it. Plan to continue the scanning until we head out around noon-ish.

I want to check out the CM baby cart my friend loaned me. I haven't even opened it yet. Thinking maybe I can do some cuts from it to use as embellishments.
I am still trying to make a decision on the mini album.

good morning Laurie.. (I see you slipped in). I agree about not wanting to know Sadie's real feelings about the cat. BigGrin What is on your plan today?

I think I am going to make some oatmeal and get busy. Loving this sunshine!!!!!!
rm920 Offline
#368 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:16:19 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning all....

Laurie, I don't think you want to find out Sadie's feelings about the mystery cat Laugh What do you have planned for today?

Pat, hope the scanning continues to go smoothly. Hope you can find the embellies you need to complete the baby card. The mini album sounds fun since it could use us paper you already have, but I know you have been busy with the scanner. Hope you enjoy your sunny day.

It is still very windy here but it is 65* already. I am going to head out to get a good walk in before I did in here.

Hope everyone has a great day.
imnchghere Offline
#369 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:33:46 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning Rhonda.. I am trying to get moving here on the scanning, but have no enthusiasm. Jim works so diligently, but I know it is because he can only be productive on the weekends. I know I am procrastinating. I also think I am just avoiding those crumbling newspaper articles. I still haven't made my oatmeal either. But then I often don't eat until I have been up for a while.

I hope you get a nice walk this morning. I need to make myself quick slacking on getting out and walking.

What else do you have planned for today?
rm920 Offline
#370 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:10:09 AM(UTC)
rm920

Hello again....

I walked for about an hour and it felt really good. But the wind really beat me! I had quite the hairdo when I got back home. So I have showered and am ready to start on the rest of the day. Not sure what I will work on. I think I will try to make sense of information I found the other day while doing research. But I also want to work on a LO today. mmmmm...Well I am going to get busy doing something.

Pat, I sure understand the procrastinating. Hope you have had your breakfast and are busy on some project. Have a great day!
Lizzy Offline
#371 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 10:51:44 AM(UTC)
Lizzy

Good Sunday everyone! It is sunny here, but not all that warm yet. It's been a bit more on the chilly side after the warm temps of last week. Terry is watering in the back and Ruby is playing in the water/mud. I told him I would wash her if he doesn't want to. She is very easy to wash, right in the kitchen sink. She is very cooperative, too, almost as if she knows it's all part of her being allowed to go outdoors and play in the water/mud.

I did not get my lessons planned. Part of what makes it hard is that I am having to plan for a sub. I'm only going to be there two days this week. Then I'll be gone to Houston for three days. Plus the story out of our literature books is painfully boring. So, I'm really getting stuck for good plans for the sub. I'll have to get down and dig for good plans today or tomorrow night.

I am going grocery shopping today and Terry wants to hit the garden center, too. He wants to get some flowers for the yard. I didn't realize I had married a man who likes flowers in the yard...what a sweetie! He really likes to grow flowers from seeds but it seems like the gardeners are opposed to that concept and keep pulling out the little seedlings. So, we're going to try flowers that are already growing.

Everyone else sounds like they are moving along here, getting things done. Laurie, I finally saw the picture of the kitty...the real photo of her. She is beautiful. I wonder if she will stick around. You'll have to keep us posted.

Pat, good luck with the scanning. I think I would want to pull out my hair after awhile. What a project!

I'm getting eager to see my students tomorrow. Did I tell you the boy who was giving me fits is not coming back? I did get a new student from Mexico who will begin tomorrow. I don't know if he knows any English, but luckily my students are all very eager to help out!

I've seen several students over the break around school and they all told me how much they have missed school and are eager to come back. They don't go on vacations, or travel...they usually are just sitting at home. It's really too bad. We should run a supplemental school program that could be working on boosting their skills and then possibly offering them some fun activities like art or music. It would be so cool! But, unfortunately there's no money for that. Too bad we couldn't get a grant....makes you wonder, huh?

Well, I'd better get moving...I'll make a list for today:

--lesson plans (can be completed on Monday)
--grocery and flower shopping
--laundry
--guest room (can be completed on Monday)

Let's see how much I get done!
imnchghere Offline
#372 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:31:44 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening ~ it has been a long day, but we had a nice visit with friends when we picked up the next box to scan. We actually went ahead and took 2 boxes, since now that we know what we are doing, we are moving a little faster. The 2nd box is not organized like the first one we got and is just a box full of jumbled papers with no order. Not sure we will make any headway with it, but one never knows until we get into it.

Because we spent more time visiting (which I am NOT sorry about) we didn't get as much done when we returned home. I am thinking it is ok, because we are going to get really burnt out if we keep going none stop.

I decided to just take it easy the rest of the evening and watch The Next Great Restaurant sand Celebrity Apprentice.

I will be lucky if I don't fall asleep by 9pm.
Lizzy Offline
#373 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:06:32 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Pat, I'm glad you had a nice visit with friends and you are taking the evening off! Good for you.

I had a nice surprise this afternoon. After the ugly emails from my sister, I forwarded them to my brother who replied with basically a non-committal response which was disappointing to me. I kind felt like I was out on the limb alone. Today, I got a reply from him which explained why it had taken him so long to reply and then gave his point of view which is extremely similar to mine in just about every single way. I felt like a mountain of boulders had been lifted from my shoulders.

Despite my therapist telling me not to think about my family and to think only of the things I could control, I could not stop thinking of the situation and the hurt and all that icky stuff. However, now that I do not feel so alone, perhaps I can let it lay for awhile and deal with just my stuff. He has lifted a load off of my shoulders for sure!

I am moving along with my lesson plans. I finally settled on some stuff for the sub to do that will be (possibly) fun for the students. And, if she doesn't want to do it, she can change things around. She is a teacher at our school and may have some different ideas. I really don't care.

Terry and I went out and got some food. I needed more fresh veggies and fruits. I got some already-cooked chicken (frozen strips) and some romaine lettuce for dinner, so we will have a salad. He leaves tomorrow for Houston. I'll get there on Houston, so we didn't get tons of food.

That's about all my news for tonight. I am hoping to watch Texas A&M play Stanford (women's basketball). It's a family rivalry game and the loser has to take the winner out to dinner! Right now, it's Kat and me against Terry and Sarah. Terry went to Texas A&M and Kat is at Stanford. It should be fun! I'm not sure what time the game is, but hopefully we can catch some of it.

Flee57 Offline
#374 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 7:30:50 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Hello everyone!

I am so physically tired tonight! We worked in the yard for a couple of hours. What a gorgeous day! I got a little wind burned...wicked wind still howling out there. I am pruning all the branches off my flowering trees to be the height of the fence. It will take me all spring to do it LOL

I am going to bed soon and I hope I'm not too sore in the morning.

Rhonda, was it you who asked me about paper? I ansered to Pat. Should have figured it was you LOL
rm920 Offline
#375 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:00:39 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning all...

Well, we really had some weather yesterday! Temps hit 90* and boy the wind was howling. The day ended with a hail storm and rain, with all the trimmings of lightning and thunder. There was some hail damage in the area. I have not been out to see what happened here. I did see a few stones the size of golf balls! It did not sound good. So will be going out soon to see if there was any damage. This is not the spring I was hoping for!

Laurie, WTG on the yard work. Hope you slept well and are not sore this morning.

What is everyone else up to today?

It is back to work for me Bored
imnchghere Offline
#376 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:45:27 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning... Rhonda, you certainly had some weather extremes yesterday. WE had thunder and lightning, and a little rain during the night. I hope you didn't have any hail damage.
Laurie, I'll bet you slept good last night. And your yard looks nice.

I am going to work in the yard today as much as I can. I think I will start in the front yard and then move to the back. Going to be upper 70's, maybe even 80ish in some areas.
Tomorrow is going to be cooler in the 50's, so I am going to work on scanning. I am about halfway through the last folder of box one. Still not sure how I will handle the newspaper clippings/articles. They are in such bad shape and anything folded is falling apart. But I would like to see what is in the pile. I know there are lots of obituaries. They will all pretty say pretty much the same thing, since this folder is one person.

I still need to finish up the baby card. Maybe I will try to do that this evening. I should also make my Stephanie a birthday card. Her birthday is Friday. I am not even sure what we am going to give her.

Lizzy Offline
#377 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 6:03:09 AM(UTC)
Lizzy

Good morning friends.

Rhonda, I forgot to tell you I like your new photo. That flower is very pretty and the epitome of Spring! Is it in your yard?

Sorry about the nasty weather you had last night? I hope you didn't have any hail damage.

Pat, I trust you get your yard work taken care of today. And your scanning as well. Newspaper just doesn't hold up well, does it.

I got my lessons planned for this week. I have to make sure I have it all ready for the sub, too. Tomorrow, after work, we have a meeting, so tomorrow might end up being a later day for me. But, when I leave, I won't be back until Monday. So, I will need to have my ducks in a row for next week as well. I will need to have at least myself ready for Monday.

My brother sent me a long email and I spent time last night answering it so I did not get to the guest room. I know Terry would have helped me but I wanted to reply to my brother instead. I'll deal with the guest room myself tonight.

Well, I'd better get moving. I have to get to work early so I'm prepared for the arrival of the munchkins! Woo-wee!!

Have a good Monday!

Nancycs Offline
#378 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 7:46:38 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Good morning!

Rhonda I like your photo. Did you take that yourself with your new camera? Sorry about that weather. I hope you didn't get any hail damage!

Lizzy I am sure you fell good knowing that your brother is on your side with all of the issues with your sister. I hope your first day back with the students is a good one!

Pat what a nice day you will have for your yard work. We had a 60* day yesterday and I thought about getting in the yard but didn't. I will have to soon. There are some things I didn't take care of in the fall. I heard the new CM baby cartridge is really cute. Could you cut a flower out of paper instead of using a Prima?

Laurie sorry you have been so tired. I hope you got a good nights sleep.

I actually did a little scrapping on Saturday. I finished my South Dakota trip, except for a couple of cuts. I didn't get any further because I have to sort through the pictures I have. SUnday we went out for breakfast and then went to M's to get the polymer clay because it was on sale for .99 cents. I figured that was a good sale and it didn't cost too much if I end up not liking it. I also got a new lamp for the play room.

Our weather will be rainy and windy today. I guess it is spring after all. I imagine be the end of the week the snow might actually be gone with temps in the 50's for most of the week. The only snow left is where the sun doesn't shine very often.

Well I started this a while ago and haven't posted it yet!
imnchghere Offline
#379 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 10:06:55 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

ok.. it is break time. I've finished up a lot of odds and ends things waiting for it to warm up. It has been a very slow process for those of us north of the district. It is still in the upper 60's, but kind of windy. This makes gathering leaves almost fruitless. My yard work is not as productive as I had hoped. Crying I guess I was expecting more from the weather today than I am getting. I also didn't realize there would be any wind gusts.
Nancy, we also have things that are leftover from the winter, plus all the oak leaves that have finally come down.

My break is over and I am going back to the yard. One more section in the front flower bed.

imnchghere Offline
#380 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:46:30 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

me again.. I am done in the yard. I have filled 2 cans with leaves and branch pieces. I also have opened a few windows. It is 85 on the deck but tomorrow will be in the 50's. Tonight we have nasty storms rolling through after midnight.
I moved some things to the shed and took some stuff out. I can't wait to get the deck furniture out and put the gazebo cover on. Maybe soon. Would like to have it all up for Easter weekend.

I'm still contemplating the mini album for my niece. Nancy, what did you use for the cover?

rm920 Offline
#381 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:37:45 PM(UTC)
rm920

Hello all...

Lizzy, hope all went well at school today. I am so glad you received the email from your brother. Hope this takes the stress level down somewhat, so you can enjoy your trip to Houston!

Nancy, have you been able to play with the polymer clay yet? Sounds like your weather is similar to ours. WTG on the progress on the SD album.

Pat, glad you were able to make some progress in your yard. It has been very windy here today as well. Being out in the wind all day should make sleeping tonight a breeze!

Yes, the flower picture is of a flower in one of my flower beds. It was covered with leaves and I uncovered it while cleaning the bed Saturday. The picture was taken with my new camera. I am really beginning to enjoy it.

I had to make an unscheduled visit with Bart to the vet tonight. It seems Bart now has arthritis, poor fella. He is hobbling around and I feel so sorry for him. I thought maybe he had tried to jump on/off something and hurt himself. But the vet thinks it is arthritis. Hope the meds work for him. While we were there he also got caught up on his shots. He is sleeping now!

Now I am off to try to come up with a layout for the next set of pics. Will check in later.

Oh, and so far, I have not found any damage from the hail storm last night. One of the local car dealers had hail damage on every car on hit lot! One stone even broke out a windshield!
Flee57 Offline
#382 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 6:34:02 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Hello all!

I did not sleep well last night but I was not as sore as I thought I would be.

When I left for work it was 73*. when I got home at 5;30 it was only 50* Someone needs to make up their mind Mother Nature. We had storms roll in this afternoon. Dion said they were pretty bad. Not as bad where I work. No storms tonight.

Dion also fixed our internet problem. Seems like we only had 2 devices listed so when I added my ipod, we needed to change it to 3 devices. Lizzy, that's why you couldn't get service either.

No work tomorrow or Wed. Tomorrow is Bob Seger and I can't wait. gonna be a good show.

Pat, hope your weather isn't too bad tonight.
Flee57 Offline
#383 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 6:39:12 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Rhonda, sorry to hear about Bart. Hopefully the meds will help. Sadie has hip displasia and I hate seeing her in pain. Hugs to Bart from Sadie :)
rm920 Offline
#384 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 7:50:53 PM(UTC)
rm920

Sadie...Bart thanks you for the hug. I sure hope the meds work as well. I hate seeing him limp so much.

Pat, hope you don't get the storm we had last night. It was a doozy!!!

Laurie, glad Dion was able to figure out the problem with the internet. Sometimes it is the simplest things that create the biggest problems.

I think I am going to sign off for the night and read a bit before turning out the lights.
imnchghere Offline
#385 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:06:36 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. Very dreary & rainy this morning and about 55*. That will be our high for the day. sigh~~~~ The storm rolled through, but it wasn't as bad here as it could have been. I went to bed before the news. I know there were winds.
I am trying to get a plan going today.
I want to finish the baby card and I want to get a gift card holder made for Stephanie. I also want to finish the folder of scanning. If I could get that all done today, I would be a happy camper. Oh and I forgot.. I need to have the Dr call in a refill to the Pharmacy for Jim and also the emission inspection is due for my car. I thought it was the end of the month, but it is tomorrow.
And so will go my day.
rm920 Offline
#386 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:07:18 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Pat, hope you didn't have too bad of weather last night. Heard some areas had some really severe weather yesterdy.

We are supposed to have a very decent day today. So I think I will be taking a walk after work tonight.

Bart is moving a liitle better this morning so hopefully the meds are taking effect. Hard to think of them as getting old just like we do! But he doesn't complain!

What does everyone else have planned for today?
rm920 Offline
#387 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:09:06 AM(UTC)
rm920

Pat, good morning...we were typing at the same time.

Glad the storms weren't too bad in your area. You have quite a list of "to do"s for today. But I know you will tackle it all and put it behind you.

Have a great day.
Nancycs Offline
#388 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:30:47 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Good morning!

Pat I just used heavy white cards tock for the cover and then put the PP over that. I actually did that for all the pages so they were all sturdy. We have weather similar to yours, breezy & rainy. It will be that way here over the next few days but it will warm up to 70 by Saturday. Maybe I will get out and do the yard work if there is not rain.

Rhonda sorry to hear about Bart. I hope the meds work for him too. I have not worked with the clay yet. I am reading up on it and looking at the things people have made to get ideas. I want to try to make a pendant for a necklace. I think that will be an easy thing to start with. I just have to pick a color.

Laurie that will be a great show. Enjoy your day off, and the show!

Lizzy how was your first day back with the kids?

Not much going on here. I need to plan a project for the little ones. We haven't done a collage in a while so we may do that. We could do marble painting as well. It has been awhile for that too.
Lizzy Offline
#389 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:22:28 AM(UTC)
Lizzy

First day back with the kids was fine. They are usually very good...often are very tired from too many late nights, including the one before school. They are also usually glad to be back. One of my boys who is difficult seemed much happier and told me his parents who had gotten separated sometime in January, I think, we back together. My really difficult child isn't coming back. I got a new boy, who arrived from Mexico, doesn't know any English, but seems very nice and is eager to learn English. He seems very cooperative and nice. Today will be more "normal". Then I will be out Wed through Fri. I will be late again today getting everything organized for the sub.

Not much happened here last night. I am sad Butler lost to UConn, but UConn just outplayed them in the 2nd half. Eventually Butler will win the final game! They just have to hang in there and keep at it.

I slept later this AM, so I'd better get moving. Good luck with your big list today, Pat. I'll check in after work today.
Flee57 Offline
#390 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:53:23 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning everyone!

Woke up with a bad headache but it is working it's way out of my head.

Pat, I remember the emissions checks from when I lived in NH. I think they did it every 6 months.

Rhonda, glad the meds are working for Bart. Sadie was in pain Sunday night. She had run outside a lot while we were out there. Her and her BFF Ayla run with each other along the fence and I think when Sadie turns quick to run back up the fence that it hurts her.

Nancy, marble painting sounds fun. I haven't done that in a long time either.

Lizzy, Butler's loss was a pretty bad one. The # of misses were unbelievable! I read an article about what went on in the locker room. Said both Seniors were pretty tore up and crying. A freshman went up and gave them a hug and the whole team came together as a team, not pointing fingers or anything It was a nice article.

Paula, hope KY is treating you well. Sorry about all the nasty weather

I'm excited about the concert tonight. Haven't been to one in forever! Hopefully I can get some decent pics. Just wish the weather was nicer.

Hope everyone has a great day!