Cricut® Project Center
Creative Cards Window Gift Card Holder
SkyfoggyCafe (4 Projects)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: less than 30 minutes
Project tags: Thank You Cards Celebration Teacher Gifts/Cards Cards Just Because Cards Congratulations Cards Friend Cards Gifts Clean & Simple
Save project as a favorite 26 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Adhesive & Zip Dry Glue
- Card stock
- Plastic - apprx 4" square
- Glitter pen
- 1 sheet of pattern paper for envelope
STEP-BY-STEP How-TO INSTRUCTIONS
1. Card base with white card stock (cut 1)
2. Light Blue (for right flap) - Layer + Card1 (cut 1)
3. Brown window frame (cut 1)
4. Green leaves (cut 1)
4. Polka dot pink flowers (cut 1 set)
5. Floral pattern paper for curtain (cut 1)
6. Polka dot blue flower box (cut 1)
WINDOW FRAME & FLOWER BOX: Emboss with different patterns for dimension and texture.
Card Base: Score and fold the base in thirds.
Front Flap: Adhere window frame, flower box, leaves and flowers to the front of the card.
Behind Front Flap: (1) Adhere the curtain. (2) Position the window pane on top of the curtain and glue edges with Zip Dry. (3) position the "picture frame" Layer on top of plastic and glue with Zip Dry.
See available awards
Published on April 13, 2013 by NadiaHerbstMcConnell Flag Comment As Inappropriate