Cricut® Project Center
Anna Griffin Scrapbook Page
CricutDesignTeam (1009 Projects)
Project skill level: advanced
Project time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Project tags: Trendy Scrapbook Layouts
Save project as a favorite 12 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Two-tone pink patterned cardstock (1)
- Two-tone gray patterned cardstock (3)
- Floral cardstock (3 patterns)
- Light green cardstock (1)
- Solid gray cardstock (1)
- Chipboard 8" x 8"
- 4" x 6" photo
- Foam squares
- Craft knife
1. Cover 8" x 8" chipboard square with of two-tone gray cardstock mat using your adhesive. Then attach the pink frame for the mat to the front.
2. Using your adhesive, loosely gather and attach the ruffleedges to the back of the 8" x 8” chipboard. Then attach to 12" x 12" cardstock using layers of foam squares.
3. Assemble the solid gray and ornate frame together. Add photo to the center. Attach to layout with foam squares.
4. Assemble two flowers and attach at bottom of 8" x 8" square on both sides using foam squares.
5. Attach pink banners between the two flowers using foam squares. Then attach two solid gray flourishes on banner.
6. Attach circle to center of pink banner using adhesive.
7. Assemble ‘celebrate’ and attach to center of circle using foam squares.