Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Betsy Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:15:35 AM(UTC)
Betsy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I made a file using CCR with the images filled in with patterns from an Imagine cartridge. I exported the file from CCR to my Gypsy as a Gypsy file. I turned on the Gypsy, clicked on the Cricut head on the left. I found the file I wanted and culd see a preview. When I opened the file by clicking on it the file shows just the outlines and not filed in with the patterns. When I connected the Gypsy to the Imagine and selected cut it just cut...no printing.

Then I went back to the Gypsy and returned to the welcome screen. I clicked on the Imagine icon but the only files that showed up under "Open file" were a couple of other files I created using the Gypsy and not CCR.

What should I do to create a file in CCR to transfer it to my Gypsy and then PRINT and CUT on the Imagine?

I'd sure appreciate some assistance!

Betsy
Canadiangirl77 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 7:15:52 AM(UTC)
Canadiangirl77

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Trying to do the same thing!
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:39:54 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8090 time(s) in 4733 post(s)
Maybe Narelle or Scrapalette can come along and suggest something; I am wondering, though, since so many are having problems that maybe PC does not have this perfected in CCR, as yet. I know they said you would be able to do that; they just didn't say when. And, it seems the last BUILD 53, screwed some other things up for many of you.

The last BUILD 53 helped make my Expression work; because it wasn't working between Memorial Day (when they gave us a new BUILD from the previous) and this new BUILD 53. Now, my Expression is doing everything I need it to do in my situation.

I also am on WINDOWS XP.

Char
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 2:45:22 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7870 time(s) in 3684 post(s)
I don't think the CCR to Gypsy to Imagine thing is working properly yet. I think it has something to do with getting the gypsy file over to the Imagine part of the gypsy which isn't working. I know I've seen a post about that on here somewhere. If I find it I'll post. I do know that the person who reported it was having the same problem.
Mercy Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:54:41 AM(UTC)
Mercy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Betsy Go to Quoted Post
I made a file using CCR with the images filled in with patterns from an Imagine cartridge. I exported the file from CCR to my Gypsy as a Gypsy file. I turned on the Gypsy, clicked on the Cricut head on the left. I found the file I wanted and culd see a preview. When I opened the file by clicking on it the file shows just the outlines and not filed in with the patterns. When I connected the Gypsy to the Imagine and selected cut it just cut...no printing.

Then I went back to the Gypsy and returned to the welcome screen. I clicked on the Imagine icon but the only files that showed up under "Open file" were a couple of other files I created using the Gypsy and not CCR.

What should I do to create a file in CCR to transfer it to my Gypsy and then PRINT and CUT on the Imagine?

I'd sure appreciate some assistance!

Betsy

After you imported the file into the G, when you tried to cut via the g, was the Imagine cart in the Imagine? Or did you try to cut via the g without the cart being in the Imagine? I am assuming that you already linked the cart to the g prior to cutting.