Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MonikaWilson Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 8:48:40 PM(UTC)
MonikaWilson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So far I've made 2 cards and one little owl for my oldest daughters english project & my 10 year old daughter has made 2 cards & a paper doll with several cute outfits. And I must say that I am loving the touch screen. I started out long ago with the Baby Cricut ~ purchased about a month after it came out & well, didn't really use it that much, just was too much work, very loud & well, I just didn't care for it too much (yes, I still have it). I resisted the urge to get the Expression. But I did get a chance to play with one at my daughters school, liked it better than my Baby C. Wasn't totally convinced I liked it enough to buy one thou. My youngest daughter really, really, really loved the Create a Critter cartridge thou & when the E2 came out, she just begged & begged, so anywho, we got one & I absolutely ADORE Love it!!! It is so fun to use! Of course, I've ended up buying 6 new cartridges ~ hence the paper dolls BigGrin (although I was a teensy bit disappointed that 2 of my brand new cartridges don't earn me any reward points cause they are too 'old' Confused ).
farmscraps Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:38:08 PM(UTC)
farmscraps

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
Glad you are enjoying your new toy... I cant wait to get mine tomorrow!!!
KarenDimitrijevski1 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2011 4:08:35 AM(UTC)
KarenDimitrijevski1

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I also upgraded from the baby bug to the E2...Unfortunately I ended up selling my baby bug on Craigslist on Monday. Kinda wish I hadn't, but oh well. I love my E2 and except for one small issue, I love the touch screen. The issue is that I am left handed so in order to use the zoom button, I have to cross my right-hand over to hold the button so I can hold the stylus in my left hand. I kept dropping (or missing the icon) when I held the stylus in my right hand :) Love
cazzablanca Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2011 4:31:42 AM(UTC)
cazzablanca

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KarenDimitrijevski1 Go to Quoted Post
The issue is that I am left handed so in order to use the zoom button, I have to cross my right-hand over to hold the button so I can hold the stylus in my left hand. I kept dropping (or missing the icon) when I held the stylus in my right hand :) Love

Thanks for the heads up on that issue. i'm a lefty too and have a slight weakness in my right hand so that might sway my decision to buy one when they eventually arrive in the UK. Think I might need to have a good play with one first!!
LiveLaughScrap Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2011 7:47:30 AM(UTC)
LiveLaughScrap

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KarenDimitrijevski1 Go to Quoted Post
I also upgraded from the baby bug to the E2...Unfortunately I ended up selling my baby bug on Craigslist on Monday. Kinda wish I hadn't, but oh well. I love my E2 and except for one small issue, I love the touch screen. The issue is that I am left handed so in order to use the zoom button, I have to cross my right-hand over to hold the button so I can hold the stylus in my left hand. I kept dropping (or missing the icon) when I held the stylus in my right hand :) Love

You can use the touch screen with your fingers too. That might help with that issue.
HTH,
Lori