Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lauren Scher Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:11:01 PM(UTC)
Lauren Scher

Groups: Registered

Good evening today is my first time logging into CCR I didn't receive an email telling me where to send feedback and problems to am I suppose to be doing this?

A few problems I have noticed so far

1. When cutting only it seems that ccr and my imagine have a much slower time communicating than when I am working with the imagine cartridges. For example it took several minutes to cut imagines from October 31st, in which the imagine shut off and had a serious pause before cutting. I would estimate the pause to be about 2-3 minutes. When working with the imagine cartridges the image will print and cut in less than one minute.

2. When working with the imagine images & welding I am also having problems. I attempted to weld partial images (from Better together) the first time it cut everything even where it was suppose to be welded together and hence no cut there. The second attempt had partial cuts where I was suppose to have a welded image.

3. I cannot use my calligraphy cartridge to place text on the screen neither by text box or by dragging and dropping.

In case you need to know the computer I am working on has 4 Gigs of RAM, Windows XP 64 Bit with an Intel 4 Quad processor. My internet speed is 17.59 MBS Cable Broadband.

Thank you Lauren.
MelissaMade Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:18:05 PM(UTC)
MelissaMade

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Lauren - When you are in Craft Room you should see a tab on the left hand side that says something like help/feedback...click on that and you can give PC feedback on any problems you are having!
Hope this helps!
Hugs,
M