Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

88 Pages«<7778798081>»
Cassie Offline
#2341 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 6:47:32 AM(UTC)
Cassie

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 317 time(s) in 258 post(s)
Good Morning & Happy Friday!!!

I'm feeling good today! Not that I haven't all week.

I have to go the cafe this weekend. Next week is the Mother/Daughter tea at school. Here is my agenda: finish up bookmarks (nothing fancy, did them in word and laminated), cut some teacups from TBBM2. If that doesn't work I have plan B with new toy. Want to use it as the teabag holder. Putting together some favors for the all the girls next week. Nothing fancy, just pearl gumballs (name of the group is Pullen Pearls) in a tube. Instead of a tube, I have cellophane bags the same size as the tube. They were cheaper (thanks etsy). Maybe I'll have to chance the work on a school LO. Who knows. Today, I'm going to kids' school, to work with 4 girls on a dance I created for us to minister to the group next week. Should be easy since 2 of them have a dance background and I kept it simple. I have to minister out in dance tomorrow. Looking forward to that as it's a liturgical dance program. Tired yet??? One more, taking DS for his overdue 9 year pictures on Sunday.

Life is GOOD!!!

Have a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!!!
Cassie Offline
#2342 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 6:51:41 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Kenya - I got tired of going over and over all the images. I decided to go with 3D pinwheels & 3D bows. Off to purchase right now.
momto2 Offline
#2343 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 11:37:13 AM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Happy Friday all. Hope all is well and that you have a productive weekend. We are headed to my in-laws house for my nephew’s graduation this weekend. Please pray for me. They do not have internet. I am going to have to rely heavily on my iPhone, which is not the best on my eyes.

Glad you all like the counter high desk. I think I have decided on the one using Ikea products as it looks like it has the least amount of putting together/cutting of them all. Just need to schedule a trip to Atlanta to pick up what I need. Kenya, thanks for mentioning the version you use. If Ikea falls apart, I have instructions and a supply list for the Wal-Mart version.

Pumpkin: I don’t think I realized that you were federal as well. This sequestration thing is for the birds. They really need to work this out. My agency did not go the furlough route yet. We have been able to cut out everything else (training, travel, pens/paper) to make up the budget shortfall. It has been rough so far, but at least no one is facing furlough.

Cassie: I think I would have let him put the jelly on the rice. One of my brothers put ketchup on everything in order to eat it. I do know quite a few people who do a little sugar and butter on rice, so that will probably help.

CRNR: cute card

OK, I am out. I need to make sure I don't have anything else pending, then I think I am going home. Still need to pack and supervise DS with his packing.
HisGem Offline
#2344 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 12:52:37 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Good afternoon all!!!

Cassie...girl you are BUSY!! I really need your energy! LOL. I was just telling my sister today I have the inspiration and supplies, but I found I don't create as much lately because it is not fun. For the last month or so I leave the lab frustrated. Either something is not cutting out right or a machine is not working with Windows 8! IDK, a break may have been a good thing!
LOL on your DS! I was cracking up!! DH still put sugar and butter on his rice. Does the trick for sure.
I broke down and got the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. Not completely sure why I chose that one though??!!??

Renee, praying for you! Safe travels! I hope you share photos of your new desk BigGrin

Lisa, cute card girly!! I have a couple of projects to finish up....other than that, no crafty goodness going on!

Pumpkin, praying for the work situation! They have been doing furlough days here for about 2 years for city workers. It can be hard, but it worked out in the end...

Waving hello to everyone one else!! We were invited to an impromptu bbq tomorrow, but there is rain in the forecast...we shall see. Have a good weekend! Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2345 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:03:19 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Good Morning and Hello Sunday....

Just doing a quick driveby post as I'm having me some 'me time' before I get ready for church.

So have you had any craftin' fun this weekend

Its a lazy kinda day since its raining outside but I've got to get motivated. I haven't been able to get anything done, started an altered picture frame for a shower gift and some other projects but nothing completed. I had a schedule conflict so I didn't make the shower yesterday and today's schedule isn't any better. I need to go to work since I didn't go on Friday but there just aren't enough hours in the day! After church I've got to do some grocery shopping and housework, DD has a girl scout event I'm just going to be doing a drop-off and pick-up for that!

Waving hello and wishing you all a great day and week!
HisGem Offline
#2346 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:11:18 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey, hey Tuesday!

I have been unable to sign in. I was getting a security warning....

Treva, I hope things settled down for you....thank you so much for your LOVE and SUPPORT on the blog BigGrin

Not much happening on my end....just life!!! I am trying to get homework done so I can play BUT I have been on the phone with my cellphone subscriber for TWO hours trying to straighten out a HUGE mix up....pray for me.....Crying Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2347 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:42:33 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Thursday!

Happy Happy Birthday Cassie, have fun celebrating and creating more memories to scrap!

Today is Thursday and I'm taking off tomorrow even though I shouldn't since I was out of the office last Friday! I think I'll spend the day doing some housework, scrappin' and then maybe I'll treat myself to a mani/pedi after I take DD to her doctor's appt.

I've been busy trying to finalize my daughter's camp plans for the summer and I tell you I need a money tree! She's going to an etiquette, tennis and forensic camp in addition to a month long Math and Science Program at the University of Richmond. I tell its taking some wheeling dealing to get it all planned. I applaud anyone with two or more children, because it can be overwhelming with just one and trying to keep up with their schedule in addition to yours. Just pray for sista's sanityOhMyGod

So what's on your agenda for the holiday weekend? We have a full schedule of activities plus I'm planning to come into the office on Monday. I'll finish some online training and work on a report without any other distractions.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2348 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 7:27:53 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Hello and Happy Friday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BELATED)CASSIE!! I am LOL at myself - thought I was "on-point" with this event, and realized that I had the wrong date set in my phone for you. Blushing Well, I'm early for this one...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (May 27)!!!! BigGrin

Treva - If you're going into the office on Mon., then, IMO, you taking off today balances everything out! LOL. Enjoy your w/e. Yes, keeping up with 2 kids is extremely overwhelming; but God is so good. The money for camp is no joke - we're looking at about $2K for basketball camp (incl before/after care)!! This only covers 3 2-week sessions, so far.Blink Crying.

As for this w/e... getting work done on the 1 vehicle that's working, just so DH can take it on Monday for a fishing trip.Glare Getting a rental so I can have some independence this w/e. Got DT projects and challenges to complete this w/e, too. Oh, yeah, and some housework... LOL.

Waving hello to all, as I'm doing my Friday happy dance, with a twist (since it's a holiday w/e)!! LOL

Peace & blessings.

Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2349 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 6:05:07 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning....Happy Monday.....Happy Memorial Day!

I'm suppose to be at work, haven't made it yet!

Hope you had a great weekend, continue to be safe as you celebrate today!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2350 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:17:26 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello on this "where is everybody?" Wednesday.

JCI briefly before getting into my work load for the day. Gotta go to Costco to order a cake for a retirement celebration, circulate the card, finalize luncheon reservations, ... oh yeah, and do some real work!!! Laugh

Did not meet my crafty expectations this past w/e, but I did get a little housework done. I'll be up tonight trying to finish my DT project and SOC RJ Friendship Challenge. I'm determined to use the rest of this year to build my stash and my blog activity. May have to do a blog give away... maybe for my 50th follower... hmmmm???

Waving hello to all.

Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2351 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:58:32 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All,

Thanks Lisa & Treva for the bday/anniv. wishes.

It's sooo quiet around here! I am finally getting back to normalcy after a fun weekend. The girls took me out Friday to Olive Garden and the movies to see Peeples for my birthday. OG doesn't serve my favorite dish anymore, so thank goodness for the conversation that made it all worth it. An older couple seated behind us, asked to be moved. Guess we were making too much noise. What happened to OG being a friendly family gathering place? Meanwhile, the 2 waiters working our area, loved all the chatter, smiles, and laughs. LOL!! I got some housework done, 3 graduate cards, a cookout, movies with hubby, married couples fellowship, and slept in for 4 days. I'd say I had a GREAT weekend. LOL!!

Have a GREAT day ALL!
CraftyNetta Offline
#2352 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2013 4:14:28 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good morning and HAPPY MONDAY ladies!!!

I am stopping in quickly before heading off to work, I have to go back and catch up on the posts. We had hot weather over the past few days, but I promised myself not to complain after the winter we had. I kept myself hydrated and cool and keep it moving..lol.

Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary Cassie!!

Kenya thank you for reaching out to me last week.

I have not been in the scraproom since Mother's Day weekend, but feeling the urge to get something done, and I need to update my blog it's been a while.

Waving hi to all the sistahs, have a blessed day.

I will be back in later,
~~Netta~~

Cassie Offline
#2353 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:54:00 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!!

Thanks Netta.

Nothing new in my world. I decided at the last minute to make 7 mini albums to give to my group from our 6 Flags trip. I got 6 out of 7 done in a 24hrs time period. Believe me, it was nothing fancy, I got rid of paper I wasn't using, and stayed up waaaaayy to late doing it, BUT the girls loved them and 2 of the parents were so appreciative of the memories. I'll finish #7 tonight so DD can take it tomorrow.

Kids are counting down since the last day of school is Friday. It was a rough school year and transition into this new school for both my kids. I'm going to change how I operate with them in the school year to come. They had too much freedom this year and I need to pull it in some, especially DD who is entering middle school in August.

I have tons of work to do, so let me get started. Have a GREAT day everyone!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2354 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 7:59:50 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Wednesday!

Doing a driveby post to check-in, waving hello and wishing everyone a great day.

Netta, happy to see you check-in....hope all is well with you and your family.

Cassie, I know what you mean about doing things differently with your kids. I've got to do the samething with DD and she's not happy but its for her own good. I had to make the hard decision not to let her take the next level of Math over the summer because I had already finalized her schedule when we received the notice that she could. My job as a parent is to keep her as grounded as possible. Its such a hard task with so many outside influences.

Kenya, hope all is well with you and your family that you are finding balance!

Sending cyber hugs and well wishes to my scrappin' family!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2355 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:06:35 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and Happy Hump Day!

JCI as I finish my late lunch! Did very little crafting this w/e (in comparison to Cassie, of course - LOL); but I managed to get a couple of DT projects and a RJ SOC challenge card done (bottom right). Good news... I won the challenge!! Cool Woo Hoo!! Spent way more money than expected on vehicle repairs/maintenance... Blink Crying Mad Need to file a complaint with dealership management, too! Anywho...

Waving hello to all. Wishing you a great day.

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa

Edited by user Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:15:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130601_193030_568[1].jpg
IMG_20130601_240556_965[2].jpg
Cassie Offline
#2356 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:31:19 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Happy Friday Eve All!!!!

Another work week is winding down and I have no plans for the weekend... other than hitting the cafe. I researched more craft rooms this morning in hopes of helping me better organize and purge. I wish I would have gotten a different cabinet style from Ikea than what I did late last year. All my problems could be solved if I put my workstation facing a wall, but I'm not giving in to that idea (yet) because I really don't want to face a wall. Think I'm going to post some items on craigslist over the weekend too.

Last day of school is a half day tomorrow, so I'm taking the kids to Six Flags when they get home. We've had our season passes since April and have not used them yet!

What are your weekend plans?

Btw, I can't believe we've been on the same page for 20 days. Yikes!
HisGem Offline
#2357 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 6:30:11 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Top o' the morning all!!

Lisa, congrats on winning the challenge!! You go girl....love the card BigGrin Were you able to get your second vehicle fixed? I have had my share of auto repairs Glare I went to fix a gasket, and now my windshield wipers are no longer in sync. I have no idea what they did Confused

OOO Cassie, have fun at Six Flags. I have not been in about 10 years. Every year I say oh I'm going this year, but something always tend to come up. I am hopeful for this year though!

Happy birthday Dot!! How have you been?

Hey Treva! Your daughter will appreciate what you did for her. Maybe not now, but when she is older and look back, she will BigGrin I am trying to find a balance. I will be on a short break from school. I hope during that time to reorganize my craftroom, basement and the girls' room. Their last day of school is Wednesday so I might be able to tackle some of it starting Thursday. Prayerfully, this will help. I started in the basement last week and it felt good to have some order! I was able to get three projects done on Monday, but have not had time to create since then. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow.

Netta, no problem! That's how we do LOL

I am finally able to log in without getting a security warning. I wonder if I was kicked for some reason. I haven't stirred the pot so I have no idea what was up with that. Aside from reorganizing some stuff, I have been researching some free/inexpensive activities to do with the kids. My family decided to get on the debt free train. Spending is limited. I stopped my daily coffee run back in March. I never thought about how much money I was spending each month! The good thing is we have already paid off a couple things so we are extremely happy about that! It has motivated me to move forward! Since it is not our year for the timeshare (every even year) we will not be going on a vacation, but a staycation instead. The museum is free on Mondays, the Jelly Belly factory is also free, but it is a ways away so I have to factor in gas. I could not believe it is $4.10 for regular unleadedAngry Blink I see a lot of "nature" walks in our future LOL! Have a good weekend everyone, Kenya~

Edited by user Friday, June 07, 2013 6:31:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2358 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 7:51:38 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning on this "make the rain stop" Monday!!

Flood warnings are all over our area. Traffic was a bear to get in this morning, especially because the kids and I had 7am dentist appts, which meant I had to drop them off at Papa's house in DC, only to fight my way back to work in MD.

I had one of the laziest weekends ever and it felt good. I also felt bad because other than laundry, no other house work was done. We didn't make it to Six Flags beacuse it poured down raining most of the afternoon. We went on Saturday but only to take pics for our season passes. I practiced some copic coloring Saturday night and made to bday cards last night.

This week, I have got to buckle down and purge. I spent 30 minutes in the cafe deciding how to reposition my jetmax cubes. I believe I have decided to take them out the closet and use them in the room and only put items I need to store in the closet. We'll see what the end of this weekend brings. LOL!

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2013 8:14:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2359 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:47:59 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Helllllleerrrr!!!

How's everybody doing? I've been lurking, and decided to check in today. I pray all is well with everyone. No crafty stuff for me lately, but there is a need. Go figure. I have 1 challenge, 3 birthdays 2 encouragement, and FD cards/projects to complete this week!! WTW?!! I got sucked into 2 teleconferences (ministry) last night, and by the time we were done, it was practically 10:00 pm EST. There was no way I was gonna do anything at that time, and it be any good. LOL.

Cassie - I yearn for one of those lazy weekends; but I'm afraid the house would fall to pieces from all the neglected housework!! Blink Laugh

Kenya - Thanks for the card love and congrats! No, the second still isn't fixed. With all the money we ended up spending (~ $3K - some unexpectantly) on the working vehicle, we didn't have enough to start the work on 1 "sick" vehicle. This, too, shall pass! We were able to donate the other "sick" vehicle, along with bags of clothes.Cool I still get the security warning when I log in. Hmmmm... Reg unleaded est at $3.39 in our area (Sam's or Costco). LOL @ the nature walks...but I'm feeling you on that one!

Treva - DD will understand... eventually. We're still trying to find a balance...the kids will be in basketball camp together, vs us running b/w 2 different camps this year; although DD wanted to go back to the recreational camp. Although, we're paying a hefty price, that was the closest we could get to any resemblance of balance. Laugh We're still a work in progress...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dot!! Hope you had a grand time celebrating YOU!!

Waving hello to all.

Peace & Blessings.
Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2360 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:21:16 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Wednesday!

I have been trying to post all week but for some reason I can never get it done before it gets lost in cyber space. Waving hello and wishing everyone a grand day as we are about to start another weekend.

I'm doing a happy dance since we have made it through another school year with good grades, behavior and citizenship! I almost done with my Father's Day cards, just a few more to do and I'll be heading to the post office today and tomorrow if I finish up tonight! June is so jam packed I'm so looking forward to July so we can take a breather and stay out of the car and off the road someBigGrin I wonder if my dad would understand if I didn't visit on SundayLaugh

Cassie, good luck with the reorganization of the cafe!

Lisa, standing in agreement with you on your FB post!

Kenya, thanks for the blog love, hope all is well with school and family!

Netta, thinking of you and sending well wishes for you and your family!

Gotta get back to work, need to finish a report that I should have distributed yesterday!

-Hugs to all
Cassie Offline
#2361 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:48:33 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday Eve!!!!!!!

It's been some kind of week. I have no motivation at work and I can't explain why. What has taking me 3 weeks to do, I could have been finished in half the time. I need to shake this funk off me!

Another storm just hit but not nearly as bad as Monday. I'm still tickled that the federal gov't issues a liberal leave / telework option for today. It really isn't that bad, but of course it depends on your area.

Just wanted to check in...
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2362 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:31:36 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday....

Let me start off by saying I totally feel the same way Cassie; I don't know what's going on with me!

Happy Happy Birthday to Sharon!

JCI as I am wrapping up my work day becaue I am leaving in the next 30 minutes. I have to take DD to the eye doctor, then to the libray to sign up for summer reading program, pick up DH's car from shop and then take DD to aikido practice. I know that I'll be on pins and needles because the bad weather is approaching our area and I don't want to get caught in it.OhMyGod

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day!

Cassie Offline
#2363 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 8:13:26 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!

Nice & quiet weekend. Spent Father's Day at my aunts house. I just love when we get together as family. Did some cleaning in the cafe and I did pull the jetmax cubes out the closet and up against a wall. Going to Ikea for lunch and prayerfully, they will still have some tabletops remaining (today's family special) for $10. Regular price is $59 & $69. I also picked up the double deep artbin satchel for my copics. I am currently using the single one but a wise sister (aka, Lisa) basically said, don't even try it.BigGrin I also need to get my Fall Crop info out there and we leave for our annual women's retreat Friday morning. Ay yi yi... That means I'll be doing programs, name badges, goodie bags and the like. Hmm, I may do a tissue paper candle like last year, as a gift giveaway. We'll see.

Check you all out later. Yet another storm is expected to roll through this afternoon. I'm not mad though.

Have a GREAT day!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2364 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 12:02:27 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hey Hey Party People!!

JCI after my staff meeting. Hope everyone had a good FD weekend. I managed to make 2 FD cards, but that's it! Now, here's my disclaimer... the card with the Heavy D image was colored the night before FD. On FD, my DH decided to wear his purple suit...and it doesn't help that he also looks like the image (at least he did when we met, no gray - LOL)! So, imagine his surprise and amusement when he opened the card! Did I mention, DH also sings?? LOL

Cassie - You'll definitely get a chuckle when you see the HD FD card. Wise... me??? Huh Laugh I had to LOL when I heard about the gov't sending folks home to telework. Of course, if it had been offered to me...Drool BigGrin

Waving hello to all, as we brace for this next weather front. Huh When will it end???

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa

FD Cards...TFL

Edited by user Monday, June 17, 2013 12:07:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added a note to the disclaimer

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130616_102403_117.jpg
HisGem Offline
#2365 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 6:02:29 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey Y'all!

Just popping in to say Happy Monday!

Lisa, that Heavy D card is too dang on cute!

Waving hello to all of the Sistas!

Cassie, I understand! I have been working in the lab all weekend moving some stuff around and girlfriend is TIRED! I didn't even move everything like I had planned. I had a reality check through my cleaning though...

Short and sweet LOL! Enjoy your evening, Kenya~
LEIALOHA Offline
#2366 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:53:27 PM(UTC)
LEIALOHA

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Hello Sistahs..

I found my way here today to download the craft room and decided to come by and say hello.

I just got back from a scrap retreat. I had not been doing to much scrapping in a while so it was good to get out.

Hope all is well and I send my blessings to you all..

-kiss kiss and Be Blessed!

cropdropnroll Offline
#2367 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2013 6:11:35 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello????

TGIF!! JCI quickly before I get deep into the work grind. It's been a little too quiet on the MB these days!! I guess summer fever has kicked in... or is everyone just crafting like crazy?! Laugh

Lei - Great too "see" you. Glad all is well.

HisGem - Thanks for all the card love. I really need to do more, but by the time I get home from work, and work my 2nd job (wife/mom), I'm too pooped to put pen to paper or paper to mat!Sleep

Waving hello to all. Wishing you a great, crafty weekend!!

Peace & Blessings...
Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2368 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2013 12:59:37 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Friday!

It has been forever since I posted but life has been a little hectic. I guess everyone else has been going through too so there hasn't been anytime to chat her on the board.

Lisa, cute Father's Day cards!

Leialoha, glad you found your way here...glad you are getting your scrappin' mojo back!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' weekend as I about to leave work for the day!BigGrin
tsrel Offline
#2369 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:07:53 AM(UTC)
tsrel

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Hello Ladies. It has been ages since I have been on this site. I must say I need to do better. I am so grateful for all of the friendships I have made on the site. I will see you guys on a daily basis.
ellamap Offline
#2370 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:22:45 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 205 post(s)
Hey Ladies!! Stopping by to say hello. Everyone busy? You haven't given me anything to read in awhile.
How do you remember to take pics of your projects? Just habit? I forget every time.
I'll check back soon!