Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

alisaknickerbocker Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:20:34 PM(UTC)
alisaknickerbocker

Groups: Registered

Hello, How can i cut from my Gypsy Font and Wanderings Cartridges? I have been able to cut only with my "Physical" cartridges but I have tons of promotional cartridges on my Gypsy. I have it plugged into the PC but cannot seem to link/sync the cartridges to Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks, Alisa
lovethatbug Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:52:11 PM(UTC)
lovethatbug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 327 time(s) in 228 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alisaknickerbocker Go to Quoted Post
Hello, How can i cut from my Gypsy Font and Wanderings Cartridges? I have been able to cut only with my "Physical" cartridges but I have tons of promotional cartridges on my Gypsy. I have it plugged into the PC but cannot seem to link/sync the cartridges to Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks, Alisa

Hi Alisa,
First, you want to make sure you added them to your bookmarks in the software. (You can do this be hitting the options tab, then cricut craft room, then edit bookmarks. It will bring up a screen to where you can add these carts.
I also have the promotional carts and I able to cut from Smiley Cards, but not the Gypsy font or wanderings one.
Hope they get it fixed soon
Stacy
mallorym Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 10:55:42 AM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alisaknickerbocker Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, Alisa

I am writing up a more comprehensive explanation of how Craft Room will work with linking cartridges and the Gypsy. I will add a post under Cricut Craft Room Beta Updates soon. To provide a quick answer for you now: in the future, there will be a way to link your cartridges to your Cricut.com account. Then when you go to cut a project, Craft Room will first check to see if any of those cartridges are already linked to your Cricut.com account. You will only be prompted to physically plug in the ones that are not linked to the account. There will also be a way to transfer cartridge "links" from a Gypsy to a Cricut.com account. This includes Gypsy Font and Gypsy Wanderings. You then be able to share those links back with the Gypsy so that your linked cartridges are available in both Craft Room and Gypsy.

Hopefully that somewhat makes sense!
 1 user thanked mallorym for this useful post.
COWStamper on 9/19/2011(UTC)