Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

HollyHudspeth Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 9:08:04 PM(UTC)
HollyHudspeth

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 316 post(s)
When I opened the program the CUT button was there. However, the minute I opened a window to create a project, the CUT button would disappear. closing the file and reopening it did not help, nor did closing and reopening the program, turning the expression off and on...etc. I finally figured out my issue. My default machine, a setting found in the options tab, was set to my Imagine. I changed it to Expression and it did gave me the button back. Imagine my glee after trying for hours over two days.

Then, it would not recognize my cartridge, even though it was in the Expression at the time. It was not recognized in the Jukebox either. Though I am not sure it was supposed to work with the Jukebox, but I gave it a shot anyway. The Expression recognized the cart on the LCD screen and it also said the USB was enabled so I was totally confused. I had cut the same design using Cricut Studio just before trying it in the craft room adn everything was fine. As a last ditch effort I pressed down really hard on the cart and it finally recognized it. i am not sure why that solved it considering the Expression and Design Studio recognized it, but I am not asking questions. I made my Toad-ally Yours card and am calling it a night. :)

I thought this may help some of you out there who were struggling like I was.

Toad-ally yours,

Holly
 1 user thanked HollyHudspeth for this useful post.
Narelle on 5/5/2011(UTC)