Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Sawkat66 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:15:36 AM(UTC)
Sawkat66

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 141 post(s)
It really is just not up-to-par yet. So many frustrating errors and bugs, and it is soooo slow. It does not even print/cut right half the time and you are wasting time, paper, money, ink, etc... They will open it to everyone once they know it works right most of the time. I still have to report errors (find new bug issues) evrytime I try and use it. You would be more frustrated if you got in ane everthing you tried to do didn't work.

I am sure they want it working correctly by now too, but, like someone elss said -- I sure would not want to be a programer tech at PC right now. They must be going nuts with all the errors we are finding.

P.S. I am not in the circle, it does apper to be random invites.
Tahi Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2011 1:52:48 PM(UTC)
Tahi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I got the invite and I'm broke lol Laugh and u should know that its not working now Cursing
scarlet squirrel Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:55:07 PM(UTC)
scarlet squirrel

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 94 post(s)
You would be nothing but frustrated. Really. I am not happy with the multiple errors in the program. You are not missing anything, despite the (perceptive) veil of hype.
BarbaraTravis Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 9:36:25 AM(UTC)
BarbaraTravis

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 231 time(s) in 178 post(s)
I am part of the circle and did not receive an invitation. I believe the invits are random.

Barbara
mrIT79 Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 2:16:15 PM(UTC)
mrIT79

Angry
At this point I would like the opportunity to be disappointed by Craft Room. I purchased an Imagine for my wife for Valentine's Day and it has sat...and sat...and sat...waiting for some way to use it with the computer. We have wanted to create our own designs instead of relying on continually shelling out huge amounts of money for cartridges. I even bought the Design Studio and had to take it back since it is not compatible...now seeing that C.R. is not yet compatible either!!!

As a software developer, this pains me. I would have been further ahead to buy an Expression at this point, the Imagine was not ready for market in my opinion if its main asset is not ready.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 2:53:53 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 760 time(s) in 408 post(s)
The Imagine is still a cartridge based system. You still need to use cartridges.

When I bought my Imagine, I thought it was Design Studio compatible, and after I received it found out it was not. I have only used mine once and have never updated it since the initial update. I am also waiting for CCR to open to the public and will be very happy when it does so that I can use it. I can't see the small screen.

As far as the cost of the carts, I don't know where you buy yours but I have never spent over $22.50 for any carts with the exception of 3, and I have over 60 carts. I have paid as low as $9.63 with free shipping. On the average I pay $15.00 - $18.00 for cart.

My understanding is that eventually CCR might allow us to use our own designs, but I don't expect that to happen for at least a year after it goes live.

I do, however, believe that Provocraft should let us know approximately when it will be open to the rest of us. They should use August 1st as a date, and if July 15th comes around and it is still not working, then give us another date, 30 days from the posted date. I think it would be really good PR to their customers to keep us informed.