Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Scrapperdee Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 8:01:22 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 9,305
Canada
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Thanks: 5900 times
Was thanked: 4142 time(s) in 2377 post(s)
For some reason, I thought there was going to be a way to search for images on CCR.

Is it there and I'm just blind, or is it another thing to be put on a wish list?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 8:49:49 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,771
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18256 times
Was thanked: 8026 time(s) in 4687 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapperdee Go to Quoted Post
For some reason, I thought there was going to be a way to search for images on CCR.

Is it there and I'm just blind, or is it another thing to be put on a wish list?


If you click on the IMAGES tab on the bottom of CCR, when you have the mat up, you will see the SEARCH bar. I don't think they have everything listed in it, though, as others have pointed out not being able to bring up things they know are on specific carts. I haven't had that experience, as yet. So far, the things I have searched for (that I know are there on some of my carts, but I forget where they are) are showing up.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 5/23/2011(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 8:54:23 PM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 9,305
Canada
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Thanks: 5900 times
Was thanked: 4142 time(s) in 2377 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
If you click on the IMAGES tab on the bottom of CCR, when you have the mat up, you will see the SEARCH bar. I don't think they have everything listed in it, though, as others have pointed out not being able to bring up things they know are on specific carts. I haven't had that experience, as yet. So far, the things I have searched for (that I know are there on some of my carts, but I forget where they are) are showing up.

Char


See...I knew I was just being blind! Thanks so much!
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:35:23 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 14,771
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18256 times
Was thanked: 8026 time(s) in 4687 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapperdee Go to Quoted Post
See...I knew I was just being blind! Thanks so much!


You're welcome! - Char
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.176 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03