Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ValerieSchomburg Online
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:04:29 PM(UTC)
ValerieSchomburg

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1585 time(s) in 1467 post(s)
Sorry, I had posted this as a reply to another topic and deleted.

I'm excited to find out more about CCR. I have a baby bug. Will I be able to use it? If so, do I need to purchase anything to be able to use it? I don't have anything but cartridges to go with my baby bug. I thought I had read something somewhere about some kind of attachment cord.

Any info would be great. Also, where can I go find out more about it. Can't remember where I started reading information about it a month or two ago.

Thanks.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:42:51 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7817 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Hi Valerie

Cricut CraftRoom will work with all the Cricuts - Personal, Create, Expression, Cake & Imagine.

All you'll need is a USB cord. It's a type A/B usb cord which you can get just about anywhere that sells computer/phone cords. (Walmart etc)

Your printer probably even has the cord you need so you can use that one if need be.

You'll be able to DESIGN with all the carts in the Cricut cartridge library, but will need to have the actual cart available to cut. There may be an option to upload your carts to your CCR account so that you don't have to insert them into the machine each time.

Keep in mind that CCR is an internet based program so you'll need to be connected to the internet to use it.

Release date for CCR at the moment is late April. That date may change of course if the developers feel it's not ready to go live.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:45:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
ValerieSchomburg on 3/23/2011(UTC)