Cricut® Project Center
Anna Griffin Party Hat
CricutDesignTeam (1008 Projects)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: less than 30 minutes
Project tags: Home Décor/Accents Trendy
Save project as a favorite 6 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Pink and white cardstock
- Pink cardstock
- 3D Flower Stickers
- 16" Elastic string
- Eyelets (2)
- Eyelet setter
- Small hole punch
- Scissors/craft knife
1. Attach sides of one half of doily to form a cone shape matching up the patterned edge using your adhesive. Leave a small opening at the top for the tassel.
2. Roll up bright pink cardstock fringe, pinch the top and thread through small opening in top of hat. Secure with adhesive on the inside.
3. Punch a hole on both sides of hat toward the bottom, insert eyelets and set using your eyelet setter.
4. Thread elastic string through eyelets from outside in, tie a knot on the ends to keep from slipping out.
5. Attach 3D flower stickers to front of hat.