Cricut® Project Center
All About the Pig
Jessicalvs2stamp (1 Project)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: 1 hour to 2 hours
Project tags: School Animals Kids Crafts
Save project as a favorite 3 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Stampin Up Close To Cocoa Ink
- Stampin Up Whisper White Ink
- Stampin Up pop up glue dots
- Glossy Accents
- Stampin Up mini glue dots
- Google Eyes
- Stampin Up Pink Passion Ink
- Stampin Up Pink Pirouette Ink
- Stampin Up sponges
- Pioneer Glue Stick
- Stampin Up cardstock in various colors
2. Once the title is cut with your Cricut cutter, use the ink of your choice (depending on paper color) and a sponge to add definition to the edges of the letters. Sponge the ear to the word "Pig" then curl it a bit and secure with a few pop dots.
4. Once cut, sponge the edges and use pop dots to adhere the layers together and to pop up the ears to give more definition.
5.Glossy Accents was applied on their noses to make them appear shiny/wet. 6. Use Googly eyes for a more friendly pig family. (my daughter loved the lady eyes for the momma pig) 7. Use a sponge to add "Mud" to the male pig and use Close to Cocoa & Whisper White Ink together to make the mud show up on the black background. 8. Cut template out of cardstock for the pig's hoof tracks and again sponged them in close to cocoa and Whisper white. 9. Add your facts and you are ready to go!
Published on April 03, 2013 by Jessicalvs2stamp Flag Comment As Inappropriate
Published on March 31, 2013 by SaraAndrews1 Flag Comment As Inappropriate