Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ElaCaughtABug Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:50:03 PM(UTC)
ElaCaughtABug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Ok guys, I have the regular Expression and a Gypsy, so my question is, do I really need or want the E2? I mean what is the difference besides that it is basicly G and E in one neat package? I know you can use the Imagine carts, but I don't intend on doing so, just not crazy about the Imagine. My friend ordered 4 E2's and I am debating to get one of her's.
Thanks for your help!
utebandmom Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:11:29 PM(UTC)
utebandmom

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 36 post(s)
basically same debate here. I have gypsy, DS and E and with CCR do we need the E2. Also I am debating on a different cutting machine that has download capabilites. or getting an E2 and one of those other softwares for my old E

Lots to consider for the $$$$$

Missed HSN so I really am not sure what E2 does different.

SusanNorthofChicago Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:21:52 PM(UTC)
SusanNorthofChicago

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I want to be able to use all my toys together - including my DS and Gypsy and Expression - in any configuration. I don't want to have to be online to create things - sometimes I design on my laptop at the dining room table in DS, sometimes I create things on my Gypsy in bed. I want to be able to link either one of them for cutting - I don't want to have to save on the computer, transfer to the Gypsy and then go cut everything. I would rather be given the flexibility to cut any way I want, and with the E2 it doesn't support my DS, so..... Guess I'll just keep cutting "the old fashioned way."
ElaCaughtABug Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:16:38 PM(UTC)
ElaCaughtABug

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Somebody please make us smarter with an inside scoop on this E2! Cause there is one sitting with my name on it across the street from me, and I can pick it up any time, if I really want it. But if it does nothing else for me besides puts the E & G in one cute package, then I am not sure that I wanna spend $350 on it.
Trish S Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:54:55 PM(UTC)
Trish S

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I just started playing with mine. I haven't even cut anything out yet. There are quite a few differences that make it better and it seems as though PC has plans for more E2 updates in the near future. I would suggest you check out the HSN video from the launch or the PC video they did the day (or day before) the launch to go through the E2's features.

Good luckBigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:57:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GrammySue Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 9:27:43 AM(UTC)
GrammySue

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ElaCaughtABug Go to Quoted Post
Ok guys, I have the regular Expression and a Gypsy, so my question is, do I really need or want the E2? I mean what is the difference besides that it is basicly G and E in one neat package? I know you can use the Imagine carts, but I don't intend on doing so, just not crazy about the Imagine. My friend ordered 4 E2's and I am debating to get one of her's.
Thanks for your help!

I don't see how the E2 is the same as having the G. As far as I know you can't change images and combine them. You can just put them on the mat., I know you can decide where to put them but it doesn't do anything like the G. If I am wrong plea e let me know where it tells about this. Thanks in advance.

Sue