Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PaperKrafter4Life Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2011 5:26:10 AM(UTC)
PaperKrafter4Life

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I just did a READING IS SPOOKTACULAR bulletin board for our local library and used
KEYSTONE font cartridge. I LOVE the big bold letters for bulletin boards. I did the letters at 5 3/4 inches and it worked great. I have bats and ghosts hanging from some of the letters and now today will create other images for the rest of the board. The library covered their board with plastic table cloths, but I found 4 yards of tan wool fabric at the thrift shop for $4 so we switched it out and the tan will work for all winter. Will be great for Thanksgiving board next month and holiday one the following month.
IF you are looking for a good all around font check out the KEYSTONE cartridge. BigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, October 02, 2011 5:28:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked PaperKrafter4Life for this useful post.
garagesaler on 10/4/2011(UTC)
Coah'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2011 6:12:12 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 16607 time(s) in 4445 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PaperKrafter4Life Go to Quoted Post
I just did a READING IS SPOOKTACULAR bulletin board for our local library and used
KEYSTONE font cartridge. I LOVE the big bold letters for bulletin boards. I did the letters at 5 3/4 inches and it worked great. I have bats and ghosts hanging from some of the letters and now today will create other images for the rest of the board. The library covered their board with plastic table cloths, but I found 4 yards of tan wool fabric at the thrift shop for $4 so we switched it out and the tan will work for all winter. Will be great for Thanksgiving board next month and holiday one the following month.
IF you are looking for a good all around font check out the KEYSTONE cartridge. BigGrin

Ohhh I never heard of this one. Can you post a sample?