Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

crazyscrapinmom Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:57:27 PM(UTC)
crazyscrapinmom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am new and i have the just because cart. I can't figure out how to use the envelops, i have looked in the booklet but it doesn't show how to find and use it. Thanks for your help.
 1 user thanked crazyscrapinmom for this useful post.
MaryLouOZ on 4/29/2011(UTC)
redlady Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:29:58 AM(UTC)
redlady

United States

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Which card/envelope are you wanting to cut? I have this cart, I will try it. I just now got the Cheat Sheets from MamaC and will try an envie & card. will send results.

Edited by user Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:50:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CherylJenkins Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:01:16 PM(UTC)
CherylJenkins

I seen a video on you tube, I think from happy happy joy joy. Just do a search for cricut just because cards. I believe she says to cut the card first at whatever size you want, do not change the dial size for anything after. she suggests to number every page to make it easier to find the proper envelope. Try to find the video, it isnt hard to find and she gives great advice!
EvaLaney Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 7:09:49 AM(UTC)
EvaLaney

United States

BigGrin In the book that came with your cartridge, under the picture of the envelope...there is a list of numbers. This tells you which cards will fit this envelope. If you go to the first card page, which is the getting there - car card. number that card or page as #1 and so on through out the rest of the cards. I put mine above the sample picture on each page. Once you have them all numbered you can go look at each list under the sample pix of the envelopes to see which envelopes will work for which cards. I hope this helps :)

http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
GlitterPandaMom Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:36:18 PM(UTC)
GlitterPandaMom

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
An easy way to see which envelope to use is the just go up the columns. Any card directly above the envelope will fit in the envelope at the bottom of the keypad. I cut the envelope 1st on the fit to page function, and then I cut the card 1/4" smaller to make sure it will fit properly. Hope that helps! Good luck :)
MelissaHill8 Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:49:09 PM(UTC)
MelissaHill8

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I can't figure out how to start a new discussion. I've got the "New Testament" cartridge and apparently it doesn't work with the Design Studio Software! I can't find the booklet in PDF (which I LOVE using on my laptop), and it's not even listed in their cartridge library. This has GOT to be a hot item right now around Christmas time. Does anybody know why Cricut isn't showing it & when we'll be able to USE it??