Cricut® Project Center
Anna Griffin Folded Doily Garland
CricutDesignTeam (1008 Projects)
Project skill level: advanced
Project time: 1 hour to 2 hours
Project tags: Home Décor/Accents Trendy
Save project as a favorite 31 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- 12" x 24" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Pink/white patterned cardstock
- Blue/white patterned cardstock
- Ivory cardstock
- Floral cardstock
- 5 yards of .25" pink ribbon
- Foam squares
1. Assemble five butterflies with your adhesive in the center only. Gently bend up both sides of top layer and attach with foam squares.
2. Attach butterflies to a blue and white doily with foam squares.
3. Fold all 5 of the 8" pink lace doilies in half. Attach a flag to the front each one with your adhesive.
4. Attach the butterfly and blue doily on top of the flag with your adhesive.
5. Fold each of the folded doilies over ribbon with your adhesive spacing evenly apart. Leave enough room on each end for tying a bow.