Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kissakoala*[º0º]* Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:06:37 AM(UTC)
kissakoala*[º0º]*

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1748 time(s) in 977 post(s)
Just for yucks, I clicked on the Cricut CraftRoom app on my computer to see if it was fixed (I had trouble accessing CCR with that about a week ago) Well, it worked and I was able to open CCR from my desktop. AND...I was able to cut! YAY! It does a great job!

I sure hope they add more of the newest carts to it, as I have a few I'd like to try out on the CCR and cutting them.

So, if you had trouble with accessing CCR from the desktop app, try it again! It should work now!
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:48:20 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7899 time(s) in 3702 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kissakoala*[º0º Go to Quoted Post
*;841316]Just for yucks, I clicked on the Cricut CraftRoom app on my computer to see if it was fixed (I had trouble accessing CCR with that about a week ago) Well, it worked and I was able to open CCR from my desktop. AND...I was able to cut! YAY! It does a great job!

I sure hope they add more of the newest carts to it, as I have a few I'd like to try out on the CCR and cutting them.

So, if you had trouble with accessing CCR from the desktop app, try it again! It should work now!

Glad you got it to work. Smile

CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:56:21 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8174 time(s) in 4793 post(s)
Yaaaaaaaaay! Way to go! Have fun!! - Char
HollyHudspeth Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 6:32:36 PM(UTC)
HollyHudspeth

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 316 post(s)
i am still in total frustration land trying to make the cut feature work. The minute the icons on the overlay tab load, my cut button disappears. I have uninstalled and installed the program from two different emails givng me links, and a link that was in this message board. That daggone button just keeps going away. I really am glad you got it to work and are enjoying it. I know I will love it too, whenever I get it to work. Your messave gives me hope that it can be done. :)
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 8:40:47 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8174 time(s) in 4793 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HollyHudspeth Go to Quoted Post
i am still in total frustration land trying to make the cut feature work. The minute the icons on the overlay tab load, my cut button disappears. I have uninstalled and installed the program from two different emails givng me links, and a link that was in this message board. That daggone button just keeps going away. I really am glad you got it to work and are enjoying it. I know I will love it too, whenever I get it to work. Your messave gives me hope that it can be done. :)

Holly - My first CUT button didn't work; so, I called PC. Darryn (1-877-7CRICUT) sent me another link within minutes of hanging up with him and I have been CUTTING ever since.

If you have time, why don't you call and see if you can get someone to send you a "FIX"! - Char