Company: Provo Craft
Location: South Jordan, Utah
Base Pay: Compensation based on experience
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Search Engine Marketing, including Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click
The Search Engine Manager will work closely with the Senior Online Marketing Manager to run effective pay-per-click campaigns and optimize all online marketing efforts through search engine optimization. This person needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills to develop and maintain online campaigns. This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve organic search rankings for all online channels including Cricut.com, social media, Amazon, and other online partners. This includes keyword research, analyzing all online assets, documenting SEO changes, and communicating through status reports. In addition, the Search Engine Manager will develop and optimize every aspect of pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets, analyzing results, and reporting results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites/social channels and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, SEO results and manage content to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Manage product listing ads (PLAs).
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategy skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- AdWords Certification / AdCenter Certification
- Experience with Amazon listings and best SEO practices within the Amazon search platform.
- Ability to independently implement SEO changes in a CMS (some programming knowledge).
Cricut® (a Provo Craft brand) is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that enable people to achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut has sold tools that inspire creativity, including the Cricut electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space™ design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut products to create projects, and Cricut products have won dozens of industry awards.
Please click apply now below and attach résumé Apply Now