Cricut® Project Center
Witches and Goblins and Spooks oh my!
Cjenny82 (3 Projects)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: less than 30 minutes
Project tags: Halloween Holiday Cards
Save project as a favorite 9 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Black Cardstock
- DCWV "The Halloween & Fall paperstack
- My Minds Eye "Haunted" Cardstock
- Stampin Up "Toxic Treats" stamp set
- Ribbon "Eek" Sticky Trims
- Red cardstock
- Ivory card stock
- Stampin Up "Old Olive" Ink Pad
- big shot
- labels collection framelits "Stampin Up"
Cut the Skulls paper from DCWV "The Halloween & Fall Paper Stack" at 5 1/4 by 5 1/4
Cut the My Mind's Eye "Haunted" Cardstock at 5 by 5
adhere all the layers for the witch
Using your Stampin Up "Labels Collection Framelits" grab the second smallest framelit and place it over your sentiment (make sure it's even) and pass it through the big shot.
Adhere attached papers to the card base.
Add dimensional to your sentiment and add it to the far upper right hand corner of your card and your all set!!