Cricut® Project Center
You are my True Love
Momforever (3 Projects)
Project skill level: moderate
Project time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Project tags: Anniversary Valentine's Day Wedding
Save project as a favorite 35 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- 12x12 Black bazzill
- 11x11 black small dots-Recollections
- 7 inch black lace
- Cosmo cricket tiny type
- Making memories wedding tablet
- Making memories gem stickers
- Bazzill collection rub-ons & rhinestones
- Valentine craft brads
- Black & white -Reminisce graduation cele
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-red velvet
2. Using a Martha Stewart punch, punch designs on one side of each strip. Fold strips to
look like lace for outer edge.
3. Cut the 2-inch letters “True” from Plantin Schoolbook.
4. Attach the letters to the black small dots paper.
5. Evenly spray black small dot paper with red glimmer mist.
6. After mist dries remove letters.
7. Attach 1x12 strips in a heart shape.
8. Add red rickrack around inside of the heart.
9. Attach table, lace, & additional embellishments.