Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

72 Pages«<6768697071>»
Ann Offline
#2041 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2012 10:34:28 AM(UTC)
Ann

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 170 post(s)
Hi Karen,how strange about the parcel!,it was a nice gesture by someone,hope you find out who it was.
I have sold another £27 of craft bits and pieces today,actually to a lady that has been at my house several times,sometimes with her sister or daughter,it all adds up.
We have had awful weather here,rained all day today not that i was going out,have been busy cooking and doing housework all day,just waiting for my hair dye to take at the moment then shower and watch the soaps before tackling my craft room a bit more hopefully.
Graham's out doing the chinese deliveries tonight,an extra shift as it's a bank holiday.
I am having a real clearout of craft stuff,i need to be realistic and not hold on to things just in case they come in handy some day!!LOL
We might get a car boot in on wednesday weather permitting so i need to do some sorting before then for sure.
Anyway,time to go in the shower so i will say bye for now.Take Care x
Ang Offline
#2042 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:43:03 PM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Guess the bank holiday time loads of you are off enjoying the last bank holiday before Christmas.
Ann hope all went well if you did a car boot, but the weather here was awful today, the worst so far i think.
What a summer we have had!!
Karen - sounds like you are getting things back on track - good for you - its not easy but i am sure you will do it! Why not try selling the toys etc on ebay - start at a basic price but make sure you add the correct postage, and even if you get a minimum amount for each its better than nothing!
Adele - lovely to see you are still around, take care of yourself!
Susan - I hate the code thingy - lets hope it goes soon

It always amazes me how many people want to camp in the rain! We have had a good mix of tents/ caravans / motorhomes etc on site over the bank hols but although the tents suffer the most in this bad weather they always stay the longest! Anyway, as things now will start to get a bit quieter i hope i will manage to get some crafting time in. Cards have been selling quite well in the shop, but i havent started the christmas cards as yet and i do usually start them around June time, but this year with so much going on i just havent had time!!

Take care all and happy crafting

Ang

ps caught the first C&C show for ages today it was Kanban lovely kits but although i was tempted i dont need them so left them alone!!
Ang Offline
#2043 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:44:41 PM(UTC)
Ang

pps - did the last post and it didnt ask for a security code !!!

Thankfully!
Ann Offline
#2044 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:18:41 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning all,hope everyone is good todaySmile
We did'nt do the car boot yesterday as it rained most of the morning and we had a thunder storm in the afternoon!There is one tomorrow but not sure if we will be doing it yet as it's in a field and the grass might still be wet although it's lovely out today so far.
I have come up with the idea of making clear bags of cuts,i get a lot of people especially elderly ladies asking if i have any die cuts,going to give it a try and see what happens,nothing to lose except some time as i have so much card and loads of images at my disposal what with cricut and spellbinders,also could do some with the little slice but you can only cut one at a time so probably will stick mainly with cricut,starting to love my expression againThumpUp
I spoke to mum yesterday,she did'nt sound too bad,i am looking forward to seeing her at the weekend but am scared too as i know she must really be going through it,she is'nt even cooking for herself now as she says she cant stand for long without feeling dizzy and my brother says she has lost a lot of weight.
I hav'nt had anyone interested in the felting machine or craft dragon,they're advertised on a few selling sites,early days i suppose,possibly i am asking too much,will have to revise the prices if they dont sell soon.I saw the lady that bought my E2 yesterday and she said she loves it,i'm pleased she is happy with it but i prefer my pink expression,so uncomplicatedThumpUp
Anyway all,must be going for now,stuff to do.Take Care and have a good daySmile
ElizabethSmith Offline
#2045 Posted : Sunday, September 02, 2012 4:28:33 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning everyone, where are you all enjoying the tail end of summer lol!!!!

I've not been on for ages been away quite a bit during the girls holidays and to be honest not done any papercrafting at all well not done any crafting at all!! we've had a nice summer not in terms of weather but just really relaxed seen friends been on holiday and staying at home not doing a great deal, the girls go back to school middle of this week and I'm dreading it, love it when they are at home. My eldest did a couple of GCSE'S a year early and got an A and a B so was well chuffed with herself she hasn't come out with an overall exam though as these marks go towards an overall result next year (very complicated system!!) but she's well no the way to getting a great result!!!

Anne so sorry to hear about your mum's news, am thinking of you, and evderyone else who is suffering.
Karen nice to see you back.

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well!!

Ann Offline
#2046 Posted : Monday, September 03, 2012 4:34:59 PM(UTC)
Ann

Hi everyone but where are you all?!!!!
Elizabeth,good to hear from you and good news about the gcse grades,you must be a very proud mumThumpUp
I spent the weekend in cornwall with mum,she is very poorly and i was shocked at how quickly she has gone down hill,it upset me to see her like it but i managed to stay strong while i was there,a different story at home though,i had a big meltdown yesterday(monday) and to be honest am finding it hard to think of much else right now.
I think i might have sold my imagine with the cartridges,i had it for sale on preloved and have got a lady looking into a courier to collect or possibly coming to the house to pick it up even though she lives in Hampshire!I really hope she decides to have it.
I also had a inquiry from another lady about the craft dragon but i hav'nt heard anymore from her.
No spending for me at the moment although i fancy the mini books cartridge,it will have to wait.
Anyway,must go to bed as i have to go to school tomorrow for a inservice day,all day until 3.30,then i have to go to Morrisons for 6pm so i am going to have a busy day,back to school with the children on wednesday,not looking forward to it really,could do with a few more weeks offThumpUp
Take care all x
Gadget girl Offline
#2047 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:06:05 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Hiya everybody
I love reading all your posts though it has been a bit quiet lately but that is probably due to the school holidays. My youngest is due back school tomorrow so it will be back to normal soon. My eldest is with us for another week or so. He is 21 in about a weeks time, doesnt time fly. So we will be going out for a meal to celebrate!

I have done a couple of craft fairs since last posting and sold a few of my books so of course I had to make more, hee hee!! I also had lunch with my friend who also crafts and she bought one as soon as she saw mine with all my holiday photo's and memorabilia in! My next craft fair is on the 18th of this month. I am also making some more birthday sticks too as I am down to my last set. These are small bunting shapes I glue to cocktail sticks spelling out Happy Birthday and stick into cupcakes for birthdays of course. My latest set was made using the Art Philosophy cart. Just got the new Artiste. So Mags will have to work out how much it is in our money and then arrange a hand over meet. LOL.

Hi Beth lovely to hear your news and that you have had a great summer.

Hi Ann did u manage to sell all your carts in the end?

Anyway must go try out the new cart.
Happy crafting

Susan

Gadget girl Offline
#2048 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:09:18 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya everyone
just to let you know the Artiste cart is great. I made a box straight away and then did a lovely book. The stamps are a lot more useful too. I made the boys Grannie a book of our holiday photos in a very quick time. Might make a few for my next craft fair and see how they sell. Will get a few pictures on my blog when I get the chance.

Today Jason has gone school and I am hoping to go to a craft shop called Craftasmic in Taunton.

So have a great day.

Susan
Ann Offline
#2049 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:28:47 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning Susan! Glad you like the Artiste cart,definitely one for my list.
I managed to sell 2 more regular carts and possibly may be selling 4 more but it is the lady that is interested in the imagine,she lives in Cheshire so is looking into getting a courier to collect but she is dithering about how to pay me,she suggested paying me half up front and then paying me the rest once she recieves the goods!!,i think not!,i have told her i want full payment before letting the goods go but have had nothing from her today yet.
I am back at school today so will be going out soon,was at school all day yesterday doing some refresher courses,it was good to see everyone even though i was dreading it to be honest.
Must be going for now.Take Care allSmile
Protter Offline
#2050 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:27:15 AM(UTC)
Protter

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 436 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Ann - so sorry about you Mum *hugs* it is such a difficult time for you. I am glad that you have had some luck selling again

Susan - Next time you go to Taunton tell me as I will come and meet you!!!! If you want???

Hi Beth - Love

Ben is back to school (phew) I am still arguing with the local authority about nappies!!! they seem to think 4 in 24 hours is enough which is ridiculous for an almost 9 year old boy with bowel and other issues. He has no understanding or communication at all so cannot be toilet trained as yet!
Give me strength.

Pauline - if you are reading this when is your fur baby coming?

Hope everyone else is ok?

Karen xx

Gadget girl Offline
#2051 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 12:44:10 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi everyone
Its been a lovely hot day and had a nice day out. It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing Karen I will let you know next time I go although its only my 2nd time to that shop. The first time was over 6 months ago I think. I must admit when I first went there I thought wow so many die's. I think I prefer Cricut carts, especially after getting the Artiste one. It has got some lovely useful cuts on it especially the books. I am loving those. I will see if I have enough time to do one tonight before the youngest goes bed! The one I made for the boys Granny has come out really well and so easy to do. As always I managed to spend money, just got some card blanks and envelopes. Though they didnt have the 8x8 ones I was after and got a few c5 envelopes. Also a Grand Impressibility cant believe there are only 5 of them as they are the only ones that make full use of the GC Size, some Candi which are round embellishments with stars on, some Indigoblu mega flakes and another Embossing folder with dots, polka dots. I am going to the Craft show in Exeter at the end of the month so probably shouldn't of had a splurge but too late now!!!

I went in Lidl's in Barnstaple and got a couple of magnetic strips which are really knife blocks but thought they would be handy for my spellbinder dies. My spellbinders are on my radiator at the moment not sure what they would be like in the winter so need other places for them.

I have also joined a site called Instagram. Its just a photo sharing site but after the Heidi Swapp classes I did that is where they shared their work. Its very random and diverse and not for putting personal stuff up but fun to share your work and just random pictures of your life, its for the Iphone. Its a bit addictive though! BigGrin

Ann so sorry to hear about your Mum. Hugs from me too it is a difficult time. Dont know what to say. XX
Ann Offline
#2052 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 4:07:29 PM(UTC)
Ann

Hi Susan and Karen,thanks so much for your good wishes,it means a lot to meWub
I spoke to mum this afternoon(wednesday) and she sounded in good spirits,said she managed to eat a fair bit of her lunch and was feeling a bit better,she has good days and bad.I will be glad when she has the radiotherapy although her GP has confirmed that she is only having one big dose of it for now,maybe they want to see how she gets on with it? I am hoping to go down to see her again on 16th for the day.
As i suspected,the imagine lady decided not to have it after all,she did'nt want to send me the money all in one go and it would cost her a fair bit to come and collect,i got confused about where she lived!,thought it was Hampshire but it was Cheshire!,senior moment or somethingLOL.I understand as i dont think i would do it either,it's a shame as i really need the money,especially now i am having to go to Cornwall more often but that's just how it is,she is interested in some imagine cartridges but wanted 5 for £75,i really wanted a bit more,waiting to hear from her again now.A friend called me this afternoon and might have a lady interested in coming for a demo of the imagine so all may not be lost,not going to count my chickens just yet.
Anyway all,must go,need beauty sleep urgentlyLOL
 1 user thanked Ann for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 9/5/2012(UTC)
MargaretHillman Offline
#2053 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 8:45:52 AM(UTC)
MargaretHillman

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hello everyone
Lovely to read your news Karen and everyonelse's too. Ann so sorry to hear your Mum is so poorly. It is so hard to be brave in front of her. I know from my own experience.
Today has been a super day. I went over to Susan's and picked up my LOVELY Artiste cartridge. It is going to be such fun to use.
I am so glad that she agreed to get it for me. Thank you so much Susan. Now I shall have a bit of a go with it.
Hope all are well on this lovely sunny day.
Margaret
Gadget girl Offline
#2054 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:08:06 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi Margaret
Was lovely to see you yesterday and its a pleasure to help with your crafting. I was getting a Artiste cart for myself so was no problem getting another one! Your Welcome. I didnt mean to be off putting about coming to see you either, if i was. I just want to get started again at college and thats all I can think of at the moment. When things settle down again into a routine we will have to arrange another get together. I hope you are having fun with your new cart. I think its another brilliant one from CTMH

Susan

Edited by user Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:09:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: stuff

Shadow Offline
#2055 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 7:44:55 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Hi all - for some reason I've not been able to get on the forum, so a fair bit of catch up to do BigGrin

Ann - can't get my breath re the woman wanting the Imagine. She's a freeloader!. It cost me about £50 to fetch the Tuckaway from Karen's and we travelled a lot further than her. Just googled Cheshire and it's just west of Birmingham - so nearly half the way down from where we live. She's on another planet - you're better off without her. If she wanted it bad enough, she'd fetch it - that's my opinion for what it's worth Love Hope your Mum's feeling a bit better Wub Wub I know it's hard to keep positive.

Well - on my foot front - saw the Podiatrist on Thursday but my consultant wasn't there. The feller I saw was an absolute waste of space! Felt at my foot and told me that not only do I have one fibrous thing there, but now I have two. Apparently, it's the way they work. He couldn't give me any treatment but gave me a pair of sponge insoles (huh) that don't fit as they're a size too small !!! He's gonna get the consultant to see me after Disney to see if surgery is an option again. Happy days eh? As for my back - no better - can't wait for the accupuncture.

Re my puppy - the breeder in Wales didn't get back to me to say whether bitch was pregnant but updated her website to say puppies were expected end August. Anyway, it got to last Saturday and still no news, so I emailed her but as I was getting bad vibes, decided to look at other breeders maybe a bit nearer home. I emailed the breeder who owned the dog who "sired" my puppy as I know she had a litter and a couple more. She did email me back to say all her pups were reserved but she'd have loved me to have one. Also gave me names of 2 breeders who have litters but also further down South, so further away. But, what I found really queer was that she never mentioned the litter of the breeder I was on the list with, and her dog had supposedly sired this litter. Anyway, got in touch with a breeder in Doncaster who has a litter of 8 !!! (6 bitches and 2 dogs) born on 7th August. She sounded absolutely brilliant, so excited etc and after me/her nattering for half an hour, said I sounded perfect to take one of her puppies, so I reserved a bitch. She's already sold 3. She sent me piccies (one attached) and some more on Tuesday and we're going to see them all tomorrow and pick our baby. We can bring her home the day after we get back from Disney. Then - I get an email from the breeder in Wales to say her bitch isn't pregnant after all. Can't get my breath here! She's supposed to be an expert breeder of 35 years experience and doesn't know her bitch isn't pregnant! I ask you. She's got a waitlist for these puppies but hasn't updated her website to say no pups expected yet! So, yet again, my instincts didn't let me down.

Anyway, better go now. Piccies below are of the pups at 4 weeks old.

Pauline xx

Edited by user Saturday, September 08, 2012 7:51:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shadow attached the following image(s):
GSD.4wks2.aspx.jpg
GSD4wks.3.aspx.jpg
GSD.4wks.aspx.jpg
Ann Offline
#2056 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:39:20 AM(UTC)
Ann

Hi all,lovely to see Pauline and Margaret with us againThumpUp
The imagine lady in cheshire has bought 3 imagine and 1 regular cart from me now so at least i have made some moneyThumpUp and a local lady who is a friend of a friend is very interested in coming to mine and having a demo of the imagine,wants to buy the lot from what my friend has said but she is away this weekend,hoping to hear from her early next week,apparently her hubby told her just to take the cash out of the bank and get it!!,nice hubby if you can get oneLOL I have a good feeling about it.
I am working 7 hours tomorrow doing overtime,half wish i had said no but we need the cash and Graham is doing the car boot with our daughter so hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for us.
Mum is just the same,a bit nervous about the radiotherapy on monday but from what we have been told she wont feel any effects at the time except for a sore throat,she is already finding it hard to eat,my cousin got her a blender so she can manage her food,we will just have to wait and see how it goes.
I have been asked to come for breast screening on october 8th which is my daughters 21st birthday,we are going to Bristol for a meal with the whole family and partners so i hope i feel ok as i hear a mammogram is quite painful,cant say i am looking forward to itThumbDown
Anyway,must go for now,going to have a shower,some food and be a couch potatoe in front of the tv!
Hope you are all wellSmile
Gadget girl Offline
#2057 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:39:05 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya everyone
Its been a really lovely day and I walked to Westward Ho! where my brother lives and helped him clean his holiday home! Didnt come away till about 2ish. My boys Dad came down yesterday to see them for the weekend as he has just got a new job and its in Saudi so goes away in a couple of months or so. I was going to have a crafting weekend but I got back and did some cleaning at my house and the time has flown. Might just watch a bit of C&C and see what I can think to to. Tomorrow I am hoping to get on my potters wheel as I haven't done any ceramics since left off college. It all starts up again, my last year on Friday.

Hi Pauline glad you got sorted with a pup, they look lovely when they are that age. My brother has a GSD type dog and it is one of the sweetest natured dogs out. He also has a Jack Russell which is very temperamental. Think its the dog version of my cat really.

Ann I had a Mammogram earlier in the year and had no problems at all. The staff were very helpful and gentle. It was a mobile unit so didn't have to go far as it parked at Atlantic Village which is just down the road from me. Glad your Mum is getting looked after by all the family. I agree with Pauline if people want stuff bad enough they will either fetch it or arrange a courier, fingers crossed for the lady that's interested in it now.

Happy Crafting
Susan

Ang Offline
#2058 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:40:21 PM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all,
Hope everyone is enjoying some of this September Sunshine we are having at the moment, its been lovely since the children all went back to school!!
Lovely to see people coming back on the forum and catching up again.

Ann - dont worry at all about the mammogram, it takes very little time and not a painful thing at all. I had a one this week, like Susan at a mobile unit in a tesco carpark. Any pain is only for a few seconds whilst the xrays are being taken, it really isnt anything to worry about.

Anyone started their christmas cards yet - i keep trying but then something happens and i have to leave it again!!

take care all & happy crafting

Ang
Shadow Offline
#2059 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:56:37 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all - well, what a change in the weather eh? Goes from getting a suntan to beating off the wind. All the leaves are dropping now and making their usual mess.

Well, we went to see the puppies on Sunday and I could have taken them all BigGrin The breeder has 16 German Shepherd dogs in all and they're all absolutely gorgeous - talk about spotess - doesn';t come into it. They smelt really lovely. The pups are gorgeous as well - she keeps them in the house and there's no doggy smell there either. We picked ours (pic attaached) (ours is the one with the blue collar, fast asleep) and are picking her up the Saturday we get back from Disney. Everything is ready/waiting for her arrival - just need a name - can't make our minds up LOL

Off to Yorkshire Caravans this afters - the awning is back from Isabella and they've replaced the bedroom annexe as it WAS faulty - apparently the stitching was naff so they've given us a new one and re-proofed all the awning as couldn't find anything wrong with that. Just goes to show eh?

Ann - have pm'd you but your in-box is full LOL

Bye for now

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#2060 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:07:40 AM(UTC)
Ann

Pauline,i have emptied my in box nowThumpUp
I advertised a spellbinders set on preloved last night and have already sold it!,cash already in my bank tooThumpUp,might be selling some more sets soon if anyone is interested,also have some more cricut cartridges for sale if anyone wants the listThumpUp
I hav'nt had any time to do any cards lately but have been asked to do a Disney card for next tuesday so will have to make the time for that somehow,also got my eldest grandaughters 9th birthday later this month so need to make some for her too,must get my finger out but time is so short right now,especially now i am back at school.
Mum had the radiotherapy on monday,she said she did'nt feel any effects but was told that she might experience some burning in the neck and feeling nauseous in a few days,will call her tomorrow and am going down to see her on sunday for the day.
Graham has had to get the car looked at again!,roll bar on one side had snapped!,i dont even know what that is only that it is something to do with tracking,at the garage whilst i type!,another £60 gone.
My eldest son james has got his children all week as his ex partner has split up from her boyfriend and she is finding it hard to cope(he went off with her sister!),better than the jeremy kyle show here at the momentLOL She has 2 children with the boyfriend,he still has a key to the house and is refusing to give it back.James did'nt want his children there with all that going on so is looking after them for now.
Anyway folks,must go for now,going to try and get in another episode of Downton Abbey before i start tea,never watched it the first time around and have recorded them all from itv3,season 3 starts on sunday,i am really enjoying the show,lots of scandal and good story lines,anyone else a fan?
Shadow Offline
#2061 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:24:09 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all - just fetched awning back and it's peeing down as we speak Cool

Sorry the pics didn't appear in last post - for some reason it wouldn't upload. But, breeder's just emailed me this latest pic of MY puppy - is she gorgeous or what? Just look at the little fat belly LOL LOL Could just eat her.

Hope it attaches this time

Pauline x
Shadow attached the following image(s):
GSD.5wks.ourpup.aspx.jpg
Ann Offline
#2062 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:03:54 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all,hope everyone is wellSmile
I have now sold the craft dragon but am waiting for paypal to release the money into my bank account,they are reviewing it apparently?,never come across this before,anyone else had this happen? All being well,it should be in the bank tomorrowThumpUp ,did'nt get quite as much as i wanted but it's a decent sale,i hav'nt really used it as much as i should have but i got the foiling off to a tee in the end after a shaky start.
Have just come back from Morrisons shopping,why we do it on a saturday i dont knowLOL ,talk about heaving,always glad to get out of there.
We are going to see mum tomorrow so i have bought her a few bits of food i thought she might be able to manage to eat like milk puds and kids small tins of spaghetti and beans with sausages,anything is worth a try,need to keep her strength up.
Anyone been crafting? I hav'nt done anything this week but have to make a Disney card later,trying to find my mojoLOL
I am selling my cuttlebug all in one folders and master folder if anyone is interested,i have the bundle of 8 that was on c+c last year and i also bought an extra one called Rachel's script,hardly been used,also going to be sorting out some other stuff soon,will keep you all posted.
Anyway,must go for now,the iron is calling me unfortunatelyThumbDown
Ang Offline
#2063 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:29:51 PM(UTC)
Ang

Not sure if anyone has been following the thread about the Imagine ink cartridges - but this appeared on there
We recommend going to www.123inkjets.com to purchase HP97 and HP 98 ink cartridges for your Imagine machines.
-PCGena

It appears to be a message from PC themselves, so seems they are not going to be stocking the ink anymore which makes you think! I am unable to find these in the UK, but have found what appears to be the same HP338 and HP343 - i have asked if these are the same, will let you know the answer.
Ann - its difficult to know what to give someone in your moms situation to eat, as often they fancy one thing one minute and another thing the next. Thinking of you its such a hard time.
My mom has gone away for a few days to my brothers, it will really do her good.
Pauline - looks like you are going to have your hands full - have a great holiday!

Hope everyone else is keeping ok and managing to get some crafting time in, i dont know where the days go they seem to be flying past! It will be christmas before we know it, and at this rate i wont have any cards made to send!

Take care all

Ang
Ang Offline
#2064 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:31:35 PM(UTC)
Ang

Ann - Sorry meant to say with ref to paypal - it can take upto 10 days if the buyer doesnt have a paypal account, but uses a card which paypal then have to get the money from first.
Shadow Offline
#2065 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 3:04:38 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Ann - would your Mum like the milkshakes that they sell ready made. I thought maybe she'd like the different flavours and they don't take much energy to drink Love

Ang - you're dead right! My friend/neighbour reckons the pup's face is full of mischief - and I think she's right LOL LOL Should be fun then. We've decided to call her Amber - to reflect her colours. Both her Mum and Dad have red colours in their neck and faces and it's already coming through on pup's face. She's a little beauty.

I sold my friend's Expression on Friday. A feller rang up and offered me £150 so I took it. Less than she wanted, but it's taken a while to sell. She got a bargain.

I ordered the cartridge on C&C - Quiet Book - Mel was demoing it and it's got quite a few shapes on it that I'll use. Especially the scalloped circle one. Anyway, it was on offer half price at £19 so I went for it.

Only another week, then Disney - YAY Cool Cool Really can't wait. Really looking forward to it now. There'll be loads of 2012 stuff and I'd like a really nice jacket if we see one. Am also collecting Swarofski models - in particular 7 dwarfs and have 3, so looking to get the other 4. If funds permit, I'll get Snow White as well but will have to look at prices. There's a brilliant shop there selling all stuff like that, so will have to have a shuftie.

Bye for now

Pauline x
Gadget girl Offline
#2066 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:48:25 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi all
Just wanted your support for the following thread hopefully this will link to the right page but if not it is put in by Redstar on page "5" on the "What are you questions" thread.

We in the UK need to show our support to any questons and problems we need rectified.
Thanks.

Hope you are all having a good weekend. Susan
Ann Offline
#2067 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:30:01 PM(UTC)
Ann

Evening all!,just letting you know that the money is now in my bank accountThumpUp ,no idea what the holdup was but i'm glad it all went through ok in the end.
Getting a cheap silhouette machine tomorrow,not sure how i will get on with it but it is a real bargain,hope i like it.
Anyway,going to watch the rest of Downton Abbey,just got back from Cornwall and am tired,been a long day.
Take Care all x
Ang Offline
#2068 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:34:13 PM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all

Susan - have posted my thoughts on your link - its crazy really to think that 2 years ago we all had such high hopes from this machine. Its a pity it isnt a UK manufacturer because i think i am right in saying that they would have to support and supply parts for a minimum of 5 years not just 2!! PC are now directing people to another website to purchase ink - how crazy is that! Even if they arent having it made especially for them, they could at least stock the item and sell direct!

I just wish there was another machine around that cut & printed - think i would seriously look at changing before noone wants the Imagine!!

Pauline - i have quiet book cart - it does have loads of stuff that is really useful - pity there isnt one like it for the imagine!!

Does anyone have WORD OF MOUTH - is it worth it? are the sayings suitable for the UK?

Hope everyone is OK

Ang
Gadget girl Offline
#2069 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:02:20 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi Ang
Thanks for looking at that link. I hope something comes of us putting our two peneth worth down.

I had a look at those ink carts and they seem to be the same. Not much price difference in the originals and the copy's so might order the originals. Glad that Cricut have released the info about the inks as they are a lot cheaper than what we could of got them for as an Imagine ink cart. Just hope they are the ones.

Here is the link to the Word of Mouth cart details. There are a couple of 3d frames on there as well that might be useful.

Hi Ann
Glad alll went well with your paypal transaction. Lucky you on your other machine!

Susan xx

Edited by user Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:05:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shadow Offline
#2070 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 1:54:32 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all. Susan - do you mean you're gonna order ink carts from the 123 place in US? I'm lucky in that I have a few c/o C&C when they replaced my faulty Imagines so not buying any more yet.

To be honest, I'm disgusted by the lack of support from PC - they don't seem to care about their customers at all. The rumour about the Imagine being discontinued has NEVER been answered by PC - nor do I expect them to! If you need answers to queries, it's like they go into a black hole - nobody seems to know (or care)

Honestly - it'll be the last time I invest in a PC machine of any sort. If/when they eventually go to Cricut Heaven, I shan't replace.

Pauline x

Edited by user Monday, September 17, 2012 1:56:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified