Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MichelleCrews Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:25:32 AM(UTC)
MichelleCrews

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I ried ti use my ccr ob my imagine and it only printed and I downloaded the latest up dated too.

I will try again later maybe it will work again

Michelle
PeggyT. Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:17:14 AM(UTC)
PeggyT.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 2574 time(s) in 1204 post(s)
I'm in the same boat with you, Michelle. My Imagine printed beautifully but then ejected the mat.
ReenyBug Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 12:36:18 PM(UTC)
ReenyBug

Was thanked: 369 time(s) in 215 post(s)
I've had that happen twice. I cut the images out with scissors, but ya know......just wasn't the same. Sent feedback to PC so hopefully it'll get fixed.
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 1:34:10 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7973 time(s) in 4654 post(s)
Cut/Print with Cricut

To cut/print a project from your Cricut Imagine you will need to have the Cricut Craft Room desktop app installed. Cricut Craft Room on-line is a design only tool. You must have your Cricut Machine hooked up to your computer before you can cut.

The instructions, above, are written under FEEDBACK and CUT/PRINT in CCR.

Are you all, in fact, using the desktop application (it will show the CUT or GO button on the right of your MAT)?

Before you sign in to CCR, be sure your IMAGINE is hooked to your computer and turned on. THEN, sign in to CCR.

MAYBE YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DOING THIS; just trying to throw out a few suggestions. Sorry, if it sounds redundant or if you have already tried all of these things.

Char
Narelle Online
#5 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 4:24:52 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7802 time(s) in 3639 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Cut/Print with Cricut

To cut/print a project from your Cricut Imagine you will need to have the Cricut Craft Room desktop app installed. Cricut Craft Room on-line is a design only tool. You must have your Cricut Machine hooked up to your computer before you can cut.

Are you all, in fact, using the desktop application (it will show the CUT or GO button on the right of your MAT)?

Before you sign in to CCR, be sure your IMAGINE is hooked to your computer and turned on. THEN, sign in to CCR.

MAYBE YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DOING THIS; just trying to throw out a few suggestions. Sorry, if it sounds redundant or if you have already tried all of these things.

Char

The OP would have to be using the desktop version otherwise her project wouldn't have printed.

I think it's just the same bug that the other posters are having too. Hopefully the next build will fix that problem.

I'm waiting for my Imagine to arrive so I can start testing this stuff out!
MichelleCrews Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:57:27 PM(UTC)
MichelleCrews

Thanks for the the advice and it work for me this time. But when I git flower form disney classics it was not a nice cut as regular card stock. When I cut crocs rules it was nice cut

Michelle
CricketCMV Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:11:33 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: MichelleCrews Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the the advice and it work for me this time. But when I git flower form disney classics it was not a nice cut as regular card stock. When I cut crocs rules it was nice cut

Michelle

Michelle - Would you share the advice you are talking about in your post? It might be helpful to others. Are you cutting with the IMAGINE?

Thanks.

Char
MichelleCrews Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:17:56 PM(UTC)
MichelleCrews

Make sure the imagine is turn on first and I here the beep then I log into the ccr

Michelle
 1 user thanked MichelleCrews for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 7/17/2011(UTC)
PeggyT. Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:54:14 PM(UTC)
PeggyT.

Was thanked: 2574 time(s) in 1204 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
Cut/Print with Cricut

Char

Done all this and it still won't cut. Prints beautifully, won't cut.
 1 user thanked PeggyT. for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 7/20/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:48:43 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

My mat spit back out on my EXPRESSION the other day. I thought it happened because I had already made a CUT on that mat and decided I wanted to cut the same thing out all over again, using different papers, as I am working on two cards at the same time in WILD CARD using the same cut but will embellish them entirely different.

When I hit CUT, The Expression's blade moved and the next thing I knew, it spit the mat back out.

So, I tried again. It happened again. AGAIN, I had never had that happen before.

I finally got it to CUT when I deleted that layer/mat (the GLYPH that brought up that mat I had cut on before) and started the project over again on a new layer (which by now was the top mat because I deleted the one I cut before).

After doing this, I was able to CUT my images.

I queried PC on it (within these posts) and at the very top (I think where MaloryM is giving us some information), she assures us that we CAN CUT the same images on a project over and over and over again.

Well, it wasn't happening for me. I will admit that I haven't tried it again. Maybe tomorrow I can get a chance to go back to something I've already cut previously and see if it SPITS MY MAT OUT or if it will, in fact, CUT THE PROJECT TWICE! I'm not doubting that MalloryM is right about it; just have no idea or rhyme or reason why my mat spit out on a project I had CUT once and was trying to cut again.

Char