Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GrammyCris Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:23:06 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1143 time(s) in 532 post(s)
Just playing around today and it seems like it is taking an unusual amount of time to respond to commands that I give it. Is CCR unusually slow today?
CricketCMV Online
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:31:19 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8075 time(s) in 4725 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
Just playing around today and it seems like it is taking an unusual amount of time to respond to commands that I give it. Is CCR unusually slow today?

GrammyCris - I have been working on my two cards in WILD CARD today and I haven't had any problems with CCR being slow. As I mentioned before, I am working only with the EXPRESSION, WINDOWS XP and 2Gigabyte RAM MEMORY and DSL connection. I have very few problems in CCR with it being slow.

Are there times you are in CCR that it works rather fast for you. I have no complaints, thus far, except when I know they are down (when we're having trouble getting into the program).

Char
GrammyCris Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:43:11 PM(UTC)
GrammyCris

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1143 time(s) in 532 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
GrammyCris - I have been working on my two cards in WILD CARD today and I haven't had any problems with CCR being slow. As I mentioned before, I am working only with the EXPRESSION, WINDOWS XP and 2Gigabyte RAM MEMORY and DSL connection. I have very few problems in CCR with it being slow.

Are there times you are in CCR that it works rather fast for you. I have no complaints, thus far, except when I know they are down (when we're having trouble getting into the program).

Char

I have just been designing some cards, not even cutting yet. I am using my work laptop, Windows XP, 2 gig ram and DSL also...I play on it every day and have never had the slow downs that I seem to be having...oh well, still fun to play!
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:46:38 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7861 time(s) in 3677 post(s)
It was super slow for me too Cris. I got impatient and went to bed. That was 8 hours ago though.... Hopefully once your side of the world goes to bed it will speed up for me! Cool
CricketCMV Online
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 5:50:59 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8075 time(s) in 4725 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GrammyCris Go to Quoted Post
I have just been designing some cards, not even cutting yet. I am using my work laptop, Windows XP, 2 gig ram and DSL also...I play on it every day and have never had the slow downs that I seem to be having...oh well, still fun to play!

That's just crazy; I didn't have any issues with CCR today and I was in it for about half an hour (don't remember what time, though). The ONLY issue I had was when I was trying to re-cut on one layer, when I hit CUT, it changed the mat to another layer (even though I had it on the layer I wanted it on when I hit CUT).

I think I have it straightened out, though, as Mallory actually helped me with it. I certainly enjoy the fact Mallory is starting to give information on the STICKYS (almost daily--don't know if she will, but she has the past few days) and giving pointers.

Char