Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JenMel Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:27:11 PM(UTC)
JenMel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I posted the same cards in the card section...It's very hard to find cards for new baby twins. The card store had one for a boy/girl set but it left me very unsatisfied. So I figured I'd make my own. I made the first card (the one with the two outfits) for the mom and dad; the new mom is a cousin of mine. Then after that my mom suggested I made one for my great aunt and uncle since it is their first granbabies. I didn't really have any sentiments to express congrats for twins, so just the generic "congratulations" was used. I have an idea of what stamps I need to look for :) I really liked making the outfit card. TFL!!!

Edited by user Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:30:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JenMel attached the following image(s):
twinscard1.jpg
twinscard2.jpg
 3 users thanked JenMel for this useful post.
BingeCrafter on 2/28/2011(UTC), Cheryl A.Ennis on 8/29/2011(UTC), Shrek1970uk on 8/29/2011(UTC)
BingeCrafter Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 6:47:26 PM(UTC)
BingeCrafter

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 35 post(s)
These are great! I like using the rattle for the "o" in congrats. You did a great job with the onesies too- love the shadowing.
:)
Angela
bingecrafter.blogspot.com
Cheryl A.Ennis Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 5:03:29 AM(UTC)
Cheryl A.Ennis

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JenMel Go to Quoted Post
I posted the same cards in the card section...It's very hard to find cards for new baby twins. The card store had one for a boy/girl set but it left me very unsatisfied. So I figured I'd make my own. I made the first card (the one with the two outfits) for the mom and dad; the new mom is a cousin of mine. Then after that my mom suggested I made one for my great aunt and uncle since it is their first granbabies. I didn't really have any sentiments to express congrats for twins, so just the generic "congratulations" was used. I have an idea of what stamps I need to look for :) I really liked making the outfit card. TFL!!!

I have never added a comment, so sorry if I am doing this wrong. Just wanted to let you know what a precious card you did. Also, my daughter is expecting for the first time, and they are twins also. Thank you so much for sharing. Cheryl