Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<7071727374>»
CraftyNetta Offline
#2131 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:07:01 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good evening ladies,

Lisa-sending you healing and strength prayers today

Kenya-love your new projects, I had to chuckle about your dog’s water bowl

Renee-thank you for sharing the info on "Lean", wow the things they have out there is dangerous

Cassie-I had problem with the printer color, now I have that correct I plan to try some this weekend. I will give the immediate family gifts for Christmas then the next following week gifts for the coworkers

Treva-I am the same with Christmas cards this year, I am sending things out after Christmas, hopefully things will calm down for you now your daughters on vacation

Pumpkin-I am glad to hear your uncle is healing well, enjoy your vaca

I have been trying to finish up shopping, it seem my work schedule has a serious thorn in my planCursing s. I am working tonight and tomorrow night I will hit the stores in between napping. My DH and DS will do some shopping for me. My church has the Christmas program on Sunday and I want to attend service and the program. Then I will finish in the stores. My Christmas theme is sugar plum, can I say I just love my new print and cut toys, whew where have you been all this time..Love BigGrin Love . I will share projects on my neglected blog soon. I am get the house decoration in order mode for Christmas dinner.

Well I am off to the stores then a quick nap for tonight. Have a great weekend.
~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2132 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 10:13:13 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Afternoon All & Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Netta - Can't wait to see your projects! I haven't had time to do a test with the printer since I downloaded the sublimation driver, but I hope all is well. I've actually been reconfiguring my space to get the heat press in there. Also been reconfiguring the main level because it will soon have living room furniture. I guess that means no more crops at my house, Crying

I'm in charge of cooking breakfast at my aunt's house in the morning, so that means a trip to the store. Hope it's not too crowded. Was thinking of surprising her with a sweet potato pie, but I'm still thinking on that one. Tonight is CUPCAKE WARS in my house. This year it's everyone for themselves. I'm doing cookies & creme, DD has red velvet, DS is doing Chocolate chip cookie dough and hubby, some kind of mint cookie. I know, a cookie right. Cookies are the real tradition but DD and I wanted to do cupcakes, so DS switched, LOL!! I'll let you know who the winner is. LOL!!

Have a WONDERFUL Evening and a GREAT CHRISTMAS!! JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON!
HisGem Offline
#2133 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 12:38:48 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Happy Christmas Eve!

Cassie, lol on Cupcake Wars! I can't wait to hear the outcome BigGrin

Today is slow going! I am so tired. We had our fellowship meal yesterday. As the hostess, I worked hard lol. I am still not ready for tomorrow. The few gifts I did purchased are wrapped, but I never did make any of the gifts I was going to make. I guess that will happen sometime this week and I will pass them out on Sunday…maybe. The girls want to decorate cookies...I have no energy at all...we may make some puppy chow...maybe LOL

I just wanted to pop on to wish each of you a Merry Christmas! Kenya~
CraftyNetta Offline
#2134 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:27:18 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Merry Christmas Sistahs!!!

I hope you had a great time celebrating the Birth of Christ yesterday!!! I am exhausted! I did not get a chance to make any mug gift, but now I do not have to rush. When I get up I will do a test run today.

Lisa-thinking about you today, hope you have feet up while DD feed you grapes and wine..lol (just joking)sending healing prayers to you.

Cassie and Kenya the cookies and cupcakes sound like fun, I hope the family enjoyed them.

Have a good day all.

~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2135 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:21:42 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. Sad to say I'm at work today, but I am more than thankful to have a job to come to! We had a very relaxing Christmas. No fuss. Stayed at my aunt's all day. I cooked breakfast and my uncle did dinner. Everything was delicious. Dh, I and my aunt went back and forth over the kitchen appliances vs. living room furniture. Dh sold me out after he reached a decision 2 weeks ago, so now I think we settled on appliances. So, I get to keep my empty living room a while longer. LOL!!

CUPCAKE WARS was great! We had a blast. I need to put a collage together of some of the pics. We usually work on teams, but it was all solo this year. Of course we helped the kids, but I am happy to report, that yours truly WINS this year's title. My recipe was crazy though, so I do plan to try a different one in a month or so. DS cookie dough was delicious and I'm going to take my time and recreate that recipe too.

Alright, I have tons of cleaning to do when I get home. Maybe I'll start with a 1hr wind down from work, then dive in hands first. I must clean the scrap room, I must clean the scrap room. I must..... You get the point.

Have a GREAT evening "Cassie who worked 10.5 hrs after a holiday, cuz I must have bumped my head!"

Edited by user Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:27:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2136 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 2:44:14 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 432 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Hello and Happy Wednesday....

I hope you all had a blessed holiday yesterday as I practically spent the entire day in the bed. Anyway, today is another day and I'm at work, I'm about to leave in about 30 minutes, I meant to post earlier but I had work to do! I'm headed home today for some more downtime as my mind and body is in need of the rest.

It has been raining cats and dogs all day so I'm looking forward to going home and getting in some warm pjs.

Lisa, I hope your surgery went well and that you're resting and receiving the royal treatment from your family.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
momto2 Offline
#2137 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:12:31 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Good morning all. Hope everyone had a blessed holiday. Since the president gave us an extra day off, we were able to comfortably spend the weekend with both grandparents to exchange gifts, the come home for Christmas day. Our Christmas was wonderful. The kids baked cookies for Santa Christmas eve ( even tho they are 20 and 15. Go figure). Then everyone cooperated and waited until 8 to get up and open gifts. We did have tornadoes Christmas afternoon, but our area was spared. There is a significant amount of damage in other parts of the area, including a couple of churches fully destroyed as well as substantial damage to a high school.

Since I am logged in from my iPad I am going to try to upload a gift I made my dad. It's the most complicated vinyl piece I have tried to date. Have a great day.

momto2 Offline
#2138 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:15:08 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Trying to attach picture. FYI, you can't upload from an iPad. Bummer.

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:16:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HisGem Offline
#2139 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:57:39 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Thursday All!

Cassie, lol on cupcake wars…congrats on the win! ThumpUp We never did make the cookies, but I did make the puppy chow and the girls loved it! I am not sure why I never made it for them before now. I have to buy some more cereal as it has been requested again. Congrats on getting new appliances! That is always exciting.

LOL Momto2 on your babies making cookies for Santa….I am happy you and your family were spared from the tornados! That is one of my complaints about the IPad…grrrrr

TP, I hope everything is ok? I pray you were able to relax when you got home from work.

Netta, how did your test run go? Did you start your new position yet?

Christmas was really good. The girls were very happy! It was cold, but I braved through it and bbq’ed. It was so good! My FIL and mother came by and ate, and then my youngest brother stopped by. Why didn’t they leave me any ribs? Crying I am happy I put a piece to the side! SMH Other than that, I was able to chill because I didn’t make a huge meal…I didn’t even make dessert! Thank God I had pies in the freezer. It was so funny, my daughter wanted to try pumpkin pie. We happened to have one in the freezer. I gave it to them and NONE of the kids liked it. I said maybe I will keep that in the house lol Sneaky LOL

Anywho, have a good day everyone! Kenya~

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2140 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 2:15:38 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Just doing a driveby post as I head out of the door and head out of the office for another little break. I'll be back in the office on Wednesday if all goes well.

I wanted to let you all know that I finally used my new toy last night, I'm excited and hope to play some more this weekend! I'll let you all know when I post my first project on my blog!

Waving hello and wishing you all a blessed New Year!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2141 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:50:59 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Greetings from the sofa of recuperation!

Surgery went well, but was more "involved" than anticipated. Got some sexy staples as souvenirs, too. Laugh Resting as much as possible without allowing that "stir-crazy" spirit to make me coo-coo for cocoa puffs!! LOL. My ability/tolerance for sitting up for long periods has not fully manifested, yet. Blink

Thanks to all for uplifting words and prayers!

Netta - I need to work on DH serving me wine & grapes!!

Here's my regular profile:

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:53:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2012-12-21_18-16-32_580.jpg
HisGem Offline
#2142 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 9:47:43 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy New Year’s Eve!

Good bye 2012 and hello 2013! I just wanted to stop by and wish each of you a Happy New Year! I pray it is a good year for each of you and your family. I am believing for maturity, sanity, peace, love, joy, favor, health and wealth!

CDNR, glad to “see” you! Still lifting you up in prayer! Relax!!

This is a short post today BigGrin Be safe, Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2143 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:28:36 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and happy 2013!

JCI to wish all of you a Happy and Blessed New Year....

I have been up for a few hours now making a mess of my scrap area, I need to get some sort of organization so I don't have to scrap all over the house. I have some piles that I need to move so I will probably post them on freecycle or share them at my monthly meet-up. I hate to pass along stuff to others that have just as much stuff as I have!

So what did you do last night? My daughter and I went to an early church service and then back home to work on her science fair project. I wanted to be sleep by midnight but she wasn't having it so we were up toasting with grape juice at midnight!

Oh well gotta get back to purging and organizing so I can have a productive scrappin' year! Its raining outside and the heat has been on constantly so that means its cold outside so I will probably be in the house most of the day.

Take care.
ellamap Offline
#2144 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:42:06 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 202 post(s)
I thought I would wish everyone a Happy New Year! There are about 20 min. left of the holiday, so I made it. I hope everyone has a healthy and creative year.
CraftyNetta Offline
#2145 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:59:57 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Happy New Years ladies!!!!

Wishing you all love, prosperity and blessings for the new year. For me, it is new adventures at my job and craft creations.

Kenya-I start the new job on the 14th. I have been working on closing out my current projects to transition them to my co-workers. I will be test driving the mug press later today, I am trying to make room for it and the printer.

Lisa-I am glad to hear your recovery is going smoothly, will keep you uplifted. As for the wine and grapes please put my DH on that list too..lol.

Waving hello to Renee, Treva,Pam and Cassie, glad to hear all is well with you all.

Well, I have another report to submit today, I will be back later.

Lynnetta
Cassie Offline
#2146 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 11:26:01 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All & Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!

We had a GREAT time in Ohio. Stayed up late, partying, playing games, eating etc. By Monday, we were worn out. Lots of fun though and it was great seeing my friends that I haven't seen in 10 years. We are promising to do this every 2 years, so hopefully, we'll keep up.

Now, I need to finish up organizing, need to play with my new toy, need to put away the Christmas decorations, and finish cleaning up. DD turns 11 on Saturday and my has time flown. She gave me a list of 5 things she wanted to do (I'm supposed to pick 1) and 5 gifts to choose from. I told her I was in no shape physically or finanically, to do any of it this weekend. She replies, "oh, it doesn't have to be this weekend." The thing that tickled me was the last item on the gift list was cash. Why give me the other 4 options then. She laughed at me.

Alright, back to browsing the boards and finishing up my last 2 assignments for the day.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 02, 2013 11:33:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2147 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 7:00:08 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday!!!!!

What's on tap for the weekend?

I hope to play with my new toy at some point. I did do a trial run, but I'd like to try something with vinyl next. I also need to try some mugs. I guess I should put away the Christmas decor first. We've taken everything down but the totes and tree bag is sitting in the middle of my living room. We are also scheduled for our annual family picture. We usuually go with a color scheme but I think we'll wear a combo of colors this year. Ohh, I just had an idea that I should do a collage of all our professional family pics over the years. Just what I need... more work.. fun work though.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2148 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 7:10:30 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Friday.....

I've been trying to post this message since I got up this morning but my 'me time' was cut short because I had other things that I needed to take care of this morning before coming in to work. This means dinner is just about ready so when we get home we can eat and I don't have to feel so much pressure about what to cook. Its Friday and ordinarily we would get some take-out or something but we are trying to do better about eating at home! Its a new year and we are off to a good start getting out of the house on time with a few minutes to sphare.

I am still purging and organizing so not too much scrappin' going on, I'm not going to my monthly meet-up tonight either. They have all day crop planned for the 19th so I will probably go and just get more done!

Waving hello and wishing you all a happy scrappin' weekend.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2149 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 10:21:05 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Happy New Year and TGIF!!!

Just popping in to say hello; and to thank my sistas for the prayers and uplifting words. I'm still in recovery mode, but am able to move around more and sit up for longer periods of time. I've just slowly started getting back to crafting - starting with a little coloring (relaxing). I'll post pics soon.

Waving hello to all. Wishing everyone a scrappin good weekend!!

ScrapnLu Offline
#2150 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:58:32 PM(UTC)
ScrapnLu

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Hi everyone,

Stopping in to wave "Hello". I hope everyone is doing well, wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! Best wishes for 2013....

Lu
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2151 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 12:39:59 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Monday....

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day, yesterday's post much be hanging out in cyberspace. I thought I posted yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. The weekend went by way too fast, didn't get alot done and this week all of DD's activities start back up.

I'm finally done with my secret pal swap over at SOC and now on to whatever else I signed up for; I must be crazy! I finally cut something with my new toy, posted the card on my blog; may try to post on FB.

The weather is cold and clear here, would much rather be at home sleeping, back to work!

-Later
pumpkin918 Offline
#2152 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 1:29:26 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hello and Happy New Year!

I can't believe the holiday is over as well as my vacation. Time just seems to be flying by so fast. It is already January 7th.

I had a relaxing and peaceful holiday and it was much needed. I am trying to stay focus and shift my mindset for the new year.

My family gets together at my uncle's house who had the surgery every Christmas Eve. He informed the family to continue the tradition even though he would not be there. I visited him a few days before Christmas Eve and his wife said that he would be in the hospital for a few more weeks, BUT GOD who is good all the time. He came home Christmas Eve a few hours before the family started to arrive and looked healthy. Thanks so much for all your prayers!

I am looking forward to crazy FAVOR this year.

Take care!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2153 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 8:07:52 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Tuesday...

Just doing a driveby post and a happy dance after reading Pumpkin's post. God is good, thank you so much for that praise report. I tell you these last two days have just been awesome and I'm looking forward to crazy favor too!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day, stay warm and be blessed.
Cassie Offline
#2154 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 9:52:56 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!!

Treva - I'm with you, I know I posted yesterday but I don't see it. I need to check out what you did with your new toy.

Pumpkin - BLESS the name of the LORD!!!!! That's enough to shout all day about! I'm with you, I'm expecting God to shower me with His favor all year long!

Did I tell you all I'm hooked on a new show? Grey's Anatomy. I know, it's been on since 2005, but I was a HUGE ER fan, and when ER was winding down, Grey's was gearing up. Thanks to Xfinity Streampix and Amazon, I'll be catching up. I watched the entire 1st Season in a 24hr period. I'm halfway through Season 2. Addicted I tell ya!

Have a GREAT day!
HisGem Offline
#2155 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:45:09 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey, hey, hey!

What’s good?

Pumpkin, I am rejoicing with you! God is so good and so amazing!!

Cassie, I had to laugh about your Grey’s Anatomy! I never watched the show. I am happily waiting for the new season of Psych to begin!! Monk was my favorite show and I think a few tears fell when it was over. I also liked Hawthorne and could not believe it was canceled! I don’t believe a show should be canceled in the middle of a story as tense as that!

CDNR, can’t wait to see what you create! I am happy you are feeling better.

Hey Netta, Dot, Treva, Kim and everyone I did not call by name!!

I am dragging today…so tired! But got thangs to do so I’ll holla!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2156 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:23:47 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
Hello Thursday.....Its my special day and I'm stopping in to wish my scrappin' family a good day! No big celebration going on, just thankful that I'm able to celebrate another birthday!

I am going to try to post a card here since I the flower and idea for the card came from the Cindy Loo cartridge brochure. I posted the information about the card over on my blog, had to change the way I post pictures on my blog too!

We've enjoyed relatively mild weather here the last few days so that's a blessing for me since I don't like the cold.

Waving hello and wishing you all well.
~~TP98~~ attached the following image(s):
retreat 001.jpg
pumpkin918 Offline
#2157 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:25:15 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi everyone,

JCI to say Hi and have a great day!

TP - Happy Birhtday and may bless you with many more.

DakotaBear Offline
#2158 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:56:25 PM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I started a post and it disappeared. I'm stopping by to say hello to everyone and to wish you all a happy new year. I am hoping we all get a lot of crafting done this year.

As usual at this time of year I had a sinus and upper respiratory infection. I'm on the mend. In January I have four birthdays. So far I have made a card for my granddaughter Angelica, who became three on the fourth. I made her a card and a rosette to wear. I have a grandson Thaddeus, who became twenty-one on the seventh, I still need to make his card and send it to him at college(Texas A&M), Than I have two daughters having birthdays on the fourteenth and nineteenth..

Treva--Happy Birthday!
Pumpkin--Wonderful news about the blessings of God for your uncle and family
Cassie--I never got into Grey's Anatomy. 24 was my all time favorite. Now I like Revenge and Scandal.
Lisa--Good to know you are on the mend following surgery.
Kenya--Thank you for the shout out. I like following you on FB.
DakotaBear attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130101_174143.jpg
IMG_20130101_173954.jpg
CraftyNetta Offline
#2159 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:41:41 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Good evening ladies,

I just came in quickly to say hi. I have been wrapping up projects for my job to pass on, I start he new one Monday.

Happy Birthday Treva!!!

I will be back later, have a good evening.

~~Netta~~
ellamap Offline
#2160 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:57:05 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 202 post(s)
Hello all!

Happy, Happy Birthday TP! I hope it was good.

Cassie-I have been a Grey's fan from the beginning. I love it.
Hope everyone stays warm!