Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kidgig Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2011 3:32:44 PM(UTC)
kidgig

Groups: Registered

I would like some ideas for storing all the cartridges
ema Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2011 4:14:01 PM(UTC)
ema

I would also like to see how others store their cartridges! Good question!
*~Danielle~* Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 3:38:22 PM(UTC)
*~Danielle~*

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I use www.scrapcessories.com these caddies are made my a messageboard member and are great. She also has some of her product on http://shop.craftyscrapsofstuff.com/ for deals. Have fun!!
Flamenco92627 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:01:57 PM(UTC)
Flamenco92627

United States

Was thanked: 251 time(s) in 214 post(s)
This is how I store mine, but I only have about 24-26. I have 6 in a Jukebox. This box would only hold about 22-24 depending on the thickness of the booklets.
Flamenco92627 attached the following image(s):
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG
IMG_2226.JPG
scrappy_becki Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:52:19 PM(UTC)
scrappy_becki

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I use my jukebox for my carts & then a bin from HL for my books & overlays. Here are my pics.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:54:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappy_becki attached the following image(s):
scrap room 5 web.jpg
orangesforadam Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:50:32 AM(UTC)
orangesforadam

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I have my overlays inside their corresponding books and filed alphabetically in little plastic bins. The cartridges themselves are in a hanging jewelery organizer. It works very well and everything is protected and in order.

File Attachment(s):
booklets and overlays.JPG (2,688kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
cartridges.JPG (2,727kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
 1 user thanked orangesforadam for this useful post.
LauraTous on 3/29/2012(UTC)
ninawilson1 Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:43:34 PM(UTC)
ninawilson1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Cool i have mine on a clip and spin I got from hobby lobby. its like a Clip it up but from paper studio I believe. they are all in ziploc bags with the overlay, booklets and cartridge. I personnal have to have all my thing together i had them in a snap case but hated having to go into two differant sections, much easier in one bag. i got the idea off of youtube they have alot of great ideas there.
PaperKrafter4Life Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:19:26 PM(UTC)
PaperKrafter4Life

United States

Was thanked: 186 time(s) in 141 post(s)
I found a much cheaper solution. If you are lucky enough to have a Dollar General store in your area. they carry
True Living Outdoors Food carrier UPC 400026 278917 It is a two square containers food storage item that has one taller container and one shorter squatier one they come with a wrap over handle that hooks to the handles on the side of the containers The unit of the two sells for $5
In the shorter container the cartridges fit perfectly. I can get 50 cartridges in each of these containers. I made row dividers for them out of the dollar general tye die poster board, 5 rows of 10 cartridges in each row.
The deeper container is a perfect fit for the handbooks for the cartridges. I can get 25-28 in each box depending if some of them are solutions folders or lite cartridge folders. For those I put the face plate inside the folder or with the solutions I tape the front and back of the cardboard solutions insert together at the bottom and them put the face plate inside that.
I have 156 cartridge HANDBOOKS in 6 of the Deeper square totes and have all my 156 CARTRIDGES in three of the shorter square totes. So compact it is amazing and the whole set up cost me $30 total.
I have numbered all my handbooks in the upper left hand corner with a round circle label written with sharpie and have that same number written on the top rounded point of each cartridge. This way I can tell in an instant if something is not in its proper place. I have all my cartridges listed by number in a 4x4 coaster size book I made I tuck that in my purse when I am out shopping so won't duplicate on cartridges. This is the best system I have tried and works great for me.
I put blank flowered address label on the front of each box and have the numbers listed of which cartridges/ or handbooks are in each box. They all stack on tope of each other and have tight seal lids so take up very little space and are all (156) within reach when I want them. I do have my gypsy but am such a visual person I love going thru my handbooks for inspiration.