Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bloggin The Crafts Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:06:07 AM(UTC)
Bloggin The Crafts

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I have access to CCR and I have messed around with it a LITTLE on my laptop. I have NEVER connected it to either my Expression or Imagine.

So here's the question....should I or shouldn't I?

I don't have anything I "NEED" to use CCR for. Both my E and I work wonderfully right now...no problems with anything. So, should I wait and see if PC works more "bugs" out of CCR or should I bite the bullet and give it a shot now?

Let me know what you think!

Lori
Bloggin The Crafts
MaryScraps Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:40:40 PM(UTC)
MaryScraps

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 6864 time(s) in 2789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bloggin The Crafts Go to Quoted Post
I have access to CCR and I have messed around with it a LITTLE on my laptop. I have NEVER connected it to either my Expression or Imagine.

So here's the question....should I or shouldn't I?

I don't have anything I "NEED" to use CCR for. Both my E and I work wonderfully right now...no problems with anything. So, should I wait and see if PC works more "bugs" out of CCR or should I bite the bullet and give it a shot now?

Let me know what you think!

Lori
Bloggin The Crafts

I wouldn't take the chance with it. It isn't worth the headache of your machines getting ruined.

From what I have been reading do not hook your Imagine up to CCR. The program is damaging some machines.

Of course there has been no official statement from PC on this.

But, people are reporting that CCR is damaging the Imagine and PC is replacing them.

It will be interesting if PC will communicate this officially to the Beta Testers.

Edited by user Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:41:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:28:26 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8021 time(s) in 4683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooking_Grandma Go to Quoted Post
I wouldn't take the chance with it. It isn't worth the headache of your machines getting ruined.

From what I have been reading do not hook your Imagine up to CCR. The program is damaging some machines.

Of course there has been no official statement from PC on this.

But, people are reporting that CCR is damaging the Imagine and PC is replacing them.

It will be interesting if PC will communicate this officially to the Beta Testers.

A question has been asked about this at the top STICKYS for Mallory to answer for everyone; but, she hasn't gotten to answer, as yet.

It seems to me, though, that PC would have this announcement posted as we all go in to CCR (wouldn't that be the most efficient way to give us all important messages) so they don't have to keep replacing (eating up profit) machines. Or, maybe giving out new machines is a marketing ploy? Just kidding.

Mallory, why can't PC give such an important announcement when we go into CCR (and other important announcements as they come up--so we all know what's going on up front at the same time, to keep us/help us ALL do more efficient testing for them?

- Char

Edited by user Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:05:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified