Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scraphappysteph Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:04:41 PM(UTC)
scraphappysteph

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 433 time(s) in 325 post(s)
I would like to try and learn this program although I do love my Gypsy. What machines can we cut with?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:11:37 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8269 time(s) in 4871 post(s)
So far, you are supposed to be able to CUT with everything except the IMAGINE and the E2. Eventually, though, we will be able to cut with them, also.

Noone has officially said so, but I'm wondering if PC is very close to getting everything ready for the IMAGINE and the E2, since people who have tried are getting new messages to update their FIRMWARE (on the IMAGINE, anyway--not sure about the E2, as yet). So, I'm thinking PC doesn't quite have all the data in for the FIRMWARE to update on the IMAGINE--they just have the button there to do so.

I think they are close to getting everything ready for everyone to enjoy CCR. If they aren't, THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!

Char
JodiBarber Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:04:53 AM(UTC)
JodiBarber

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
So far, you are supposed to be able to CUT with everything except the IMAGINE and the E2. Eventually, though, we will be able to cut with them, also.

Noone has officially said so, but I'm wondering if PC is very close to getting everything ready for the IMAGINE and the E2, since people who have tried are getting new messages to update their FIRMWARE (on the IMAGINE, anyway--not sure about the E2, as yet). So, I'm thinking PC doesn't quite have all the data in for the FIRMWARE to update on the IMAGINE--they just have the button there to do so.

I think they are close to getting everything ready for everyone to enjoy CCR. If they aren't, THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!

Char

I have to thank you for this...I have asked every where and got no answer to why my ccr keeps telling me to update imagine firmware
after sync tells me its up to date....and no one could just comeout and say we still can't use it with imagine

thank you so much.........Jodi
bleedingcricutgreen Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:19:49 AM(UTC)
bleedingcricutgreen

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 139 post(s)
I have been able to print with the imagine but not cut.I thought this last update would fix this but it does not.
CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 11:39:07 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: JodiBarber Go to Quoted Post
I have to thank you for this...I have asked every where and got no answer to why my ccr keeps telling me to update imagine firmware
after sync tells me its up to date....and no one could just comeout and say we still can't use it with imagine

thank you so much.........Jodi

Sorry I haven't gotten to be on the MB since Memorial Day weekend; but, I thought I read a post or an email after this that said we can now CUT with all machines. I hope you have gotten that information by now.

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 11:44:34 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: bleedingcricutgreen Go to Quoted Post
I have been able to print with the imagine but not cut.I thought this last update would fix this but it does not.

When you are in CCR (sorry, but I'm not at my home computer right now, so I'm trying to remember this from memory), can you go up to the top menus (with your Imagine plugged in to your computer and turned on) and click on the HELP menu. There, you might see that your DRIVER needs to be installed for your Imagine.

I have no idea if this is something you've already tried; if not, maybe you can try that.

Let us know if this DOES or DOES NOT help. It looks like a lot of people are having a lot of problems.

By the way, after I installed the driver for my Expression, I had to wait overnight for the CUT button to come back on in CCR. So, if you update the DRIVERS today and you don't see the CUT button, wait until tomorrow morning. It might be that when we all download those drivers, we might have to wait for CRICUT to do their overnight updates (not sure that's when they do them; and, they might only do them periodically--like every 48-hours or something like that but most companies UPDATE every night).

Again, come back on and let us know if the helps you and/or if it does not help, as it may help others.

IF YOU ARE NOT A BETA TESTER, though, I don't know if you will get the CUT button until you get the email invitation. Sorry.

Char