Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BethPowers Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2011 10:54:49 AM(UTC)
BethPowers

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/26/2010(UTC)
Posts: 3

My CCR (on my Mac) doesn't seem to know that it's connected to my Imagine. At first it flat said it wasn't connected when I tried to cut. Then, for whatever reason, the option to print and cut simply won't come up at all! I have the physical cartridge in my Imagine that I'm working with on CCR, so that's not the problem. The CCR FAQs say "You can only cut from 2 computers you designate, which you can change." How do I designate the computer?

TIA.

-- Beth Glare
MaryScraps Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2011 12:49:51 PM(UTC)
MaryScraps

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 11/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 7,464
United States

Thanks: 9224 times
Was thanked: 6882 time(s) in 2798 post(s)
I am having the same problem with my windows based system and the expression.

One thing I do know is that CCR doesn't work with the imagine yet.

It also seems No one comes here to answer any CCR questions.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2011 4:19:41 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,990
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18529 times
Was thanked: 8148 time(s) in 4772 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooking_Grandma Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same problem with my windows based system and the expression.

One thing I do know is that CCR doesn't work with the imagine yet.

It also seems No one comes here to answer any CCR questions.


There have been a lot of questions in this forum and a lot of answers. I answered some of yours. Sometimes, it's nice to have people come back after the answer to see if the answer helped them, so I say the people who answer questions sometimes don't know if they helped or not!! LOL!!

I have tried to answer some of your questions; apparently nothing has helped and I'm sorry about that.

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, May 06, 2011 4:21:43 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,990
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18529 times
Was thanked: 8148 time(s) in 4772 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BethPowers Go to Quoted Post
My CCR (on my Mac) doesn't seem to know that it's connected to my Imagine. At first it flat said it wasn't connected when I tried to cut. Then, for whatever reason, the option to print and cut simply won't come up at all! I have the physical cartridge in my Imagine that I'm working with on CCR, so that's not the problem. The CCR FAQs say "You can only cut from 2 computers you designate, which you can change." How do I designate the computer?

TIA.

-- Beth Glare


You can only design for now with the IMAGINE. If you have any other machine, you can cut things you design on it, as long as you are not using IMAGINE cartridges--at least, I don't think you can use anything that has to do with the IMAGINE, as yet.

I do know you cannot CUT/PRINT/or designate that you are using the IMAGINE, because the IMAGINE is the only machine you cannot use, as yet, in CCR.

Char
MaryScraps Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2011 7:13:11 AM(UTC)
MaryScraps

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 11/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 7,464
United States

Thanks: 9224 times
Was thanked: 6882 time(s) in 2798 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
There have been a lot of questions in this forum and a lot of answers. I answered some of yours. Sometimes, it's nice to have people come back after the answer to see if the answer helped them, so I say the people who answer questions sometimes don't know if they helped or not!! LOL!!

I have tried to answer some of your questions; apparently nothing has helped and I'm sorry about that.

Char



I know you have and I am very greatful for your help. I do check my posts several times a day.

I was thinking maybe PC would come here to see what the problems are.

I certainly didn't mean to offend you. For that I am sorry.

I have read through the forum and it seems no one has experienced this problem but me.

Until I see the OP posted she was too. I just hope this issue is resolved by PC soon.
 1 user thanked MaryScraps for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 5/7/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2011 8:13:55 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,990
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18529 times
Was thanked: 8148 time(s) in 4772 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooking_Grandma Go to Quoted Post
I know you have and I am very greatful for your help. I do check my posts several times a day.

I was thinking maybe PC would come here to see what the problems are.

I certainly didn't mean to offend you. For that I am sorry.

I have read through the forum and it seems no one has experienced this problem but me.

Until I see the OP posted she was too. I just hope this issue is resolved by PC soon.


Sorry, Scrapbooking_Grandma - I like to try to come in to help people and I get really paranoid that I'm not really helping anyone at all; so, I guess I came across kind of bad. I know you didn't mean anything by it. I appreciate you coming back to say something. I should learn to just keep it to myself, because I don't really know a lot about it. I get frustrated that there's not much help for people on here a lot of times, too.

I always enjoy your posts and have for a long time--even on the old MB. Sorry I came across the way I did.

I sure hope everyone can get some resolve soon, because it doesn't seem right that everyone said they were going to open CCR to EVERYONE in April. Now, April is gone and we're all wanting everyone to be able to experience what some of us are getting to experience so far.

Hang in there! There are so many dynamics involved for everyone, it seems almost impossible that they will ever get this right for everyone at the same time!! It seems there should be some more systematic ways of helping everyone.

Char
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.422 seconds.
nebo-cricut-02