When you buy the digital version of a cartridge, it will be added to your My Cartridges list instantly and appear in bold. This means you can cut those images right away! Sometimes you will find Cricut® images that are only available digitally. These may be cartridges that are no longer available from retailers or images in the Cricut Craft Room® Exclusives filter that were specially designed for use in the Cricut Craft Room® design software.
Note: When purchasing digital only versions, you will not receive a physical/hard copy of the cartridge.
To buy a digital only version of a Cricut® cartridge:
1. Select the cartridge in the Image Drawer. If that cartridge is available for purchase, a Buy button will appear.
2. Click Buy to automatically open an Internet browser.
3. If needed, sign into your Cricut.com account. Make sure you sign into the same Cricut.com account that you use to log in to the Cricut Craft Room® design software.
4. Enter your billing zip code. If you have a promo code, enter it here. Then click Continue to Checkout.
5. If you have store credit you would like to you use, click Apply Credit.
6. Enter your billing address and payment information. Click Continue.
7. Submit your order.
8. Print your order confirmation. You will also be sent a confirmation via email.
Your digital images will instantly be available in your Cricut.com account for use in the Cricut Craft Room® design software.