Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CarynSchmidt Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 9:06:05 AM(UTC)
CarynSchmidt

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I just got this cart a few days ago and my girls love to play with every new cart I get. So yesterday we decided to use it to cut a Spongebob image out. I cut it at 4" (I have a Baby Cricut so it doesn't cut really huge images and also I figured this would be an appropriate size for a card). Well, despite the larger overall size of the image that I cut, Spongebob still has some TEENY parts on him and I couldn't figure out where all the little fiddly bits went. The image in the booklet wasn't much help since it is also really tiny. Is there a guide anywhere to help with these images? I have other character carts (mostly the Disney ones) and I know the images can be really detailed but I've never run into the issue of having a ton of little parts that just couldn't be placed.

The other issue is that I like to register all of my new carts on cricut.com but it was listed nowhere on the registration page. I found this odd since I was able to enter the Cricut Rewards Points Certificate that came with it. And I notice it is also still being sold in the store. Anyone know why this is? I swear I searched the list several times using several different arrangements of the name and it just isn't listed anywhere!
OCCricutUser Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:16:25 PM(UTC)
OCCricutUser

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 246 time(s) in 217 post(s)
I know that SOME of the small parts are his stripes on his socks ... I used a marker, even at 6", to draw in his stripes. hth ... no other info though