Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CuttinScraps Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:13:14 AM(UTC)
CuttinScraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Hey someone help me please, Why can't I get on to the craftroom yet, is it still not up or am I missing something?
I am trying to login to the test site should I go ahead and download it or not. Any help would be great.

Thanks
GypsyBoricua Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:36:55 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 406 post(s)
Does it say "Access has not been granted"? If so, I'm sorry you can't get in.
junebug Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:53:06 AM(UTC)
junebug

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I downloaded it this morning. No problems
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 12:13:42 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8142 time(s) in 4769 post(s)
Originally Posted by: junebug Go to Quoted Post
I downloaded it this morning. No problems

Junebug - When you go into cricut.com CRAFT ROOM, be sure you have downloaded INSTALL DESKTOP CRAFTROOM APP. You must install this on your computer to be able to CUT. Use the right download appropriate for the computer you are using; whether you use WINDOWS or a MAC.

Going into the TEST DRIVE CRAFT ROOM SITE will only allow you to CREATE!

Hope this helps!

Char
scrapinmom66 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 2:39:12 PM(UTC)
scrapinmom66

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CuttinScraps Go to Quoted Post
Hey someone help me please, Why can't I get on to the craftroom yet, is it still not up or am I missing something?
I am trying to login to the test site should I go ahead and download it or not. Any help would be great.

Thanks

I tried as well and couldn't get in. I wanted to "test drive" it also to see what it was like before I downloaded it. I guess we can't get in unless we get one of those exclusive invites.

Mandalee Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:35:21 PM(UTC)
Mandalee

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I never got an invite, I just registered,then downloaded the program. After a few weeks it let me in.... no invite at all, so just keep trying...
jeancorzine Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 12:30:38 PM(UTC)
jeancorzine

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have tried to download the app and trying to get in. I got a cricut Expression 2 early June been waiting since then to get into the room. really wish they would open it to everyone soon. Getting a little disappointed in the cricut.
LDCricut Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 4:14:24 PM(UTC)
LDCricut

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So what do you have to do to fix that problem if you are being denied access. I really would like to go into it and play around with it. HELP! LCricut
CricketCMV Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:07:54 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8142 time(s) in 4769 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LDCricut Go to Quoted Post
So what do you have to do to fix that problem if you are being denied access. I really would like to go into it and play around with it. HELP! LCricut

Everyone should be able to go in and "play around with it" and create. Not everyone can CUT, though, only those who have been invited via email to download the application that allows you to CUT.

If you want to CREATE, just go to cricut.com and click on Craft Room on the top menus. There's a button there that says "Enter"; and, it allows you to play/create with ALL cartridges listed at the bottom of the mat. Of course, once you get the CUT application, you will only be allowed to cut those creations from cartridges you actually own. So, to save frustration, for me anyway, I don't play with those I don't own. I believe the whole premise of having them all listed and allowing us to play in them is to entice us to buy those we don't own. Which is a good marketing ploy.

Char
Narelle Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:10:17 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7878 time(s) in 3689 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Everyone should be able to go in and "play around with it" and create. Not everyone can CUT, though, only those who have been invited via email to download the application that allows you to CUT.

If you want to CREATE, just go to cricut.com and click on Craft Room on the top menus. There's a button there that says "Enter"; and, it allows you to play/create with ALL cartridges listed at the bottom of the mat. Of course, once you get the CUT application, you will only be allowed to cut those creations from cartridges you actually own. So, to save frustration, for me anyway, I don't play with those I don't own. I believe the whole premise of having them all listed and allowing us to play in them is to entice us to buy those we don't own. Which is a good marketing ploy.

Char

Everyone CAN'T get access to CCR yet. Even the online version.

Until CCR is officially launched members still have to be added to the beta. There have been some cases where m/b members have been able to get in without receiving an email, but not many.

PC may in fact not be sending invites anymore, but just adding members without telling them. The last information I received from Andy (Andy looks after the Bug Guides) was that members were being added in the order they joined cricut.com. (Other than the circle members who were mostly added at the start of the beta testing process)

From what I have seen from checking members joining dates on the messageboard they seem to be up to members who joined in 2007. Although I have seen some members who have access who have a much later joining date.

I recommend everyone keep trying. You never know your luck!

With what I consider the success of the latest update, I feel that CCR must be getting close to being launched.

Until then, it is still a program this it undergoing testing.

Edited by user Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:11:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mandalee Offline
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:13:17 PM(UTC)
Mandalee

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I didn't have any email invite and no special program download to cut, and I was cutting on build 48, havent tried with 53 yet.
Must be so frustrating for those who cant get in....

Just keep trying, it will happen!
web3977cf386d25 Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2014 7:30:06 AM(UTC)
web3977cf386d25

I just purchased my Cricut Expressions 2, I have synced my Cricut with the website and have received the most recent updates.
I have downloaded the Cricut Craft Room download. It allows me to sign on but is sits in "Accessing your account" and will not go any further.

Since customer support is only available during the week while I am working I cannot talk to anyone directly. Their emails to me said it sounded like my firewalls were stopping it. I turned off all my firewalls to see if it would work and I still have the same problem.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what to do?

CricutGena Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2014 10:52:29 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
We do not recommend turning off firewalls, it does not help the issues you are experiencing. The antivirus still runs in the background and blocks the program. You will need to add exceptions into the antivirus to make the program a safe program. Please call customer service at 877-7cricut for assistance.

-Cricut Gena