Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

88 Pages«<6566676869>»
cropdropnroll Offline
#1981 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 3:04:10 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Happy Friday!!!

I'm so glad the weekend is here. Our church is having a marriage conference on Saturday, with a dynamic couple ministering to us. This is going to be awesome!! I get to skip the hustle and bustle of football, even if only for a brief moment, to spend time with DH. No matter how long you've been married, there's always room for growth and learning!! AMEN.

Momto2 - Good to see you! Oops on the conference call. Sounds like you and DH had a great time. Heading to your blog to check out the pics.

HisGem - Sorry to hear about the "cooties" going on at your house. I have been surrounded by coughing, sneezing, nose blowing, and hacking sounds for the past couple of weeks; and it's enough to drive anyone bonkers!GlareRollEyes Why can't I be back in the Bahamas??? Forget about Calgon taking me away!!Laugh Laugh

Waving hello to all!!!

{HUGS}
simmsdavis845d0a84 Offline
#1982 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 10:42:18 AM(UTC)
simmsdavis845d0a84

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey Everyone.
Just wanted to stop in say a hello and wish everyone a happy weekend.

Take care
Kim
HisGem Offline
#1983 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 7:27:15 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Happy Monday and Happy Fall!

CDNR, how did the marriage conference go? You are right! You can always learn and grow in a marriage. I am still learning things about DH BigGrin
Cooties are still trying to hang around, but they are not nearly as bad as they were before.

Hi Kim!! How are you and how was your weekend?

Momto2, I need to visit your blog...

Hey Treva! How are your sinuses? I pray you are better!

Cassie, how was your weekend?

Hey Netta!!

Hello everyone!

This past weekend was uneventful. No crafting Glare but I hope to get in there todaySneaky
I did manage to make a real Sunday dinner. It has been awhile since I have cooked on a Sunday. It felt good and the family was happy!

Just wanted to check in! Kenya
cropdropnroll Offline
#1984 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 10:57:04 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Greetings MB sistas/family!!

I'm on countdown for the Crop-tober fest next week!!! I have so much to do, I don't know where to begin!!

Kenya - The marriage conference was better than expected!! There was such a prophetic flow between the couple, it was amazing!! They offered some good pointers (I'll have to dig through some stuff I jotted down and share); and just were REAL (transparent) about they had experienced as a couple and as marriage counselors!!! Sorry you didn't get any crafting done, this weekend; and if it's any consolation, I was barely able to get 2 quick cards done for SOC challenges.

Waving hello to all. Hoping everyone had a good weekend!

Lunch is about over, so back to the grind I go.

Later...

Cassie Offline
#1985 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:11:36 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 317 time(s) in 258 post(s)
How funny that I can log in from my new phone but not my kindle fire.

Good morning all. It is officially fall and my sheets have fingernail prints to prove it. I did not want to let go this morning. I refuse to turn the heat on but it was kind of chilly. I guess it is time to pull out my long sleeve li shirts. I made my aunt a charger centerpiece this weekend. That was all the crafting I did. Gotta do a gift charger this week and pack for the retreat. Ok, enough typing from the cell. I just wanted to try it out.

BBL
~~TP98~~ Offline
#1986 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:29:56 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Good Morning and Hello Wednesday....

Yes, Cassie Fall is here and I turned the heat on yesterday morning but today the air was back on! I don't know what thats all about but such as it is we just keep movin' along. Its a beautiful day outside today so I'll probably walk during lunch.

It is mid-week and I've got way too much to do, I am hosting FNC over at SOC and I have yet to finish my projects. I need to have mine done because I can't scrap under time constraintsBigGrin. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to this Friday because I really should be getting ready for next week's crop. I don't want to be still packing come Friday morning when its time for me to leave. I still need to work on a LO before I leave too! My laptop is down; I'm at the mercy of my 11 year-old right now. I may have to devote sometime to backing up my pictures too.Crying

It seems like we all are busy and not having much time to check-in. Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day!
HisGem Offline
#1987 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:53:54 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Good morning!

Wow, Treva, you do have a lot going on! I keep saying I am going to get more involved over at SOC! I know what you mean about the weather. I had the heat on the day before yesterday and then it was almost 80 degrees here. I think there will be a few more days of warmth and then fall will be in full force. I laughed because there was snow in Utah! That I am NOT looking forward to! I hope you get your laptop back soon. I have been there....

CDRN! Glad to read about the conference...I can tell you are still on fire too! I can't wait to read the goodies. I am always looking to refresh and keep the love going in my marriage. It has been a long time since DH and I have been to a conference or anything marriage related. It makes me sad when I think about it!

I wanted to share some good news before I go. I am on the CT for the Cutting Edge Magazine! It is a fairly new online magazine that is dedicated to electronic cutters (and to mention the first of it's kind). There is so much talent on the team. I hope you all check it out 'cause there is a lot of inspiration, tips and tutorials!

Have a great day all, Kenya

HisGem Offline
#1988 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 6:22:59 AM(UTC)
HisGem

HELLO, HELlo, HEllo, Hello, hello (echo, echo, echo)

Wow it is so quiet in hereCrying I pray all is well with everyone though! Just came by to give our thread a bump and to say have a great crafty weekend! Take care, Kenya
cropdropnroll Offline
#1989 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 7:28:04 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Olleh, Olleh, Olleh... (echo returned! LOL!!)

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I've got a few projects brewing for a bridal shower and daughter's cheer squad!! On top of these projects, I'm preparing for the 4-day crop in Hagerstown next week!! Just found out I need to make 50 favors for the shower - WTW?!!! I'm going to max at 40. I'll post pics when they're done (nothing fancy - this is a non-paying gig - LOL!)

HisGem - I still have yet to find my notes; but when I do, I'll be sure to share the nuggets! LOL!

Treva - I don't know if I'll make it to FNC tonight, but I am going to try.

Waving hello and dancing b/c IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Peace & Blessings to all!

See last SOC projects below...TFL.
cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2012-09-21_21-30-13_971.jpg
2012-09-21_22-55-29_746.jpg
CraftyNetta Offline
#1990 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 9:45:17 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good morning sistas,

How have everyone been? I have stopped in quickly to check the board but have not been able to post because work/life stuff have been busy and sad. Work is settling down and I have a few days off to regain my sanity. My good friend/co-worker passed away unexpected last week, it really threw me way off. He had a charismatic personality and was a great nurse. Although, he died of a abdominal aneurysm he also died of a broken heart from losing his son in a horrible car accident a couple years ago. I do believe his heart was mended when he was reunited with his beloved son Mellow .
I am definitely going to take a note from him and Kenya's reminder, when I am sick or have pain, I try to fix it myself but this lady is getting older I better get my but in to see the doctors.

September is almost over and I have not been in my craft room, but I plan to get in there this weekend. Plan to buy a few goodies, hopefully I will take it easy on the wallet..BigGrin

Kenya-How are the girls, I hope they are feeling better. Congrats on making the CT for the Cutting Edge Magazine, it looks interesting I will be by to check it out. How did your daughter t-shirt come out?

Treva-Beautiful vow renewal picture, I can’t wait to see what you make with it. I am off tonight I may come out to SOC and play

Lisa-Nice cards, and Yikes on the last minute favors, I know you will do a great job, You could have asked a sista if she wanted to go to Paradise Island, I would have taking my shrinking pill to fit in your suitcase..LOL .. the picture looks so relaxing The couple retreat sounds like it was exciting and informative. Sorry to hear your babies are getting sick too, it the back to school germs.

Cassie-Yes Fall is here, missing the summer already, waving bye-bye with tears..Crying . Are you getting excited your crop is almost here. I wish I could join you.

Kim-hey, how are you and the girls doing?

Renee-Great pictures on your blog. A nice travel/trip mini would be nice. I have a couple templates I can send you.

Suburbia is a nice cart. I do like the two new lite cart Children around the world it reminds me of Epcot, and Pirates and mermaids. I haven’t visited the blogs lately, and plan to spend some time there today to get some inspiration. So I will hop along..BigGrin

Have a good scrappy weekend
~~Netta~~

Cassie Offline
#1991 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:25:19 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Saturday!

Swim class was canceled today and I'm thrilled. Wish they would have told us instead of my driving over to find out. No worries, only about 6 minutes from my house. Sooo much to do today. I'm uploading pics, so I can purchase and hopefully tomorrow, I'll get at least 8 page kits done. So excited about the crop next weekend. Married couples session last night was on blended families, finances, sex and romance. Good stuff.

Just wanted to check in. Back to picture ordering and the 10 other things on my today's list.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Cassie Offline
#1992 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 11:20:05 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All & Happy Monday!

Where is everyone? What have you been up to?
~~TP98~~ Offline
#1993 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 1:33:12 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Monday.....

Its October, where has the year gone?

I had a rather busy weekend again which meant I didn't have time to finish a LO that I must finish before I start packing for the retreat! I'm still not happy with my laptop since I haven't fully restored it, I've just got to do better with backing up my pictures. I have most of them on cards so I just may spend sometime this weekend doing that. I need to call cricut about getting design studio back on my laptop just in case I want to use it this weekend. For some reason I spent alot of time sleeping this weeked which made for minimal productivity!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a blessed week!
HisGem Offline
#1994 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 1:57:20 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Good day all!

Netta, I am so sorry to read about your loss. Please let me know if there is anything you need!

Waving hello to everyone and yes it has been rather quiet around here. The big retreat is coming up this weekend right?

I got a few DT projects completed. I have to say, I have not been happy with them. I have the designs in my head, but I just don't have the energy to get them executed! Anyone get any crafting done?

I was just coming on to check in...ttyl, Kenya

~~TP98~~ Offline
#1995 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:05:20 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday....

Just doing a driveby post as I can't get enough sleep and I don't feel like doing anything. Yes, the retreat will be starting in a few days and no I haven't packed a thing. I don't know what's wrong with me I just don't have the energy; I may need to go to the doctor.

BTW - In case you all hadn't heard Cheryl (ScrapCheryl) lost her father this past weekend, please keep her and her family lifted in prayer.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day.
CraftyNetta Offline
#1996 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2012 12:53:05 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good afternoon ladies

Just checking in quickly, just return home from Jury Duty. I was soo happy when the judge dismissed us for the day.Smile. I tried to logon via my phone, but it would not sign on.

Treva-thank you for letting us know about Cheryl, I will keep her and her family in prayer.

Kenya-I know when you finish your projects they will be fabulous

Cassie-I can't believe how fast your retreat came up. I know you all are going to have a blast.

Well, I went into the scrapped room reorganized some things and fell asleep..lol No energy either, but I got to get motivated.

Have a good day and happy scrapping.

~~Netta~~
DakotaBear Offline
#1997 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:42:54 AM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Good morning everyone, I hope the day finds everyone doing well. My second daughter has moved back home from VA, because here job has transferred her here. It is so nice having her here. She is a stamper who does a little scrapping.

I know everyone is going to have a great time at the retreat. Sorry, I can't be there with you I will put it on my radar for next year.

Cheryl --my condolescence to you and your family.

I haven't done any crafting myself lately and I know I need to get busy. In less than I week from now I will be in Charleston, SC for a short course and annual literary retreat. I will be looking for scrapbook stores there.

Kenya--I'm looking forward to see what you have designed. I know it is great.

Got to go now it is time for me to go get a massage.
HisGem Offline
#1998 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:15:43 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello everyone!

Dot, it is good to "see" you! Happy to read about your baby moving back to your area!

Cheryl, I am so sorry for your loss. Please let us know if you need anything!

Netta...jury duty...Glare 'nuff said LOL! How are you? Still lifting you up in prayer!

Treva, thank you for informing us about Cheryl.

Hi Cassie, Lisa, Kim, Kim and ALL!!

I don't know what is going on, but everyone is dragging. I know I do not get a full night's rest. My youngest wakes up at 2:30/3:30 EVERY morning! I can't wait until she sleeps through the night consistently!

Not sure I mentioned it, but I am on facebookBored I had to join for the DT commitments...

Alright, have a great night! Kenya
CraftyNetta Offline
#1999 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 4:53:07 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good Morning ladies and Happy Croptoberfest kick-off,

I am checking in quickly before my day starts. I am in the scrap room to put a quick project together. I need to get back I the groove here.

Kenya-I am glad to see over on FB, I know you didn't want to go back on. I hope to see you in the closed groups we have with the ladies from here. Your youngest can hang out with me, I find myself up up every night around that time.

Dot- glad to hear your daughter has moved closer to you. That massage sounds so good.

Cassie, Lisa, Treva and all have a great time, can't wait to see your projects.

Have a good day all and happy scrapping

~~Netta~~

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2000 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:12:57 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday,

Where's everybody....

I'm at work anxiously awaiting 5:00BigGrin. Its freexing cold in here but cool and humid outside which makes for alot of people not feeling well; me included. My daughter is fighting something too, not running a temp. just a stuffy head. I have to yet to pack so this weekend will be interesting and I'm half done the LO that needs to be done before I leave in the morning. I will be going to Cheryl's father hoemgoing service before I head to the retreat so that means I won't get there as early as I had planned.

Waving hello to Kenya and Netta, glad to see Dot checking in too!

I know that Cassie and Lisa are already at the retreat since it starts today so no posting from them, I hope all is well and that everyone has traveling mercies.

Wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2001 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 8:24:08 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Monday and Happy Columbus Day....

Giving up a lift as we were on pg 6....I'm in the office today depsite the fact that I really should be at home sleepBigGrin Its cloudy and cool outside so its really good sleeping weather!

I had a blast at the retreat(Croptoberfest) and I'm doing the happy dance because I won the grand pize, check out my blog if you want to see what I won.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day.

Edited by user Monday, October 08, 2012 8:25:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HisGem Offline
#2002 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 12:43:03 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hello All!

Treva, I am so happy for you!! You are going to love your grand prize! Start checking out things now until it arrives. Glad you had a good time at Croptoberfest! I hope to make a one soon!

Netta, I will send my daughter to you LOL! I don't know what is going on with her. I am hoping that this phase will be ending soon...cause girlfriend it TIRED!

Waving hello to all...Kenya
CraftyNetta Offline
#2003 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 7:36:50 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good morning ladies,

It is rainy and cool today, I guess I need to pull out my fall clothes. I started a mini album, hopefully it will be done soon. I have an order to create a "Preparation" scrapbook or mini album for a friend. She is my age, single mom of three kids and is preparing the the right man God has chosen for her. Her belief is the Bible in Habakkuk 2:2-3 to write the vision down and make it plan and although it seems long in coming, to wait for it because GOD's promises are true and they will surely come. She is a very sweet lady. She loves pearls, feathers and Harlem Renaissance, colors gold, ivory, chocolate brown, bronze and burnt orange. I started some research to find paper to match her scheme. I am so excited can't wait to see the end project.

Cassie-Your crop sounds like a big success, I love the of the projects that were made. Girl you rock, love the charger, candle and the scrapbook made for Lameka.

Treva-I am doing the happy dance for you too. What a great prize

Kenya-How is the sleep going with your baby. Thank you for the motivation, I sure needed it..lol

Lisa-where you at..lol

Have a great day, stay warm.

~~Netta
~~

Edited by user Tuesday, October 09, 2012 7:38:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2004 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:31:49 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!

I am back at work from the land of scrapping followed by a pit stop in the land of sickness. I had a blast during the retreat (not that I thought I wouldn't) and didn't get much done, but that didn't matter. Hopefully, I'll update my blog later on this week. I got 6 2-pg LOs done and prepped 3 more. It was great meeting new people and cuttin' up in the process. I wish I could crop once a month with a group. Looking forward to next year.

Edited by user Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:13:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HisGem Offline
#2005 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:20:59 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just popping in to say hi!

Netta, I can't wait to see the project! And you are more than welcome BigGrin I gotta get in my lab today. I have some pressing projects....

Cassie, I hear you about the crop. I keep saying I am going to go to a crop at M's. It would be better to crop with people I know though.

So I have a question. Why is it people assume because I have four children that I am going to be home and I want to watch theirs too? Glare Anywho, just wanted to check in...waving hello...ttyl, Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2006 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:20:35 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday....

I'm checking in as I'm fired up and ready for the weekend, not that I have anything special planned but I am just looking forward to some downtime. I am hoping to get some housework and organizing done, I'm espcially going to be purging and getting rid of some stuff. I wish that I had taken time to do this sooner. Today is my mom's birthday and I should have made plans to visit her this weekend but I need to spend sometime at home.

I finally took pictures of some of the LOs that I worked on at the retreat so I'll update my blog somtime today too.

Cassie, got your email and I'm trying to check with DH before I respond.

Kenya, you are too funny; don't they know you gotta lifeBigGrin

Netta, thanks again for all of your help.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' Thursday and a grand weekend.
Cassie Offline
#2007 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:47:34 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All & Happy Friday-Eve!!

Just when I was on the mend from the head cold, that my sinuses began draining into my chest. Really??? I've been coughing all day and it's driving me crazy. I can't wait to get home to my Robitussin. LOL!!

Treva - I'm with you. Looking forward to the weekend but mainly to clean house and put the spring clothes totes away.

Kenya - That is too much regarding watching other kids. It makes me shake my head when someone says, if you have 3, 1 more won't hurt. Or any other number for that matter.
HisGem Offline
#2008 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 9:26:16 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Friday and what a happy Friday it is!

There is no rhyme or reason why I am happy it is Friday. I guess I am looking forward to chillin' tonight and tomorrow. It is supposed to be rainy and cold tomorrow. So I will be drinking hot chocolate and watching movies. AND I will not be watching nobody's babiesBigGrin It will be my four and no more!

Treva, thank you for the blog loveBigGrin

Everyone have a great weekend....and stay warm~
HisGem Offline
#2009 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 9:27:29 AM(UTC)
HisGem

BTW, Cassie, I hope you feel better soon! Try to get some rest Cool
Cassie Offline
#2010 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 8:45:41 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday

I got a little rest on Friday but I am feeling much better. Back on the grind, back to my hustle. LOL!! Always a lot to do and not enough time. I finished a LO in DS's school album. Posted it and a few from the crop on my blog. I need to set a goal to push myself to get 20 2pg layouts done by the end of the year. Phew, seems a bit much. LOL

How are you all? What craftiness have you been up to?