If you click CUT and receive the no usable devices are available message, please review these suggestions. If you need additional assistance, please call Cricut® Customer Support.
1. Is your Cricut® machine fully powered on? Is the USB cable firmly connected to both your Cricut® machine and your computer?
2. Is your Cricut® machine’s firmware up to date? You can update your machine with the Cricut® Sync program
3. Check that the drivers are installed correctly.
4. Do you hear a chime when you connect the Cricut® machine to the computer? If not, try a different USB port on your computer.
5. Is the Cricut DesignStudio® software or Cricut® Sync program running at the same time? These programs sometimes interfere with the USB communication, so make sure those programs are closed before opening the Cricut Craft Room® design software.
6. Do you have more than one Cricut® machine connected to your computer? Try disconnecting any machines not currently in use.
7. Close and reopen the Cricut Craft Room® design software to refresh your session.