Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KittyMeeow Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:26:30 PM(UTC)
KittyMeeow

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hello!
I am trying to to make a card with the mouse in the box from the birthday bash cart. This mouse is several layers and unlike the Gypsy where you pick all the layers you want at first and go to the mat and they are sized to fit one another, I select the layers one by one on CR and they are not even close to being the right sizes. I then have to go in and try to get them to be the same size and I am not good that. Is there a way to get CR to preform like the Gypsy?

Also, I just got an imagine. Can I make each layer a different color put them on one another and have the imagine print each different colored layer on one image at once?

Thanks!!

Edited by user Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:39:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Had more questions

Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 2:49:56 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7905 time(s) in 3706 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KittyMeeow Go to Quoted Post
Hello!
I am trying to to make a card with the mouse in the box from the birthday bash cart. This mouse is several layers and unlike the Gypsy where you pick all the layers you want at first and go to the mat and they are sized to fit one another, I select the layers one by one on CR and they are not even close to being the right sizes. I then have to go in and try to get them to be the same size and I am not good that. Is there a way to get CR to preform like the Gypsy?

Also, I just got an imagine. Can I make each layer a different color put them on one another and have the imagine print each different colored layer on one image at once?

Thanks!!

Make sure you have Relative showing on your toolbar, not Real. Relative sizes your layers proportionally. Real makes all the layers the same size as the base layer.

For your other question the answer is yes. See this post: http://community.provocr...sney-layered-images.aspx

KittyMeeow Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:22:45 PM(UTC)
KittyMeeow

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
Make sure you have Relative showing on your toolbar, not Real. Relative sizes your layers proportionally. Real makes all the layers the same size as the base layer.

For your other question the answer is yes. See this post: http://community.provocr...sney-layered-images.aspx

Thank you SO much!!! Thats it! Woo!!! : ]