Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DollyFoote Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:08:30 PM(UTC)
DollyFoote

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi ladies!

Well my E2 is sitting on my front porch waiting for me...I am so excited!!! BigGrin

I have a question for all of those Imagine owners out there...which Imagine Cartridge is your favorite just to cut? As the E2 does not have the printing capabilities all of the lovely patterns and colors will not matter; however, if I wanted to (and you know I do Blushing )just cut and layer which cart has lots of options?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dolly
GracefulGrammar Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:42:57 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1940 time(s) in 931 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DollyFoote Go to Quoted Post
Hi ladies!

Well my E2 is sitting on my front porch waiting for me...I am so excited!!! BigGrin

I have a question for all of those Imagine owners out there...which Imagine Cartridge is your favorite just to cut? As the E2 does not have the printing capabilities all of the lovely patterns and colors will not matter; however, if I wanted to (and you know I do Blushing )just cut and layer which cart has lots of options?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dolly

I have 16 imagine carts........ and i cant think of one that I would purchase to just cut a shape. The shapes or something close to the shapes are already duplicated on traditional carts. Look thru the handbooks on the cartridge library, you may see something that catches your eye; but, for the price difference and also for the difference in the number of completed graphics between the 2 cart types, I would stick with traditional carts......... if you are going to just cut........ they are a much better value for just cutting.
 1 user thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
Eileen Lambert on 5/8/2011(UTC)