Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

COWStamper Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:05:52 PM(UTC)
COWStamper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 512 time(s) in 354 post(s)
I got the invite to download and use the cut option, but for the life of me could not get it to work. I scoured the MB looking for suggestions and help. Still couldn't get that elusive green cut button. Sent an email to PC, they asked if I was using the "desktop version".

Dumb me! I had been using the link from the original email and had saved it in my bookmarks. So even though I did download the "desktop version" I had no idea what to do with it and thought I was using it. Not. I was still using the bookmark link from email #1, not the download from email #2.

Sooooo, now that DH straightened me out, I opened the desktop version and Voila! there was the cut button. Well, just remember that when you send these invites, some of us are really not so understanding of what we are doing on our computers, even though we are using them. :0)

Now the only problem is that I have to wait for the Imagine to be able to cut, because I currently do not have my expression here. But at least I am ready.

In the meantime, I will continue work with the design aspects of the program and send in feedback.

So, no, I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader; they would have figured it out in a blink!

Hope this helps anyone having the same problem that I had.
LOL LOL LOL