Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Its-ONLY-Money! Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 1:27:29 PM(UTC)
Its-ONLY-Money!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hey Ladies and Gents.. I dont get on often, due to work and school, but had requested a mission. I wanted to tell you that she FINALLY is able to do some walking and is on the road to mend.

Here are a few facebook posts she provided.. FIrst to the fairies!:

Misty, you have the nicest friends. I received the nicest handmade Get Well
cards from people who said you are their friend and you told thej about me. They were beautiful and all said they were praying for me. So wonderful to know that people I don't even know were praying for me. Please let them know I appreciated each and every card.

HEre are more updates from her:

She's back!!!!! Been home since Friday but haven't had the energy
to get on here. I've been so sick to my stomach and can't eat. Found out yesterday that they sent me from the hospital to the skilled nursing center on the wrong meds...was supposed to have been on Fosamax...which I can't take
but was put on Flowmax, which is for an enlarged prostate. Now I have a month's worth of Flowmax in me looking for my prostate to fix. Don't know whether to laugh or cry or what it's gonna do to me.

And:

Thanks so much for all the cards, calls, flowers, visits and prayers. I've appreciated them more than you could possibly know. I have such wonderful friends. Still have nearly 8 weeks that I can't put any weight at all on my leg. I have 8 incisions between my ankle and knee that a trauma surgeon had to put pins and plates inm to hold my bones together to heal.