Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SouthernVintage Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:48:20 AM(UTC)
SouthernVintage

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 713 post(s)
For some reason, this badge will not cut at the sizes I select. It cuts very small. I cut at FIT TO PAGE and it still only cut about 6". I have changed paper size to 12x24 and still cannot get it to cut the correct size. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution? I did cut the body at different sizes to see if it was just the badge and they cut correctly. Thanks for any help.

Edited by user Monday, April 11, 2011 10:13:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BarbieSparkle Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:39:12 PM(UTC)
BarbieSparkle

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Have you tried using the real size button? Are you using Gypsy? If so, you can find "real size" on the Basic tab, center of screen to the far right. It is an "a" with arrows beside it. Click to activate and it turns yellow. Then it should cut at exact measurement you set height button to.

If you are cutting directly from Cricut, I believe there is a "real size" button on keypad.

HTH. :)
SouthernVintage Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:59:44 PM(UTC)
SouthernVintage

United States

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 713 post(s)
Thanks for your help. At the time I was doing this, I didn't even think about using my Gypsy. I just recently got it and seem to forget all the great things it does. Guess I need to leave it in plain site. lol

FINALLY got these badges made for dgs 3rd bd party. I used the polceman's badge shape for the fireman's badge. I also made firetrucks that his mom is going to make into a banner and little firemen (with PK faces). It's all really cute but I forgot to take pictures before sending to my daughter. I'll take them at the party and post.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:08:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified