• Insert the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More® 2 cartridge.
• Select the desired scoring lines and then click the HOME button.
• Replace the cutting blade and housing with the scoring tip and housing.
• Select the Multi-tool feature in the Apply All settings menu.
• Select LOAD MAT.
• Select CUT SETTINGS.
• Select the scoring tip from the materials dropdown menu.
*Note: Remember to add the scoring tip to the materials and tools. Refer to the Cricut
Expression ® 2 or Cricut Expression ® 2: 5th Anniversary Edition user manual.
• Adjust blade depth according to material being used. Select CUT!
• Once scoring is finished, DO NOT unload mat. Carefully remove the scoring tip and insert the
Cricut® cutting blade assembly. Adjust the depth according to the material being used.
*Note: Moving the carriage will cause the score and cut lines to misalign.
• Click the IMAGE GALLERY button to return to the overlay view.
• Delete the scoring image.
• Select the coordinating image and then the HOME button.
• Select CUT SETTINGS and the correct material from the dropdown menu. Click CUT!
• Once finished, unload mat, remove the image, and assemble according to directions shown in
the Assembly Instructions handbook.