Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KathyKohner Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:08:19 AM(UTC)
KathyKohner

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I have a bit of a dilemma and I wanted to check in and get your opinion. There are a group of us that get together monthly to make cards. Several of the women don't make their cards from scratch but rather repurpose cards they have received in the past by cutting off the front and placing it on a new, blank card base. It is acceptable to CFS to send those as well? I am just uncomfortable saying something and uncomfortable sending them and uncomfortable not sending them. I guess I started the group for the purpose of making cards. I also appreciate that fact that these women enjoy repurposing their cards and I don't want to discourage them. On the other hand, I don't want to send something that the shipper doesn't want or won't send on. Just let me know what you think. I have about 500 cards to add to the total with about 300 being made from scratch and 200 being repurposed. BTW, the repurposed cards are very, very nice cards just not totally made from scratch. Thanks. Kathy
Phyllis Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:11:16 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Kathy, I don't know if Pat has answered you or not but I see nothing wrong with the repurposed cards, I think the soldiers would love them.