Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

smcdoug Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:47:34 AM(UTC)
smcdoug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I want to become a member of the Cricut Card Fairies group. How do i become a member?
 1 user thanked smcdoug for this useful post.
Emerald on 5/16/2011(UTC)
CraftyOldBat Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 12:41:05 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 418 time(s) in 347 post(s)
Originally Posted by: smcdoug Go to Quoted Post
I want to become a member of the Cricut Card Fairies group. How do i become a member?

Funny I found the instructions when I joined a short time ago but can't find them now. If you send a pm to Caitlynsmommy I'm pretty sure she'll tell you! It was easy enough I just can't seem to remember the address. HTH
Larkspur Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:24:03 AM(UTC)
Larkspur

United States

Was thanked: 2475 time(s) in 1731 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Funny I found the instructions when I joined a short time ago but can't find them now. If you send a pm to Caitlynsmommy I'm pretty sure she'll tell you! It was easy enough I just can't seem to remember the address. HTH

Copied this from All You Need To Know...

How to become a Cricut Card Fairy:
Hey there ladies and gents!!!

Just wanted to invite any and everyone to join us on this awesome random act of kindness movement that we have created.

We are a great group of crafters from all around the world that send cards to those in need of a smile. We send for special events, as pick me ups, sympathy and just because. We try to do all missions that are sent our way but sometimes we cannot. If you are interested in joining this amazing kind hearted group and spreading some cheer in this world please email to
cricutcardfairyarmy@gmail.com I need the subject to be I WANT TO BE A FAIRY or I WANT TO JOIN, something along those lines. Please include your MB name and the email address that you would like to recieve missions at. Then sit back, wait for mission emails to come and have fun spreading some cheer!

Oh PLEASE add the email to your contacts as the emails go out to over 100 people and sometimes goes to your spam/trash folder. If you dont get missions within a week of signing up to join, PLEASE check your spam/trash/junk folder BEFORE emailing us! Thanks!

I will NOT add you if you send to my PM box or my email. PLEASE EMAIL AT CRICUTCARDFAIRYARMY@gmail.com. Please do NOT email or Pm Lynne either.
Thank you

Edited by user Saturday, April 02, 2011 10:25:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Larkspur for this useful post.
Emerald on 5/16/2011(UTC)