Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<7374757677>»
HisGem Offline
#2221 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:42:21 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Happy Snowy Wednesday All!!

I am so grateful for power! The power went out around 2:45 this morning. It was so loud and popping. It came back on hours later. The snow is thick and the wind is fierce! I was so worried the trees might fall because it is so heavy and windy. The children are happy for a snow day.

Pumpkin, you are correct! Life has happened and I do need to reevaluate some things. I know I also need to use NO more often! Thank you for those words. I am SO happy you found your dies!! I figured they would be in a mystery spot LOL.

Lisa, loving the cards and I am so proud of you using the PnC feature on your toy. It makes things so much easier LOL. Congrats on your new camera (when you get it). Nikons are nice cameras! I want the Cannon Rebel, but DH looked at me like I was crazy. So if I get it, I will have to buy it on my own.

Cassie I like daylight savings time too, but I don’t like the hour loss on Sunday LOL. We already have to wake up like it is a work/school day… I really liked the prayer box!

Treva, I have been praying for you! Things will get better..like I say, it is always darkest in the middle of the tunnel. Praise your way through! I hope you get everything squared away with your computer. I know how it is not to be able use that toy.

Netta, what’s up lady? Did you get everything taken care of with your printer?

Waving to everyone! If you are dealing with the elements today, be safe!! Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2222 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 7:56:17 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 432 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Good Morning and Hello Friday!

Doing a driveby post to give our little thread a lift and wish everyone a happy scrappin' weekend. Praying for traveling mercies for all those headed to the SOC weekend retreat in Atlanta.

So what's on your srappin' agenda for this weekend? I am planning to get some scrappin' done along with finally deciding what I'm going to do about my laptop.

Waving hello and wishing everyone well.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2223 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 8:44:36 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Helleeeerr and TGIF!!!

Doing a drive-by post before getting into my daily grind at work. This sista is tired... DH had a diabetic episode at 2:15 am, and I couldn't get back to sleep. So, I, in my infinite wisdom Glare, decided to take a hot shower to help me relax. Well, did I mention that this took place around 4:00 am??? I finally settle back into bed, only to have my alarm go off at 4:45, 5:00, 5:15, ... (you get my drift)!! So, this morning, Pepsi MAX is my friend - the zing, w/o the fat!!Laugh Drool Laugh

Treva - I'm hoping to get some crafting/scrapping done tonight and tomorrow...somehow! LOL. I'm shopping around for the best price for my Nikon, these days, and that may win out over scrapping for the next few days!LOL LOL

Kenya - How'd you make out in the snow?? Thanks for the card love. I looked at the Canon Rebel, too. Nikon just stole my heart... and soon, my wallet! Laugh I told DH and Cassie my plan is to purchase the camera for my bday next Friday! The hope is to at least have it before the 4-day crop we're attending in 3 weeks!

Waving hello and shaking off all the cob webs on this thread!!

Peace & Blessings - Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2224 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 11:26:34 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Afternoon & Happy Friday!!!!

Kenya - Glad your power is back on. Snowy and winds... yikes!!!

Lisa - Glad dh is doing ok. I did chuckle at the warm shower knowing it was practically time to get up. You CAN make it to the end of the workday!

Treva - I'll be in the market hopefully later, rather than sooner for an ltop. Let us know what you decide.

Kids are having a friend over this evening. While they are playing, I'll be cleaning up around the house. Tomorrow after dance ministry and a trip to JAs, I'll be in the Cafe organizing and looking for some pictures I know I printed in October, LOL!! I hope to get a card in or two.

Edited by user Friday, March 01, 2013 11:29:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HisGem Offline
#2225 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 10:01:45 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Monday!

We are bracing for another round of snow tonight into Wednesday! It is supposed to be comparable to last week’s storm. My prayers are that the power stays on, trees stay in tack, the roof stays strong…protection and grace. I can’t wait until spring!

I won’t complain though considering the dry summer we had. If nothing else my trees are happy!
Any craftiness happen this weekend? I know SOC had a retreat this weekend. I was able to do a couple projects for BossKut and Practical Scrappers, but nothing for any personal projects.

Liiiiiiisssssaaaa guess what I got? I got my Canon Rebel!! It should be here this week! I am so excited and it was on sale! I need a camera that can take close ups without them being blurry.
I am so happy you hubby is ok! I know that can be scary.

So I woke up to my neighbors arguing right outside my window! Who argues at 5:30 am??? You should be sleep, getting ready for work or on the way to work…but arguing?

Ok, enough complaining for one day LOL. I hope everyone had a good weekend and an even better day! Be encouraged, Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2226 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:42:06 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy "here comes the snow" Tuesday!!

We are getting what I would say is a dusting at 5" beginning with rain after midnight, then turning into snow. Then again, I haven't watched the news at all today, so I don't know what is being said about it today. LOL!

Kenya - Woohoo, congrats on your new camera!

I searched again for the pictures yesterday and didn't find them. Enough already, I think I'm just going to reprint. I'm ready to start getting my LOs together for a crop in 3 weeks. I am sooo ready!

Alright all!! See ya later with the shovel.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2227 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:44:19 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

JCI... you know, the calm before the big snow storm!! I'm amazed that the DMV area is scheduled to get a significant snow dump in March!! WTW?!!

Kenya - I told my co-worker yesterday that I felt you doing the "naa nee naa nee boo boo" dance with your camera waving in front of me!! LOL - ROTFLMBO!! Then I quickly told her, I can't hate... CONGRATULATIONS!! Mine is on the way. Cool DH is being himself - now the key will be to get him to be himself...in a healthier way!Glare

Cassie - I had to chuckle at myself, too. I thought: "Why in the world didn't I take advantage of the p&q, and go to the table?!!!" Laugh Laugh

Waving hello to all.

Cassie Offline
#2228 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:53:12 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Lisa & Kenya - I am cracking up at Lisa's comment about the camera teasing. Lisa, you know you are crunching the numbers and shopping around for the best deal. Wipe your nose and dry your tear. I suspect you'll be taking all the photos on March 22!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2229 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:13:09 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Mornin' and Hello Tuesday!

Its freezing cold and I'm not looking forward to the pending storm. I don't think we will get as much here in Central Virginia, I just don't want to lose power.

Waving hello and sending scrappin' congrats to Kenya and Lisa on their new toys; I hope you both use yours more than me! I just can't bring myself to use that camera consistently I always grab my point and shoot camera; I think its because I've never learned how to use the functions correctly always shooting in auto never manually!

BTW on another note - I gave up sweet tea for lent but I've been drinking way too many soft drinks. I gotta get some control! Did you all give up anything for lent if so how goes it? I came of my no scrap spending BAN on Friday but only for a short and I'm rigt back on it. I've got to declutter and move this stuff before I call hoarders on my ownselfBigGrin

Cassie, I decided to restore my own laptop for now; I need a new one but there's no money for it right now. I'll just take it one day at a time for now and hope it last until I get a new one. I use it primarily for scrappin' so that does place it high on the priority list.Laugh

Why did I just eat a whole roll of girl scout cookies? I guess because I was hungry didn't eat any breakfast this morning!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day as most of us anticipate the next storm!
HisGem Offline
#2230 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:54:42 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey hey hey!!

Lisa, no teasing Sneaky …I was doing the cabbage patch though LOL! Had it not been on sale, I wouldn’t have it!

Treva, I did not give anything up for Lent. It has been a few years since I participated in this. Well….what kind of cookies was you eatingBigGrin ? I have some GS cookies, but I can’t bring myself to eat them. It has been this way for the last two years. I need to put them in the freezer. I buy them to support the girls. I guess what they say is true. Your taste buds/likes change as you age. Those mango cookies remind me of coconut hair oil. I hope everything works out with the laptop!

Has anyone heard from Netta…it seems like forever since she last posted…Dot too!

Cassie, I hope the photos turn up….ah *sigh* you are going to a crop…I am thinking about attending a crop at the Scrapbook Expo next month, but then again, maybe I won’t. I don’t want to crop with people I don’t know KWIM?

The snow was late today, but it is coming down pretty hard right now. The girls woke up and was like is there school. I was happy to report there was no new snow so get ready for school LOL

Waving hello to Renee, Kim and other sistahs out there! Be safe and be encouraged! There is light at the end of the tunnel! Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2231 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:21:24 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

I found my pictures!! Woohoo. I asked God to show me and a few hours later it hit me where they might be. Now, I can start preparing some LOs.

On another note.. the snow was a bust. A wasted day off for my county. The snow was coming down hard but it only stuck to the grass. The ground was warm and wet. I went in to work at 8:30am. Only 6 of us showed up today. My day abruptly ended @ 2p, when I got a call from DH that DS needed to go to the emergency room because he hurt his leg falling off the couch. I had all kinds of thoughts, but I kept them to myself, scoooped them up and headed to urgent care. He hollered and cried in pain for an hour. His knee was swollen and slightly bruised but after xrays (so much drama) there was nothing there and the swelling had begun to go down. Dr said he was probably in shock when it first happened and really experienced some pain. Of course I found a funny moment through it all and DS practically yelled at me for laughing. Even someone on the other side of the curtain giggled. Dh was trying to move DS and I told him to leave him alone but Dh touched him anyway, and DS yelled out with tears, 'will you listen to your wife, stop daddy."

Alright, let me skeedaddle.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2232 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:11:19 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and Happy Friday-eve!!

How did everyone fair in the storm(s)?? In my area, we did get some snow, enough for the plows to come through at least once; but by the end of the day, it had turned to slush. That was definitely a border-line "freebie" for our county schools. Now, given the gov't was closed, I was instructed that I could not charge/bill my customer; so the logical thing would have been for me to go to the table, right??? No-go!! Watched TV with DH for a bit, then he had to telework.Glare

Kenya - Do your cabbage patch, my scrappin' sistah!! I'm still "crunching numbers", as Cassie said. LOL! Trying to get the best deal I can; and right now, I think Sears may be the winner. Given my bday is tomorrow, I may take the plunge this weekend; and then I'll be doing the "chicken wing praise dance"!!!Love BigGrin Drool. You know Cassie is hosting a 4-day crop in October - you're more than welcome to join her (I would typically say "us" in this scenario, but Pastor's wedding is the same w/e - Glare Crying Crying Blink Crying Crying ). But the die-hard scrapper in me is still trying to figure out how I can squeeze a quick day or 2 into the weekend!Love LOL LOL LOL

Cassie - AWESOME!!!! Now, get to prepping those LOs. I have yet to be soooooo organized, and it drives me crazy. LOL @ DS's sudden outburst of wisdom! I probably would have laughed too!! Glad the injury was nothing major.

Sending an APB out for Netta, Dot, Kim, etc...

Waving hello to all, just the same.Laugh

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa
HisGem Offline
#2233 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:17:56 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Thursday!

LOL Cassie! Glad DS is ok and that you were able to find a silver lining! I couldn’t help but wonder how on earth did he fall off the couch…that is like my daughter dropped her food that was a mat on the floor Glare ? That to me is still a mystery! I am SO happy your photos turned up!
We had some heavy snow here. Ironically, it was only heavy on our block according to DH. He said there was no new snow by his job or by the girls’ school (about a mile away from home) but he said he turned the corner and it was about 6” of snow? Huh

Lisa, I do understand and yes you have to find the best deal! Go on and get your praise dance on BigGrin ! I have a feeling you are going to figure out something and attend the crop.

Yesterday was not an ideal day and today feels like I am starting where I left off! So since I was frustrated Angry with my craftroom and the tools in it, I decided to work on the taxes. I had all of the papers together so I can go at it when I was ready…well now I can’t find some of them…REALLY??!! I need a vacation!Crying

Ok, have a good day everyone…waving hello! Good times….ain’t we lucky we got ‘em? BigGrin
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2234 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 4:23:19 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello, Happy Friday and Happy National Women's Day!

Happy Happy Birthday Lisa, hope you have a fabulous day!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2235 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 12:19:13 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good afternoon my crafty sistahs,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!! Enjoy your day.

I heard on the radio there was APB for a short, chunky lady with braids..BigGrin . I apologize that I haven’t stop by to say hi and I am ok. My body is having a difficult time adjusting to day shift. My sleep is way off, talking about having to be at work for 8am and cannot sleep until 2am sometimes 3am. DH is so over this..Blushing . I he will not stay up at all with me, even with bedtime fun he like I got to go to sleep you can stay up if you want thank you for making me sleep more peaceful now (the nerve of him)..Glare . On the other hand the job is going well, I am glad I made the change.
My scrap room has seen very little activity, but that will soon change. I have a few projects to start for our summer vacation and family reunion coming up that I will have to start. My poor blog is mad at me. I will update this weekend with a diaper cake and goodies I made for my God-daughter last month.
The family is doing well; my son and sister were baptize on Sunday. I tell you it was a mother’s joy. My God-daughter had her baby three weeks early and on a sad note my sister’s best friend ( I call my little sister) lost her baby at 7 ½ months. She is having a difficult time with this as you can imagine, so please lift her up in prayer.
I have to go back and catch up on the thread.

Kenya-my black ink is driving me nuts. Sometimes it prints in gray tone for black. Maybe I need to print from there more often. I hope you and the family is staying warm with all that snow. Congratulations on your new toy.

Lisa-CONGRATS on your new toy. Awesome cards.

Treva-sorry to hear about your computer, did you have any new Windows upgrade. My computer was crashing earlier in the week anytime I open internet explorer, it turned out to be a glitch in a recent Windows update. Great t-shirt

Cassie-Too funny about your son. Are you attending the SOC retreat?

Well back to work for me, I will definitely come in more often to say I doing ok like on facebook.

Have a good day all.
Netta

pumpkin918 Offline
#2236 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 4:04:48 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Happy Weekend! This has been the longest week EVER. When the alarm went off this morning, I said why did I set the alarm for Saturday and God said Uh..it is Friday. Imagine my shock.

I am looking forward to resting this weekend.

CDNR - Happy Birthday and many more!Enjoy your new camera.

Cassie - Too funny about your son.

TP - I hope you get a new computer soon.

Kenya - Congratulations on the new camera.

Netta- Good to see you. I am sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray for comfort and peace.

Everyone have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Dont forget to set your clocks forward.
HisGem Offline
#2237 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 4:39:25 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey hey!!

Just stopping by to wish Lisa a happy birthday....weekend!!! I hope DH spoil you BigGrin

Netta, what type of paper are you using? Depending on the paper, it may appear gray, but once it gets on the item it darkens up....lifting your sister in prayer. Loss is never easy, but this is just unimaginable!

Pumpkin, I agree with you! It has been a long week...this has been one of the worse weeks ever...this too shall pass!

Waving hello to everyone! Have a great weekend; I hope it is crafty :)

As Pumpkin reminded us, we spring ahead this Sunday....

cropdropnroll Offline
#2238 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 7:57:21 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

This morning's commute was less than stellar!! I refuse to let that ruin my day, though. Thank you all for the birthday love! I appreciated all of the shout-out! I also have to thank all of you for your prophetic words – you told me to enjoy my new toy, but I had not purchased it at the time of your posts! Look at God – Saturday, I pulled the trigger (pushed the button on the mouse) and purchased my Nikon D3200 bundle!! Sadly, it was not available in the store, so I must now stalk the UPS delivery person b/w now and March 18th!!

Netta – glad to see you. The next move after the APB, was to do a virtual “drive-by”! LOL. You know, that thing that sista girls do when one has gone MIA!!! You were THIS close! SMH at DH getting more peaceful sleep while you stay up. That sounds just like my house – bedtime fun = comatosed DH, while DW stays up, flipping the channels and increasing the volume to drown out the snoring!! Glare

Kenya – I’m not sure if I was truly spoiled this w/e; but it was pretty darn close! Friday, I ended up working late, and didn’t get home until almost 7:30. My kids have not been very obedient, when it comes to their chores around the house; so DH and I decided that we didn’t want to spend any money on them eating at Olive Garden. So, I did the next , best thing – I had OG delivered to my doorstep!! Saturday, I had dance ministry, followed by Women’s ministry; then slipped out to grab the family so we could purchase my bday gift. My dinner selection was CHIPOTLE (been yearning for it)! Sunday was filled with a prophetic service, Spiritual wedding , finance duties, board meeting, and finally dinner at OUTBACK – steak & lobster!!! So, overall, I did get my way this weekend, when it came to our meals; but we’re still waiting to see my movie of choice – OLYMPUS has Fallen.

Treva – thanks for all the extra shout outs for my birthday!!

Waving hello and sending cyber hugs to all!!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2239 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 1:53:11 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello this beautiful Monday!!

JCI 15 minutes before quitting time, I am going to be running out the door!

Lisa, glad to see you had a good time celebrating; we went to Outback yesterday too to celebrate my MIL's b-day!

I want to give a praise shout out because my FIL had surgery this morning and it went very well and he looked good when I went to the hospital earlier this morning. God is good.

I had a good weekend being very lazy and doing exactly what I wanted - I scrapped almost the whole time. DH was out of town and DD was being lazy not wanting to go out so I just took advantage. I didn't do alot of housework either (shame on me)!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great week!
HisGem Offline
#2240 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:04:44 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Tuesday All!

Lisa it sounds like you had an awesome birthday! Congrats on your camera!! I can’t wait to hear your reviews on it! It has been a long time since I have been to the Outback. You’re making me want some steak.

It has been a while since I been to the movies, but I really want to see Tyler Perry’s Temptation movie…I may even get DH to take me!

Treva, so happy everything went well with your FIL!! That’s what’s up! House work will be there, but scrapping time is not guaranteed. I love the layout you shared on your blog.

I am done with all of my homework assignments so hopefully I can have a little fun in the lab until classes start back in April! I have not done one layout this year!! I hope to remedy that too…looking forward to it!

Hey Cassie, Netta, Pumpkin, Dot, Renee and others! Be encouraged, Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2241 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:29:39 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday...

Checking in as I have a little less than 2 hours until quitting timeBigGrin It has been raining almost all day but I can see some sunlight peeking through my window so I'm doing a happy dance. I like this new time (extended daylight) so I tend to hit the door running once that clock strikes 5BigGrin

I was going to suggest to DD that she skip aikido this evening because I don't like being out in the rain but I guess we can go now (I wanted to go home and play). I really got some projects I'd like to do and I'm about to go through a scrappin' stash purging marathon!

I'm going to try to post one of the cards that I did for the cricut cartridge exploration challenge over at SOC. It is a card cut from the French Manor cartridge. I hope it post as my computer has been having issues all day.

Waving hello and looking forward to some inspiration from Kenya as she enjoys a little downtime from her school work.
File Attachment(s):
anniv.jpg (1,245kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
DakotaBear Offline
#2242 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:54:42 PM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Hello everyone, I have been around as a guest reading your posts. We have had snow, rain and temps have reached the 50s for a few days.

It has been 37 weeks since I started wearing Invisalign braces and I am seeing a great improvement. I have a total of 70 weeks for completion.

I went to a LSS while I was on the CT shore a couple of weekends ago. They had a fabulous sale on 2012 Authentique was $0.49 each. Needless to say I bought a lot of it. LOL

Right next door to the LSS is a stamping store. They are sponsoring Tim Holtz workshops in April. I'm so excited to say I was able to register for all of his workshops this morning after being on the phone for an hour. They sold out shortly after I got through. I have also registered for the annual Spring Summit crop yesterday.

I have been busy making more birthday cards. March is the month with six birthdays I make cards. I am having fun doing the cartridge challenge on SOC. Every two weeks we chose a different cartridge to use. These two weeks I have chosen to use Picturesque.

Cassie Sorry to hear about your son's fall, I hope he is feeling better.
Kenya and LisaHope you both enjoy your cameras. I'm a Canon DSLR fan myself when I want to use the larger camera. I like having a smaller camera in my purse.
NettieI've been keeping up your news on FB
TrevaLike all the things you have posted on SOC
LisaBelated HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DakotaBear attached the following image(s):
DSCF2455.JPG
Cassie Offline
#2243 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:15:29 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!

Treva - Nothing like leaving housework behind for a day scrapping. LOL!! Glad to hear your FIL is doing GREAT!

Kenya - Enjoy your school break! Now, sign off and get those LOs started.

Dot - Great to see you. I want and need braces, but I must tend to DDs teeth first, LOL! I need to call and get her a consult. DS was back to normal in no time. Very nice card!

I am counting down days until the retreat next weekend. 8 days til landing, LOL!! Last night, DH said I didn't seem excited about going this year. I looked at him like he had 2 heads and told him I am more than excited and looking forward to the break. So far, I have prepped 6 2pg LOs. I think I can get 6 more ready by next Wednesday. Crossing fingers on that. Submitted our taxes this morning, so I guess it's time to start getting some work done.

Have a GREAT day!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:17:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HisGem Offline
#2244 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:18:30 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Wednesday!!

Love the card Treva! French Manor was my favorite Circle cartridge! There are some awesome cuts on that one! I don’t know how much of an inspiration I will be but…thanks for encouragement! I have a few orders I need to get done and then it is play time!

Hey Dot! Congrats on getting registered in the TH class! That sounds exciting! I would love to get some braces or something…we shall see! Beautiful card!!

Cassie, you are doing your thing on prepping for the retreat! Congrats on getting your taxes done too! I did ours on Sunday but could not submit them until Monday. I had to call the IRS (was no help) and Turbo Tax because there was an entry for Net Operating Loss. I never saw this before and I was completely stumped! Turned out there is or was a glitch in the Turbo Tax software. I am just praying they told me correctly; so far so good.

Well I suppose my break is over! Waving hello to all of the beautiful people! Have a wonderful evening all…
Kenya~

CraftyNetta Offline
#2245 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:04:32 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good evening ladies,

I am stopping in quickly to say hello. Today is my Friday, and I am doing the happy dance.

Kenya-I am using sublimation paper, my first mug was a bit off. Then I wasted paper because I assumed my black tone was off. I think I will try them out anyway and see what happens. I attempted my taxes with turbotax on Sunday as well and was getting stalls and error message so I left it alone. I plan on working on it tomorrow.

Treva-Awesome card, glad to hear you had a nice weekend to scrap.

Lisa-sounds like you had an awesome birthday weekend, have fun with your camera..have you downloaded the user guide?

Dorothy-Awesome cards. March is a busy month for you as well with birthdays. I know you are going to have a ball at the TH workshop.

Cassie-Have a great time at your retreat. Love your copic images cards.

Pumkin- Thank you. How are you doing?

Well, I am taking braids out tonight, coloring the grays and preparing the hair to be rebraided on Friday for my birthday weekend.
I will stop back in later,
Netta
Cassie Offline
#2246 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:54:01 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday eve!!!

Netta - Happy Birthday!!!! Have a wonderful bday weekend!

Today is my Friday since I have to take off tomorrow. I am at the ceiling as far as acrruing vacation time. Who would have ever thought? They lowered our cap 2 years ago, so what we carry is much lower than previous years. Think I'll pop in DS class for an hour or so, go get my hair done, and have a few pictures printed. Tomorrow night I'll be ready to prep another LO or 2.

Oh Lisa (since I see you here), I found my missing table. At the home of the Superbowl Party host. His car is too small to actually return, so I'll have to pick it up, LOL!!

Have a GREAT day ALL!!

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:56:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2247 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:19:23 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Friday-Eve Everyone!!

JCI quickly, as I need to prepare to co-interview a potential teammate. Thanks for the (belated) birthday wishes, and congrats!

Netta - I'm so jealous that this is your Friday! Enjoy the extended w/e. I have not really "cracked open" my new toy yet, let alone download any guides.

Cassie - I, too, am really excited about the retreat next week! Unfortunately, I'm not in an organized prep mode, as you are my sista!! Not seeing it happening by next Wed, either!! LOL!!

Treva - Cute anniv card!! I need to check out French Manor, maybe at the retreat... Cassie, don't you have that cart?? BigGrin

Dot - Good to see you. Congrats on your Invisaline progress and registering for the TH workshops.

I plan to test drive my new camera at the retreat, so hopefully I'll have some great pics to post and scrap!!Cool

Waving hello to all...

Here's a card I finished for a RJ challenge over at SOC (edited this message to repost pic), and a sneak peek of my goodies.. TFL.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:49:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Update greeting and add pic

File Attachment(s):
2013-03-13_18-43-27_663.jpg (1,104kb) downloaded 13 time(s).
cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2013-03-11_20-32-18_669.jpg
DakotaBear Offline
#2248 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:17:36 AM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Good morning,

Happy Birthday Netta!!!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2249 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:55:41 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Cassie - I'm glad to see that your table has "shown itself"! LOL.

Netta - Happy Birthday (this weekend)!!!!
HisGem Offline
#2250 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:49:41 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hi!!

I know it is late, but I could not let the day go by without wishing Netta a happy 21st birthday BigGrin I pray it was a good one and it was everything you hoped for and more!

Lisa, I am diggin' that card!

Waving hello to everyone...it has been another trying day! Good nighte :) Kenya~