Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bearcatnat Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:04:50 PM(UTC)
bearcatnat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 442 time(s) in 262 post(s)
Anyone used the Heritage cart with CCR? I have just updated to build 59 of CCR. Heritage has problems! The thumbnails of the patterns won't show up in the sidebar palette. They show a broken image icon. I can click the icons (guessing which ones they are) to fill with the patterns...but FOUR patterns do not work. I get an error saying the pattern is not found. PLUS, there are 2 patterns that have areas showing up black. I tried printing one of them - the first pattern with tennis racquets, and it's not just in CCR. It prints that way!
mallorym Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 8:27:42 AM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bearcatnat Go to Quoted Post
Anyone used the Heritage cart with CCR? I have just updated to build 59 of CCR. Heritage has problems! The thumbnails of the patterns won't show up in the sidebar palette. They show a broken image icon. I can click the icons (guessing which ones they are) to fill with the patterns...but FOUR patterns do not work. I get an error saying the pattern is not found. PLUS, there are 2 patterns that have areas showing up black. I tried printing one of them - the first pattern with tennis racquets, and it's not just in CCR. It prints that way!

Hello! I think you mean the Heirloom pattern cart, right? We are working on fixing the thumbnails, but I wasn't aware of the four patterns that are giving errors and the two that fill partially blacked out. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've notified our development team so they can correct this.

Mallory
bearcatnat Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 5:56:23 PM(UTC)
bearcatnat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 442 time(s) in 262 post(s)
Yes, I meant Heirloom! I always forget what it's called! Thanks for notifying the team.