Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

HyacinthBucket Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 2:30:10 PM(UTC)
HyacinthBucket

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 374 time(s) in 257 post(s)
What is going on here?? I have noticed that members have been allowed access into CCR and they have joined AFTER me - and probably a good few others too who can't gain access to CCR. How are they picking and choosing who gains entry and who doesn't? I am getting a bit cheesed off now. I honestly think by this time we ALL should have access to the mysterious CCR Cursing I'LL TELL YOU WHAT - IT HAD BETTER BE WORTH THE WAIT!!! Sad

Lynda
scrapinmom66 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 2:37:11 PM(UTC)
scrapinmom66

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I too just tried. I was curious though to see if it was up yet and tried to log in. I kept getting a message saying my log in was invalid.
:(

I agree, it better be worth the wait!
 1 user thanked scrapinmom66 for this useful post.
HyacinthBucket on 7/9/2011(UTC)
HyacinthBucket Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:21:40 PM(UTC)
HyacinthBucket

Was thanked: 374 time(s) in 257 post(s)
When I try to log on it doesn't say that it is 'Invalid' it just says that I haven't been invited!!!! Cheeky beggars Cursing LOL Flapper

Lynda
nightmare/fan Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 6:53:29 PM(UTC)
nightmare/fan

United States

Was thanked: 265 time(s) in 138 post(s)
I get the same thing. I am tired of feeling left out, but it sounds like a lot of people have problems with it anyways.
By the way I love your Avatar. I am a big fan of the show which we get on public television here.
 1 user thanked nightmare/fan for this useful post.
HyacinthBucket on 7/12/2011(UTC)
NicoleFarkasdi Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:36:17 AM(UTC)
NicoleFarkasdi

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've been trying to get on for months and still not able. my sister in law was invited already. I wonder also what i have to do to get an invite. Crying
Friend444 Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 9:04:46 AM(UTC)
Friend444

I sent an email to PC and asked how to get "invited". The sent back a very pleasant email saying that the invitations were random. So.... I don't think we have any choice but to wait. I too am frustrated. I am a college professor, and the summer would be a great time to get familiar with the CCR and actually be a beta tester. Come the fall, time gets a good bit more busy. I too checked daily, but in the email I received PC said I would receive an email saying I was invited when that auspicious act occurred. I second the fact that reading the posts here does make one jealous and "antsy" to get my mouse on the CCR. So, hang in there and thanks for a place to "vent" and be informed. Warmest wishes to all of you.
CricketCMV Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 1:19:54 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8174 time(s) in 4793 post(s)
I never thought it was right to have the BETA TESTERS (I am one) come on this forum to discuss things, either. BUT, what else did they put this forum here for? I think they did it on purpose to tantalize everyone that couldn't get in (which I don't agree with at all); so, in essence, it is a marketing ploy.

I'm so sorry for all of you who aren't able to play in CCR. It is very fun--and, I'm not saying that to make anyone feel bad. This is the forum they gave to us that suggested to me the BETA TESTERS should come here to chat. BUT, to be honest, there has only been a handful of probably hundreds, maybe thousands, of BETA TESTERS that come here. It has always been a mystery to me why others don't post. Maybe they knew to be more empathetic to the rest of you. In being a BETA TESTER (in my case anyway--I'm not a BUG GUIDE, so I do think they have "ins" the rest of us don't; and, rightfully, they should), we really have been left in the dark about most everything the same as you all have.

I'm not being boastful or proud to be a BETA TESTER in the sense it hurts others. I do love the program, thus far, and I do think everyone is going to be very surprised and happy about what is coming for all of us.

Let's hope it is soon.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
HyacinthBucket on 7/15/2011(UTC)