Cricut® Project Center
Mirandaleern2 (8 Projects)
Project skill level: moderate
Project time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Project tags: Notebooks/Mini Albums Boxes/Bags/Tags Vacation/Travel Vacation/Travel Layouts Vacation/Travel Cards Scrapbook Layouts Southwest
Save project as a favorite 14 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- White Card Stock
- Glimmer Mist
- Mosaic Tiles
Project Cut Files
3. Mask off middle section of tag and heavily spray with cork glimmer mist by tattered angels.
4. Heavily mist “barbwire” with crushed shells glimmer mist by tattered angels.
5. Heavily mist barbwire-s with cork glimmer mist
6. Heavily mist barbwire from layer 4 with turquoise glimmer mist (mine is homemade).
7. Heavily mist “cloud” with perfectly peach glimmer mist
8. Allow glimmer misted pieces to dry completely
9. Adhere barbwire pieces together and then adhere to center of tag
10. Adhere cloud pieces to ends of tag
2. Fold petals in half along score and ink fold
3. Adhere together slightly offsetting petals
4. Adhere flower center
5. Take 2 WLD-RSE-s, score center of each petal.
6. Fold petals in half along score and ink fold.
7. Make small cut between petals (toward the center) making sure not to cut into center of flower.
8. Fold petals up toward center of flower
9. Adhere together, slightly offsetting petals
10. Adhere flower center
11. Adhere BLZ-STR-s and WLD-RSE-s together
12. Play with flower until you get the shape you want.
13. Adhere to tag
2. Once dry, fold petals toward center of flower
3. Adhere together slightly offsetting petals.
4. Adhere flower center.
5. Play with flower until you get desired shape.
6. Adhere to tag