Cricut® Project Center
Easter Bunny Box
Mirandaleern2 (8 Projects)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Project tags: Boxes/Bags/Tags Easter Classic Trendy Baby Boy Girl Kids Celebration Baby Décor Teacher Gifts/Cards Grade School Animals Seasonal Cards Gifts Holiday Décor Clean & Simple Friends
Save project as a favorite 18 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Card Stock
- Mounting Tape/Pop Dots
- Embellishments of Choice
3. Cut about ½” from bottom of 4.5” circle.
4. Adhere 4.5” circle to box so that the cut end is even with bottom of box and so that box opens toward circle. (body)
6. Adhere this compound to 1” circles (These are the eyes).
7. Adhere 1.5”x 1” oval to indented oval (This forms the nose area).
8. Refer to picture and adhere eyes with adhesive of choice and nose with mounting tape/pop dots to head.
9. Adhere 2.8”x2.9” leaf to 2.2”x2.3” leaf to form ears.
10. Adhere ears to head. (I chose to curl mine somewhat to make them look floppy.
11. Adhere head to body
14. Adhere mittens to strip so that thumbs are facing up when holding box.
15. Adhere “arms” to box.
Published on July 19, 2013 by MariadelRosario892127 Flag Comment As Inappropriate